Nautilus Mini

Yip, got it on my Nemi :) The pic was for the masses ;-)

that really looks like they carved some ones you know what on the window

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

you all have dirty minds - its just a puppy

penis-dog.jpg

bwahaha. they had to call it a p window lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I Just pulled the trigger to purchase one of those steel mini nautilus tanks @Oupa :rock: Ordered the metal tank for the normal sized Nautilus too :D

Last edited:
:) still using it. My kayfun has some dust already

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

:) still using it. My kayfun has some dust already

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Its probably gonna gather alot more dust, because you gonna think of that coil you have to build when you eventually think of fetching it, then you gonna be like 'Ummm....NAH!!' :D

Day 5 with Nautilus mini. Its been through Strawnilla, Frenilla, Heavenly Tobacco, Boba's Bounty (100%VG), and Juicy Vapor RY4, and again Strawnilla. All with the same coil and just put new flavour in and go. The coil feels the same as day one, so far so good. I deliberately used Boba's, knowing its a coil gunker and 100%VG, but its vaped perfectly, and used other juices afterwards with no lingering tastes.

For the first time in over a year my Evods has been staying at home, this tank is just simply amazing, love it. Will be interesting to see how long these coils last.

Day 5 with Nautilus mini. Its been through Strawnilla, Frenilla, Heavenly Tobacco, Boba's Bounty (100%VG), and Juicy Vapor RY4, and again Strawnilla. All with the same coil and just put new flavour in and go. The coil feels the same as day one, so far so good. I deliberately used Boba's, knowing its a coil gunker and 100%VG, but its vaped perfectly, and used other juices afterwards with no lingering tastes.

For the first time in over a year my Evods has been staying at home, this tank is just simply amazing, love it. Will be interesting to see how long these coils last.

I just dropped mine and shattered in to lots of tiny pieces :(

Glad to hear your Mini is going well @Zodiac

Oh no @Gizmo ! That is terrible

I've been using my normal nauti with a variety of 5 pawns, and my all day vape, liqua traditional tobacco mixed with High VG peanut butter.... Been using it for 2 weeks now, and started tasting funny today... think i might try a dry burn before replacing the coil... these coils are expensive...

I've been using my normal nauti with a variety of 5 pawns, and my all day vape, liqua traditional tobacco mixed with High VG peanut butter.... Been using it for 2 weeks now, and started tasting funny today... think i might try a dry burn before replacing the coil... these coils are expensive...

A good ol' Vodka wash should do the trick too.

Replace your coils with the new BVC ones. Will breath new life into your Nautilus.

Replace your coils with the new BVC ones. Will breath new life into your Nautilus.

Agreed @Zodiac, but some of the retailers I think don't have the coils yet on their own.

Back