My luck with mods

Also got fused claps at .6 ohm. Will drop 2 turns at my next build and see if it helps.
Try a 5 wrap fused Clapton at 2.5 id , wire used isgeek vape 30g x 3 in 38. The other coil I was thinking of is in my Hadaly on the Coppervape squonk. Reasonable ramp up and really good flavour. And a reasonable battery life as well. I hope this helps. Otherwise get some 24 or 26 ga ni80 and add a wrap between the Clapton wraps on the inside only and see what it comes down to. 24 ga will give a faster ramp up.

Try a 5 wrap fused Clapton at 2.5 id , wire used isgeek vape 30g x 3 in 38. The other coil I was thinking of is in my Hadaly on the Coppervape squonk. Reasonable ramp up and really good flavour. And a reasonable battery life as well. I hope this helps. Otherwise get some 24 or 26 ga ni80 and add a wrap between the Clapton wraps on the inside only and see what it comes down to. 24 ga will give a faster ramp up.

Rebuilt my coil last night. 5 wraps 3mm ID came to 0.35ohms. Was 7 wraps at around 0.6ohm. Much better now on the pico. Bit warmer but feel like the coil is making the pico work. Can now live with this until I get my next RSQ.

So finally received my "Hadeon" clone from the group buy. But as I assembled it I noticed it doesn't look like the pics or videos.

IMG_20180531_141205.jpg

Will probably teach me from buying clones.

But I am never ever supporting 3fvape again.

So finally received my "Hadeon" clone from the group buy. But as I assembled it I noticed it doesn't look like the pics or videos.

View attachment 133761

Will probably teach me from buying clones.

But I am never ever supporting 3fvape again.

geeez man, so sorry to hear.

@Moerse Rooikat is it possible to take this up with 3Fvape ?

they really f'd-up this order hey

Rebuilt my coil last night. 5 wraps 3mm ID came to 0.35ohms. Was 7 wraps at around 0.6ohm. Much better now on the pico. Bit warmer but feel like the coil is making the pico work. Can now live with this until I get my next RSQ.
The Pico has a limit of 50W but I found it bucks at around 40W if you keep your build to simple flat or round wire it works much better. I use mine for MTL setups 0.8 and up and it works good. I'm looking forward to the Squeeze 2 21700 and regulated FTW ;)

The Pico has a limit of 50W but I found it bucks at around 40W if you keep your build to simple flat or round wire it works much better. I use mine for MTL setups 0.8 and up and it works good. I'm looking forward to the Squeeze 2 21700 and regulated FTW ;)

The pico squeeze is a wierd mod. I get best performance from lower builds. 0.35 is the sweet spot for me. Any higher is just a bland vape. And it needs to be spaced.

The squeeze 2 has lost my interest. The newer reviews just make it look cheap. The buttons doesn't look right, the silicon bottle doesn't squonk like it should, and the weight. Will still see what it does when it hits our shores.

The pico squeeze is a wierd mod. I get best performance from lower builds. 0.35 is the sweet spot for me. Any higher is just a bland vape. And it needs to be spaced.

The squeeze 2 has lost my interest. The newer reviews just make it look cheap. The buttons doesn't look right, the silicon bottle doesn't squonk like it should, and the weight. Will still see what it does when it hits our shores.

@Adephi Why don't you PM Eleaf on FB and tell them about your dissatisfaction - and why. They always respond to messages, even if it's not a PM, but a comment on the page - especially since they're advertising the Squeeze extensively now.

Shortly after receiving my iJust3s, I commented that the only downfall of the iJust3 is that it doesn't have an external battery or pass-through (being able to vape while charging). The latter would help tremendously and might even be better than an external battery, which would add weight. They said that they would pass on my comments to the relevant section.

@Adephi Why don't you PM Eleaf on FB and tell them about your dissatisfaction - and why. They always respond to messages, even if it's not a PM, but a comment on the page - especially since they're advertising the Squeeze extensively now.

Shortly after receiving my iJust3s, I commented that the only downfall of the iJust3 is that it doesn't have an external battery or pass-through (being able to vape while charging). The latter would help tremendously and might even be better than an external battery, which would add weight. They said that they would pass on my comments to the relevant section.

I won't say I'm dissatisfied with the squeeze. Just I was use to my RSQ and the squeeze is not living up to it. But for R300 out of the box its the best value for money mod there is right now. I dare anybody to prove me wrong.

My comments on the Squeeze 2 is based on reviews. I don't have one personally. I'm just in the market for a new regulated squonker. But every time a good one is released a better one appear on the horison.

and have they redesigned yet?

Back in March when I started this thread it was due to my beloved Hotcig RSQ that met my driveway that lead to a very heartbroken me and very angry at myself.

Since then I had no luck with vendors or even electricians to even look at it. Most just hear it's a vape and never respond again.

On Monday I heard of guy in Centurion looking for mods to fix so I gave him a call. What did I have to lose? Dropped it off at his place on Wednesday at 14:00. And at 17:00 I got a message back its fixed!

Went to fetch it now and half a tank through it I can say CHICKEN DINNER BABY! She's back!

IMG_20180726_151123.jpg

That's amazing @Adephi
Glad for you that you got it back and its working!

Do you know what was wrong with it? Or how it got fixed?

That's amazing @Adephi
Glad for you that you got it back and its working!

Do you know what was wrong with it? Or how it got fixed?

He mentioned that he replaced the filter-coil and fire button. Have no idea what a filter coil is. But all worked out R160.

I asked the guy to join us on the forum. He is currently unemployed and doing this for a bit of cash. I'm sure he can be of help here.

My replacement Smoant Cylon had a black line across the screen. No idea how that happened, considering I baby it and look after it well.

I couldn't get a refund from the place of purchase, due to it being out of warranty so I mailed Smoant as the replacement is only a month old. They're sending me a Charon Mini 225w TC Mod to replace it and I get to keep the defective mod.

Awesome service from Smoant!!!

See this is why you get one of these:

A tube mech mod (provided you know what youre doing).

No electronics to break. Dropped this one a while back and this is the only damage:15327929891541152417838.jpg 1532793069755-995042991.jpg

Would be great if he could, or if you could share his details as I also have a mod that needs attention.

The guy that fixed it for me is Peet van Zyl.

He is located in Pierre Van Ryneveld in Centurion.

If you guys got a broken mod that nobody wants to look at, give him a call.

Edit: He just joined the forum. Welcome @Peet

Last edited:
Back in March when I started this thread it was due to my beloved Hotcig RSQ that met my driveway that lead to a very heartbroken me and very angry at myself.

Since then I had no luck with vendors or even electricians to even look at it. Most just hear it's a vape and never respond again.

On Monday I heard of guy in Centurion looking for mods to fix so I gave him a call. What did I have to lose? Dropped it off at his place on Wednesday at 14:00. And at 17:00 I got a message back its fixed!

Went to fetch it now and half a tank through it I can say CHICKEN DINNER BABY! She's back!

View attachment 139977
That's great,I've always wished someone in my area would offer this service.I have a "box of shame" full of non working mods that I know most could be easy fixes for a qualified service person.

He mentioned that he replaced the filter-coil and fire button. Have no idea what a filter coil is. But all worked out R160.

I asked the guy to join us on the forum. He is currently unemployed and doing this for a bit of cash. I'm sure he can be of help here.
A filter coil or choke coil is basically a component used to allow DC through while blocking AC current. Hence the name, filter

Back