Nautilus Mini

Mmmm, methinks the mAN does beat the Reo for ease of use and convenience, by a long shot, just fill up and go. Reliability and longevity - we'll have to wait and see, but i am on day 3, and the coil still feels like brand new, like i just wicked the perfect coil in a rebuildable.

Its really hard to imagine a commercial tank perform the way the nAM does, i would love to hear your impressions once you've tried it @Andre, when you receiving yours ?
Lol, my Reo is easier, just switch bottles (6 ml) and go. Coil and wick (ceramic) on there is now 68 days old I think.
Hopefully getting my mAN today, eager to try it.

Lol, my Reo is easier, just switch bottles (6 ml) and go. Coil and wick (ceramic) on there is now 68 days old I think.
Hopefully getting my mAN today, eager to try it.

Squanking is never convenient in my opinion. That's the a big deal breaker of the Reo.

Squanking is never convenient in my opinion. That's the a big deal breaker of the Reo.
"Squonking". Really not a hassle for me at all. But the new electronic Reos will have a 50 W board and when you press the firing button the little pump will auto feed the juice:D!

I do miss the grab and vape of the commercial stuff

For me, the squonking is a cheap price to pay for the unbelievable jump in flavour and throat hit compared to my commercial tanks.

And i found because of the flavour, throat hit and overall satisfaction, 3 or 4 puffs is enough for a while. My vaping style on the REO is different, more intense for shorter sessions

I do agree that if you dont like that intensity and prefer a mellow mindless ongoing vape then the squonking does get in the way.

It sounds to me like the gap is narrowing. This is good news for all vapers.

"Squonking". Really not a hassle for me at all. But the new electronic Reos will have a 50 W board and when you press the firing button the little pump will auto feed the juice:D!

You kidding me?

I was just saying to @PeterHarris that it would be awesome if the juice was automatically fed when you push the button

:hit: Haha, I was about to look for my credit card

I wouldn't discount @Andre 'gotcha', the way the technology is evolving, anything is possible.

Was watching the latest P Busardo video last night, he was interviewing the top dogs from Innokin and Evolv DNA about their new joint venture. Innokin will be releaseing a new SVD later this year with the new Evolv 20W board. And they are not stopping there.

Sounds like the NAM is a pretty good competitor for the market. Glad to see more such quality performance attys come off the shelf.

As much as the gap between these commercial tanks and RBA's might still exist, the gap is closing pretty neatly. I have no doubt that the RBAs and their kin will ALWAYS have some level of advantage, but one cannot ever expect to convert "the masses" into RBA's.

Convenience and accessibility of commercial tanks will always trump the RBA's for mass use.
And in that regard, I feel more and more confident by the week to recommend the newer devices to smokers in my vicinity.

Still, I'm not miffed in any way by my ATMini. Even at normal voltage/watts she still runs perfectly.

Round 1, FIGHT !!!! :D

vyqe7aby.jpg

I've only just finished building my coil in the Reo, and the flavour is superb. The mini Nautilus on the other hand, seems to coat your mouth with whatever flavour you're vaping, outstanding stuff. I will give it a few days before i give my final impressions.

I picked up a mini today..... Must say I'm very impressed!!! It's not a Kayfun, but it is not far off. Good quality vape and good flavor. 10W on my Hana seems to be perfect for me.

Let's see how it performs after a week.....

So I got my Nautilus Mini yesterday and first impressions is WOW. Definitely the best clearo I have used, outperforms the aerotanks etc. by a mile. It is true what @Zodiac said, the vapour is very smooth and seems to coat your mouth. The airflow control is perfect for me, I prefer the biggest hole. The ACR is super sturdy and does not move unintentionally. The coils really are as good as the hype, I vaped the tank empty and with only a few drops remaining there was still no gurgling or dry hits. I'm one happy camper!

And our two best friends (My best man and my wife's Bridesmaid) who have smoked for over 30 years converted yesterday... I got them a Vision Spinner II and a Nautilus Mini each... they are 1 day stinky free! They have tried vaping twice before but that was the old original Twisp and that didn't last... they are so impressed with the vape and the satisfaction level! Holding thumbs this is the end of stinkies for them forever!

I'm pleased to report that Boba's Bounty, which is 100%VG wicks like a boss in the MAN.

IMG-20140730-WA0006.jpg Awesome tank... so far working flawlessly and the t-window stainless steel tank makes it look modern and stylish!

IMG-20140730-WA0005.jpg

Also cant wait to try the new Kangertech MOW tank today! Fits perfectly on the Spinner2 and looks very slick!

vision_spinner_2_and_aerotank_mow_1-1.jpg

View attachment 8900 Awesome tank... so far working flawlessly and the t-window stainless steel tank makes it look modern and stylish!

View attachment 8899

Also cant wait to try the new Kangertech MOW tank today! Fits perfectly on the Spinner2 and looks very slick!

View attachment 8897
Very nice @Oupa, please let us know what you think of the Kangertech Emow once you've tried it.

Btw, you will need lots more power to unleash the true potential of that mAN :)

Back