My tank not cutting it.....

Skobbejak

Bla Bla Bla
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I need advice and help please! I've been trying to get of the smokes for a while now, I am or was a 60 aday camel guy, but I've bought myself a mvp2 and a istick, with nautilus mini tanks and genitank mini.

Here is my problems: I don't know if I'm a heavy vapor or not goz I don't know anybody els that vapes, but I go through about 3 tanks a day!!! I take well over 1000 puffs a day.
My first tank with a new coil tastes gr8, my second tank with the same coil is kinda ok but the 3rd tank tastes like crap!!! It has a burned metal taste!
Is this normal? Do I have to go thru 2 coils a day? At r50 bucks a coil!!
I vape at about 4v or 10w and take direct lung hits of about 4to5 seconds each puff.

What els can I do? Is there better tanks?
Please I need advise

Ok, yes its the same coils from the 5pack, nope all the juices are doing it, i got new coils today, on my 3rd tank with the new coil, still a very good vape!!! Went down in power came down fromabout 5.5v to 4v.
Looks like it might have been dud coils!!
Great, sounds like you are getting somewhere.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

Clone??? As in a copy of... And if i want the real deal? Or is it not worth it?

Oh the real deal is most definitely worth it!
The design relies on being a compression chamber, so the better the parts used to make it, and the machining, the better your chances of a good performer.

That said, many clones are well built. And the Heatvape and the Yashi (something) and a few others do have a good enough rep.

There's also no originals available in SA, so you'd have to import or look for second hand.

Oh the real deal is most definitely worth it!
The design relies on being a compression chamber, so the better the parts used to make it, and the machining, the better your chances of a good performer.

That said, may clones are well built. And the Heatvape and the Yashi (something) and a few others do have a good enough rep.

There's also no originals available in SA, so you'd have to import or look for second hand.

And they are quite a bit more expensive...

The Eleaf Lemo is a similar type of RTA and it costs around R1000 locally (an original).

http://vapeshop.co.za/ismoka-en/lemo-atomizer-kayfun-rba-subohm#all

I also have a Heatvape and totally love it. Can't fault it at all.

I have a Heatvape and very happy with it

Good to hear.

I can't stand battling with things because I'm not a "handy man". So its good to hear of a solid Kayfun clone.

After getting my Russian, my commercial tanks are just not quite good enough anymore.

Good to hear.

I can't stand battling with things because I'm not a "handy man". So its good to hear of a solid Kayfun clone.

After getting my Russian, my commercial tanks are just not quite good enough anymore.

Agreed...and not to mention all the awesome juice lost due to crappy clones :-@

Now I always start off with a "disposable" juice on my first use just in case o_O

Ok, yes its the same coils from the 5pack, nope all the juices are doing it, i got new coils today, on my 3rd tank with the new coil, still a very good vape!!! Went down in power came down fromabout 5.5v to 4v.
Looks like it might have been dud coils!!

Glad you got sorted with your BVC coils @Skobbejak - hoping for you these ones work better

Back