Mvp & Magma?

phanatik

Danman100
LV

Awards
Hi All, I'm considering getting a Magma and use it on my MVP when out and about.
I have a Nemi but I need 18350 batteries, the one i have drains too quickly.

Any recommendations? Will the Magma perform on the MVP as long as I keep my coils at a reasonable resistance?

Hi All, I'm considering getting a Magma and use it on my MVP when out and about.
I have a Nemi but I need 18350 batteries, the one i have drains too quickly.

Any recommendations? Will the Magma perform on the MVP as long as I keep my coils at a reasonable resistance?
yep should be fine as long as you build coils within the MVP's range .

Yes it will, the lowest I had a RDA on the MVP was 1 ohm. But 1.2 ohm's is pretty good.. Actually anything between 1.2 - 1.5 ohms will be satisfying. I would however, get a 18490 or 18650 battery for your Nemesis rather (That is if it is the full size nemesis - Seem you have the mini 1?)... If your ohms is to low on the MVP, it will flash and not work..

Yes it will, the lowest I had a RDA on the MVP was 1 ohm. But 1.2 ohm's is pretty good.. Actually anything between 1.2 - 1.5 ohms will be satisfying. I would however, get a 18490 or 18650 battery for your Nemesis rather (That is if it is the full size nemesis - Seem you have the mini 1?)... If your ohms is to low on the MVP, it will flash and not work..

I like the Nemi in 18350 mode, as I have a kick installed and it's compact enough to carry around.
I adjust the kick based on the juice I vape, ie. Rocket Sheep Purple Alien is cool on a lower setting but Witcher's Brew Blackbird need more power!

Are there better batteries thn the efest purple 700mah battery I have now that are still 18350???

I like the Nemi in 18350 mode, as I have a kick installed and it's compact enough to carry around.
I adjust the kick based on the juice I vape, ie. Rocket Sheep Purple Alien I cool on a lower setting but Witcher's Bre Blackbird need more power!

Are there better batteries thn the efest purple 700mah battery I have now that are still 18350???

I'm not sure if there are much better, but rather on a similar level. However, you "might" get a few that are higher mAH..

Back