Mvp2

What I mean is that when i try and put the tank on it is loose and seems not to be screwing on the thread does not seem to be catching so it is "wobbling" on the neck/beauty ring . hope i explained that right

What I mean is that when i try and put the tank on it is loose and seems not to be screwing on the thread does not seem to be catching so it is "wobbling" on the neck/beauty ring . hope i explained that right

Hahaha loool. Read thread as forum thread not connection thread:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

do you mean the beauty ring spins and wobbles?

The ring is just a ring that gets squeezed and held in place by the pressure between the tank and your mvp.
If your tank doesn’t screw on all the way this ring will float around a bit.

If the whole tank and ring wobbles and you cant get any of it to stop moving then it sounds like the threads are dying but if the tank screws in and then stops and sits securely the threads are fine.

do you mean the beauty ring spins and wobbles?

The ring is just a ring that gets squeezed and held in place by the pressure between the tank and your mvp.
If your tank doesn’t screw on all the way this ring will float around a bit.

If the whole tank and ring wobbles and you cant get any of it to stop moving then it sounds like the threads are dying but if the tank screws in and then stops and sits securely the threads are fine.

o_O both beauty rings that came with the mvp and my aerotank screw onto the 510 base. Not just held down with pressure.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh, I stand corrected, the ring I recieved with my protank 1 clone was just a pressure ring ;)

Back