Need help

bwbwings

Semi-noob Vaperorer
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a MTL device with a small draw tip and replacement coil system?

My wife does not like the big draw systems but her current tank/coil system (Innokin-Zenith) seems to be at end-of-life and we are looking for a replacement.

I would love to hear of any recommendations you have that hopefully wont run out of coils in a year.

On a side note, is anyone else annoyed that these things are not compatible with each other and every time they bring out a new device/tank/etc they have different coils that are not compatible :(

Someone posted the other day a coil compatibility list. Unfortunately I can't find it to share a link here. But a handy list if you use these coils.

Twisp Tyko

Aspire Zelos with Nautilus tank

Smoant Pasito

Smok Trinity Alpha (runs Nord coils)

Vape King has the Galaxies MTL kit and coils

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a MTL device with a small draw tip and replacement coil system?

My wife does not like the big draw systems but her current tank/coil system (Innokin-Zenith) seems to be at end-of-life and we are looking for a replacement.

I would love to hear of any recommendations you have that hopefully wont run out of coils in a year.

On a side note, is anyone else annoyed that these things are not compatible with each other and every time they bring out a new device/tank/etc they have different coils that are not compatible :(
Thank you, I still don't know how to link things

Thank you to everyone for the amazing feedback.

My wife decided to go with the Nautilus GT.

MierTaitz, I did take a look and offer it to my wife but she wanted to get brand new, thanks for your offer :)

Thank you to everyone for the amazing feedback.

My wife decided to go with the Nautilus GT.

MierTaitz, I did take a look and offer it to my wife but she wanted to get brand new, thanks for your offer :)
If your wife wants to try it for a week or so, feel free to take it so you don't buy something she won't like.

Back