Mvps And Rbas

Die Kriek

Vape Bug
LV

Awards
I know, I know, 11W is not enough, but I have seen people using MVPs with Kayfuns and even drippers.

So I want to know, what RBAs can be used on an MVP, how much real life performance do you lose because of the 11W limit, and what does it look like with those hunks of Stainless Steel/Brass on top

P.S. MVPs are sexy, so don't be shy to post those pics :--P

I use my mvp as my all day mod with an iclear 16b & d and my mpt3.

The battery life is out of this world.

My MVP's my all day vape with normal atomizers.

The dripper I only use with my nemisis

I have used the MVP with a Russian 91% clone and an IGO-L running between 1.3 and 1.5 ohms and it worked well.

It all depends on what wattage you want to vape at. The RBA's seems to be better flavour, TH and vapour at any given watts compared to non RBA's.

The MVP has amp limits and minimum ohms that it will fire at so you need to take that into consideration when build your coils.

I will be honest, im not wowed by the 3d dripper on the mvp.nothing wrong with it, but the slow coil heatup above 1.5ohms is a pain, mpt3 just vapes from the second the button is pushed.
So far have tried 28g coils, twisted 30g coils and ribbon, just keep going back to the commercial tanks.
Ordering a nemi or 69 soon.
6etu4uhe.jpg

ugu7yryg.jpg

I also use a mPT3 on my MVP most of the time, but got a Trident this week. So far it has been great. I am running between 8.5 and 10 Watt on the Trident. Unbelievable taste and huge amounts of vapor. The MVP is my only battery so I don't now how different it is from mech mods.

i ran my kayfun 3.1 on my mvp at 8.5w and it was good.
now when im testing juices i run my IGO w4 on the MVP...

the kayfun isnt really too big for the mvp, and if your used to vaping at 6-11 watts then using a kayfun at that power is the same :)

i'll try find some pics...

I also use a mPT3 on my MVP most of the time, but got a Trident this week. So far it has been great. I am running between 8.5 and 10 Watt on the Trident. Unbelievable taste and huge amounts of vapor. The MVP is my only battery so I don't now how different it is from mech mods.

If I run into you some where you may very happily put your trident on my nemi and give it a whizzz, OR you may vape my trident on my nemi :D lol

I also have an SVD so you could compare 3 battery's with the vape experience.
I am in Milnerton area, OR you could go to VapeMob instead of meeting some random internet stranger :D

@Mufasa how does that MVP treat you? Would you recommend it for a lady?
Is there any thing that really bugs you about it?

Im having unending crapola with my 3d dripper on my mvp.numerous fixes later its 510 adapter is reading 0.0ohm! Reads my pt2 with the same threading fine, so im done blaming the mvp.
Will put it in its box and wait until I get a nemi or similar to rebuild

Is the MVP making connection with the tank? you might need to raise the MVP pin or lower the 3d's pin to touch

Yup, connevtion is fine, or it would read NON.i initially thought it was the spacer between the mvp's centre pin and thread and have since replaced that.
Worked for a few days and died again this morning on a 1.2ohm twisted coil

Ahhh true, not used to these regulated devices any more ;D
Does it have a special message for a short? might be shorting out

No problem dude! :D
glad to help!

Hi @MarkK . Sorry for the delayed reply - only saw your post now. My MVP is really doing everything I want it to do and I have absolutely nothing to complain about. For a lady it is maybe a bit heavy to carry around, but there are quite a few ladies on the forum that love their MVP's. So it cannot be that bad.
For me the battery life is the main reason I love the MVP. I also started building coils on the weekend and it is great to be able to check the ohms on the MVP. I don't mess around with the wattage too much yet and is almost constantly on 8.5Watts. The only time I fool around with the Wattage is when I use the Trident dripper. It is amazing what difference you get on the Trident at different power settings.

@Mufasa Awesome thanks! i hear what you saying about it being small enough, at the moment my gf has my SVD and thats HUGE in her little hands hehe :D You also say the battery life is working out for you.. need to find a decent mod for my lady and sounds like the MVP might be exactly that!

Glad you are dripping and getting messy with the rest of us :) When you go up with the watts go up at .1 or .5 do it slowly so if you do burn your wick it's just a little taste. :D
Burning cotton does not taste great :D
I love the airflow on the tridents, you can do those huge lung hits on it!
Good luck with the coils! Happy building!

@MarkK

Youuuuu shaaalllll getttt yoooouuuurrrsssseeeelllllfff aaaaaa MMMMMVVVVVVPPPPPP

Attachments

• hipnotize.jpg
    hipnotize.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 23
The biggest problem with the MVP is a lot of people feel that it doesn't look elegant.

So, if she is someone that doesn't mind being the Centre of attention, and looking a bit weird, the MVP is really a an awesome device (or, if you don't give a toot about what others think)

It really isn't a big device, and you get used to the weight really quickly. Imo, people fall in love with this device, once they get over that initial awkward feeling.

I believe you lady's are working for my gf!
There is a conspiracy here!

@soonkia when I go out I use my Twisp battery on the mPT3. The MVP I use at work or at home - which is 90% of the time.

i only use my MVPs, i donated the rest of my batteries to good causes :) found that after vaping on my MVP, it sort of felt like i'm sucking on air with the other ones, so rather give to someone that can appreciate them :rock:
now all i need is another aerotank hehehe

Back