Name one thing from your childhood

Oh my... I can't remember what it was, but my Uncle and I took his two sons to the Kliprivier Dr Drive In in Alberton. There was a kids movie on the first run and an adult (not the kind you are thinking off @Intuthu Kagesi ) action movie on the second run. Think it was one of the Die Hard movies....

0efdc77e3e9be44f567d416f7ddd9f34.jpg

My mother never used to say anything if I was naughty, but I just knew that either the hamster or the rabbit would not survive the night.

When Clarice Starling spoke about that awful screaming of the lambs .... I could relate.

Oh my... I can't remember what it was, but my Uncle and I took his two sons to the Kliprivier Dr Drive In in Alberton. There was a kids movie on the first run and an adult (not the kind you are thinking off @Intuthu Kagesi ) action movie on the second run. Think it was one of the Die Hard movies....
I used to sit on the roof and tune in the radio. Small Panasonic portable. Took two AA batts and lasted ages. The screen was so far away it was like a 52inch of these days . And sometimes the radio wouldn't tune in to the movie.

Back