Mvps And Rbas

OK I have finally left the MVP stable... I helped a mate out with a special deal on my MVP and a mPT3... she is happy and I have to say I was a little sad to see the MVP go... even although I haven't played with it for a month or so...

i only use my MVPs, i donated the rest of my batteries to good causes :) found that after vaping on my MVP, it sort of felt like i'm sucking on air with the other ones, so rather give to someone that can appreciate them :rock:
now all i need is another aerotank hehehe
Couldnt have said it better myself.
Have a 2 week old 650mah evod battery that is a serious fail...supposed to be a car vape, but I didnt check if it had the 3.3v to 4.15v change setting,3.3v is just sad

3e6utyra.jpg

My MVP with a Trident V2. It's a bit light for the dripper, but at 0,9 ohm it works quite well.

I know, I know, 11W is not enough, but I have seen people using MVPs with Kayfuns and even drippers.

So I want to know, what RBAs can be used on an MVP, how much real life performance do you lose because of the 11W limit, and what does it look like with those hunks of Stainless Steel/Brass on top

P.S. MVPs are sexy, so don't be shy to post those pics :--P
I run my Kayfun on my SVD between 8.5 and 11 watts so you really shouldn't have an issue with the 11W limit on the MVP. Sometimes I will crank it up a bit but rarely over 12.5W. So, get the RBA for the MVP, if you find you need more power you can always add a more powerful mod later, by that time the 50W Hana Mod Knock-offs will be littering the internet :D

Just thought I should let everyone know that I managed to use the IGO W4 on the MVP 2.0, 0.8ohm.

Wow totally impressed with the MVP :rock:
Ran it on about 9W and it worked like a charm ;-)

I will be honest, im not wowed by the 3d dripper on the mvp.nothing wrong with it, but the slow coil heatup above 1.5ohms is a pain, mpt3 just vapes from the second the button is pushed.
So far have tried 28g coils, twisted 30g coils and ribbon, just keep going back to the commercial tanks.
Ordering a nemi or 69 soon.
6etu4uhe.jpg

ugu7yryg.jpg
I'm running my 3D on a Nemi with 2x 18350's, got a single coil 1.6ohms, 3mm id, 28g. DAMN its good!

Anyone got a list of tanks that work well on MVP? Not Rda for now. I have the Iclear and Kangertech 2 mini. Any other suggestions. Prefer bottom coils.

IMO the PT mini 3 is one of the most underated atomizers out there. Use them as new juice testers before it goes into my Reo.

Loving the MVP so far!

photo.JPG

Right now trying out the aerotank mega... Meh its decent, still trying to dial it in. Had some small problems with gurgling and quite iffy taste in the begining but its growing on me. I have to say I enjoy my mini protank 2, its was perfect right out of the box and had really good flavour compared to the aerotank maga. But we will see.

Also messed around with a Patriot clone with a single 1.5ohm coil with cotton at 11wats. I was dripping some Velvet Cloud Vapor candy bar last night and it was like I was eating Nutella in 3D.

All in all, big thumbs up for the MVP and its flexability for a noob like myself!

I'm a new mvp convert thanks to billw... Wow what a difference having a proper setup has made to the vaping experience!

Im running my MVP with an aerotank, and its great, i have experienced flaws with the aero tank, but the mvp itself is just fantastic, however, i want to get an rda or rba, and whenever i mention that, the word REO comes up, hmm well i guess i will havto wait for that still gotta save up and also learn more than i know

My current everyday setup is my MVP with a nautilus. I used to use a 30s but the nautilus is champ. Waiting for my protank that I can compare.

Got myself a Kayfun, still figuring it out, but it works well on the MVP so far. 1.2Ω at 10W and loving it when it doesn't leak everywhere, but that's not the MVP's fault.

3e6utyra.jpg

My MVP with a Trident V2. It's a bit light for the dripper, but at 0,9 ohm it works quite well.

Hey @Limbo Please advise?
Was thinking of getting a trident... or a magma... but the magma is like double the price.
Any idea? how does the trident perform on the MVP?

I have a nemi but my battery sucks and need to buy new ones.

So i'm on my second week with the Trident V2 on my MVP and I am loving it!!

I'm building coils with 28g Kanthal, between 10 - 13 wraps around the mini-screwdriver i got with the trident and i'm between 1.8 - 2.0 ohm.
I've been using cotton as wick - didnt boil it though, should I?
Flavour is amazing and chucks plumes of vapour.

I have to note that i'm running the MVP at it's max of 11W but i'm happy at the moment, need to give it a half a second before the coil starts going, but as it's a micro coil and the wraps are flush together (used a pliers and lighter, no blow torch, and they stay together), the coild stay warmer for longer.

I bought ekowool as well, but it has a funny synthetic taste? what am I doing wrong?

I have heard guys saying that ekowool is not for them. Apparently it does change the taste some.
Maybe its just not for you.

So i'm on my second week with the Trident V2 on my MVP and I am loving it!!

I'm building coils with 28g Kanthal, between 10 - 13 wraps around the mini-screwdriver i got with the trident and i'm between 1.8 - 2.0 ohm.
I've been using cotton as wick - didnt boil it though, should I?
Flavour is amazing and chucks plumes of vapour.

I have to note that i'm running the MVP at it's max of 11W but i'm happy at the moment, need to give it a half a second before the coil starts going, but as it's a micro coil and the wraps are flush together (used a pliers and lighter, no blow torch, and they stay together), the coild stay warmer for longer.

I bought ekowool as well, but it has a funny synthetic taste? what am I doing wrong?
Hi if you using the real deal the taste should go away after a bit. What you need to do is torch the crap out of it. Get it white hot and let it cool down. Then wrap your coil around it. I found ekowool works best with a spaced coil wrapped around it, you can do a micro and screw the ekowool through it if you wish. Do a quick dry burn. Then wet the setup with your e liquid and give it a burn, repeat a few times. After that exercise it takes a ml or 2 before it "breaks in" properly.

Hope this helps.

Back