My first Coil and Wick

Zer0_C00L

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
My very first attempt at coil and wick. Think I got it right as the flavour is amazing as well as vapour production. FIT 2 mode on the DRAG 2 really hits the spot.

Mod: Voopoo Drag 2
Tank: Dead Rabbit RTA
Coil: Tri core fused claptons
Cotton: Firebolt
Juice: Dala Custard Eclair

DSC_0809.JPG DSC_0808.JPG DSC_0814.JPG

damn that drag 2 is sexy.

nice job man. are you using the firebolt shoelace cotton, hows your experience so far with it ?

damn that drag 2 is sexy.

nice job man. are you using the firebolt shoelace cotton, hows your experience so far with it ?

Thanks bud. Yeah, the Drag 2 is really something else especially with the FIT mode.. Technology I tell you. Been using the Firebolt for 2 days now and since its the first time using cotton wicks, I unfortunately have nothing to compare it to lol. I can say that I don't beleive it gets any better than this.. Perfect draw on the inhale (Not too tight or loose), no whistle, great absorption due to the bubbles that surfaces on every hit.

Thanks bud. Yeah, the Drag 2 is really something else especially with the FIT mode.. Technology I tell you. Been using the Firebolt for 2 days now and since its the first time using cotton wicks, I unfortunately have nothing to compare it to lol. I can say that I don't beleive it gets any better than this.. Perfect draw on the inhale (Not too tight or loose), no whistle, great absorption due to the bubbles that surfaces on every hit.

I heard about that FIT technology, what exactly is it ?

Hey man as long as you're getting good flavour and absorbtion all is good in the world :D, some RTA's arent as forgiving haha

Well done. Now you have one of two options :

- carry on buying pre-made coils

- start making your own coils

Vaping is a rabbit hole. One thing leads to another and before you know it you have tons of kit, the kids can't get new shoes and the dog begs for food from the dog next-door.

downaaadload.jpg

Well done. Now you have one of two options :

- carry on buying pre-made coils

- start making your own coils

Vaping is a rabbit hole. One thing leads to another and before you know it you have tons of kit, the kids can't get new shoes and the dog begs for food from the dog next-door.

View attachment 151385

What i like about pre-made is they last for ages. A good coil can last easily 3 months with fruity flavours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back