Nets (naturally Extracted Tobaccos)

Ok guys, countdown on steeping for a month has begun. Made my first net, recipe below :D. Decided to add the banana and cream due to so much talk about this combo & decided to add fudge to the mix!

LRS.jpg

I found this today in the local Pick 'n Pay. Ingredients listed as "Bourbon vanilla pods, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine. Alcohol and sugar free." No artificial colourants or flavours.
I have mailed the owner of this brand to clarify the ingredients more specifically. I have already made a Vanilla Custard with this today, will let it steep for a minimum 2 weeks. Will give feedback.

2014-07-11 13.34.19.jpg

I found this today in the local Pick 'n Pay. Ingredients listed as "Bourbon vanilla pods, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine. Alcohol and sugar free." No artificial colourants or flavours.
I have mailed the owner of this brand to clarify the ingredients more specifically. I have already made a Vanilla Custard with this today, will let it steep for a minimum 2 weeks. Will give feedback.

View attachment 7943

Use that sparingly. It turns bitter after about two weeks if you use too much.

Thanks! Well when you arrive in the Cape, I will certainly let you try it :D.

Still looking for a temporary spot. There's a recruiter there who wants to see me regarding various full time positions, which means I could be working anywhere in the western or eastern cape eventually. No one wants to give me a short term lease as I'd probably stay for a month max until I need to move closer to where I will be working, and I don't want to leave the website shut down for that long either, so it's a bit of a confusing situation at the moment.

Still looking for a temporary spot. There's a recruiter there who wants to see me regarding various full time positions, which means I could be working anywhere in the western or eastern cape eventually. No one wants to give me a short term lease as I'd probably stay for a month max until I need to move closer to where I will be working, and I don't want to leave the website shut down for that long either, so it's a bit of a confusing situation at the moment.
Good luck on this new chapter. Are you hosting your website? Surely you could host it on Afrihost or similar. I use Afrihost for hosting my one email adress domain.

Good luck on this new chapter. Are you hosting your website? Surely you could host it on Afrihost or similar. I use Afrihost for hosting my one email adress domain.

No, not hosting it myself. But I like to keep a keen eye on whats happening.

Instead of working I watched the video relating to IMPROOF, interesting but that's not the issue, (feeling better goes without saying) at about 2 minutes 45 seconds into this clip I spotted a chick vaping something that allowed her to blow an absolute cloud. Being a bit new to the whole vaping thing, and still using a "fongkong" device - I was amazed by the sure volume of vaper - I need one of those..please can someone tell me how she managed that and where do I get a device like that

Not knowing which device you're talking about I can only assume it's a mech with a dripper as its pretty much what 80% of vapers in the US use.

Link the video for us?

There's a couple of them. Someone will help call it out.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

My Light Rhodesian Special straining ... :D. Both were extracted using PG which I kept in a glass jar for a month. The PG covered the tobacco and I kept in dark cupboard. I would swirl every second day of so, if I remembered.2014-08-11 10.03.09.jpg

This my first try. I dried some of my tabacco mix (Rum & Maple .. Boxer and Black & White) that was left and in a mortar and pestle i ground it but not to a powder. I left it in 100% PG for two weeks giving it a warm water bath when i remember. The fist day or so it did not smell any ware close to my mix but after about 5 days it started to get that nice sweet smell from the Rum & Maple

Today i started straining the mix. I am using a 500ml water bottle that i cut the bottom out, and i will just fill it 1/4 of the way with some material for a filter

Starting with a orange bag piece that i boiled to get it clean. This is just to get the bigger pieces out. After this i will work my way to finer strain until i get to a cotton ball in the base of the bottle that the mix can strain trough.

I must say the smell is very close to my tabacco :) Cant wait to vape this

20140815_103614.jpg

Looks great @kimbo . I used the paper coffee filter. I strained net through a new filter until there were no little bits visible. This I needed to do only twice as I have found organic tobacco has less tobacco dust etc. I then put 2 organic cotton wool balls into my 60ml syringe. Then pushed the net through. This info was all kindly given to me by @Gazzacpt :D Hope your net tastes delicious :)

i wanted to ask (now this thread bumped)...what's up with the Light Rhodesian? Where did you get it? Is it one of those organic tobaccos frmo that Cape Town tobacconist? (i guess it's back in this thread, few pages back?) Interesting to see, the photos - although i realise they are bigger than reality...the Light Rhodesian is a much coarser cut, although still cigarette type cut.

i wanted to ask (now this thread bumped)...what's up with the Light Rhodesian? Where did you get it? Is it one of those organic tobaccos frmo that Cape Town tobacconist? (i guess it's back in this thread, few pages back?) Interesting to see, the photos - although i realise they are bigger than reality...the Light Rhodesian is a much coarser cut, although still cigarette type cut.
I don't think the Light Rhodesian Special is organic. The tobacconist at Sturks on Greenmarket Square reccomended it to me and gave me a huge sample of it. I have found that all 3 tobaccos I got from them have been quite simple to extract and filter to get a dark, but totally clear end result.

Maybe sometime, when i have time, when i get to it, i'll ask you to post some to me. i could always send money by post...if it can't be done by paypal.
i'll see how the Boxer works out, although i'm a bit concerned by what's dissolved in it. Still, though, i have this idea, more a fantasy i suppose, of selling ejuice called BOKSA. :)

Hi @kimbo It can be used straight away. But I steep the mixed liquid for a minimum of 4 weeks. Mine get even better from week 6. Lots of patience required mate :D

My first batch is just going trough cotton now, i got about 100ml. i will mix 30ml and leave the rest, i want to see what the nicotine does to the flavor and what happens if i leave it as is.

Good stuff. Also ethyl maltol and or sweetener I use with nets. Helps round flavour. Also about 5 drops white vinegar (cheap spirit kind) per 30 ml helps to bring out tobacco flavour. Enjoy! :D

I got about 90ml :)

Just for someone who does this .. if a drop falls on the table .. DON'T TASTE IT it tastes like you ate the whole bucket of tabacco

Back