And I need that crunch
of creamy, dreamy chocolate.

I should win 'cos
I love to munch
But I ain't got no crunch
of creamy, dreamy chocolate.

Come on @Sash,
You're THE MAN
of creamy, dreamy, crunchy, munchy chocolate!

@Steyn777
@Moey_Ismael
@antonherbst

e96bb9d36544effdb1ad20778e742ee0.gif

0ca27ada0898eb3810176322d4b33b8d.gif

da3184d75c3d0036a4ad1ecf9158d4bc.gif

@Sash

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Some real good ones here. Luckily I am not on the judging panel :angel2:

@Sash I should win a bottle so that one day I can give my unborn children the nice sack the bottle comes in so they don't have to carry their marbles to school like this-

unnamed.jpg

Hi @Sash - an opportunity to win a bottle of your products is nothing less than an Honoured Privilege - I have nurtured my bottle of Orichi and eventually finished about a month ago.

If Majestic Creme is like your current flavours then winning a bottle would be classified as a huge Tick on my Bucket List - :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

@Quakes @Vapessa @Cliff @Jp1905 @Tanja

Hi to the readers - I did enter the competition that @Sash held a couple of weeks ago and I entered because the Flavour names and descriptions really caught my attention.

And Congrats to @Slick above.

I was not a winner but it was not the end of it. Cut a long story short - a specific 0mg of OROCHI was organised and received last weekend.

Orochi
(Name of an 8-headed and 8-tailed Japanese Dragon that demanded Virgin sacrifices)
Juicy, refreshing and will remind you of being at the beach. Peach and lemonade with cool undertones set you in chill mode with this all day vape.

orochi.png

Received my Bottle
View attachment 115787

The Build:
Wotofo SM 22 - OROCHI
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien - Daniel
Gauge : 3 x 32Ga/40Ga
@smilelykumeenit
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 5
Spacing : 0.2mm
Leg Length : 4mm
Mod - VW : Target Mini 40W
Ohms : 0.6
Watts : 20 to 30
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : OROCHI - Majestic Vapor
eJuice Mix : 70/30
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 01/12/2017
Steeped : 1 Week / 9 Days
Assembled : 10/12/2017
View attachment 115788
View attachment 115789
View attachment 115790
View attachment 115791
View attachment 115792

:band::band::band:
:dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: A Total Unimagined Unexpected Unbelievable Sweet Bubbly Peach Explosion in your mouth - Zero Exaggeration Here - I have always loved peaches - Yellow Cling and the White Peaches.

Now imagine a glass in front of you - inside it is a single mouth full of Sprite - Chilled from the Fridge - and 2 cubes - 1 of each peach above.

And you take that mouth full - biting onto both cubes - at the same time - the sweet juice of both peaches smacking your tongue and running down your chin simultaneously - while you try sucking the juice back into your mouth - the air triggering your nasal senses - the fizz of the Sprite reacting against your pallet and a taste of peaches erupts all over your tongue and your savor every split second of those tasty tasty Peaches.

Absolutely Amazing @Sash - a quarter of that bottle has gone over the past couple of hours.

I have now had the Awesome Opportunity - and true Pleasure - to Test one of Majestic Vapor Co.’s Hand Crafted eLiquids - OROCHI.

Seriously Seriously - So So Tasty - and the Lounge eventually smelt like a peach orchard.

Very Very Well Done - This eJuice is recommended to each and everyone who has a passion for Peach and Fruity Flavours - @Tanja @Hooked @Stosta @The_Ice @KZOR @Silver @TheV

Now I’m worried - my Bottle will be gone soon :eek::eek::eek::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

All the Very Very Best @Sash and I’m sure that your Flavour Profiles are going to be enjoyed by any one who gets them.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/majestic-vapor-co-juice-feedback.t43691/

And the winner is......
@Steyn777 AND @Clouds4Days Congratulations!:campeon::campeon::campeon:

We had a tough time deciding between the 2 and your posts had the most engagement from fellow vapers.
You have 10mins to pm me your details :D

Enjoy guys

Congratulations @Steyn777 and @Clouds4Days - Enjoy and Thank You @Sash for an Amazing Competition.

Congrats @Steyn777 and @Clouds4Days Happy vaping to youuus!!!

Congratulations @Steyn777 and @Clouds4Days well done. And thanks for the comp @Sash

Nice one @Steyn777 and @Clouds4Days , hope you enjoy it. Thanks @Sash for the excellent opportunity to partake in the competition.

I know why @Steyn777 was chosen, he scares me as well!:coleman: But once he receives the prezzie he must just tell me when he will be asleep between 3 and 4 am, just want to pop in for a taster:D

Congrats @Steyn777 and @Clouds4Days hope you enjoy your prize....well deserved.

Thanks so much everyone. Can't wait to taste all this Goodness @Sash has created.

Back