Need help choosing new hardware

PhillipF

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi!

Newbie here on the forum and hoping to get some advise.

I started using a Twisp Aero about a year ago and switched to a Twisp Vega as soon as it launched. The best decisio I ever made as I quit traditional ciggies completely within a week!!!!

I am however at a crossroad in my vaping adventures. I want to get away from twisp products! I have already started mixing my own juices, but I am getting tired of having to buy Vega coils the whole time (getting rather expensive).

I am looking for a nice setup similar to what I have now but preferably being able to build my own coils.

From experiencd so far the things I like about the Vega are: it is a perfect size for me. The battery is fairly decent and doesn't run out very fast (vaping around 32 - 34w). Love the tank, very convenient as I don't like the idea of having to drip liquid every time I need a hit (i drive a lot for work and dont think dripping and driving mixes well).

I have been trying out the Kangertech Dripbox but ther battery life sucks and you never know when it is going to die on you!

Ideally I would like a similar size (slightly bigger is ok) device with good battery life and a juice tank with a rebuildable coil.

I would apperciate it immensely if the community could give me some ideas or suggestions on a setup that might fit my requirements.

So Finally got round to photographing and measuring. Here is the one I ground/filed down. The contact at the bottom is a few hairs less than 1mm thick.
97f6d9002f672c0fad97c6cd1cacbabc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The replacement I bought. The contact was measured as 1mm. Also note that the corners arr still "sharp". I've not had one iota of trouble with this one. Worked straight out of the package
dd46001ba5b97dfe7aa65ab4a3a5b6dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back