New Juice Alert!!! Majestic Crème >> COMPETITION TIME

And the winner is......
@Steyn777 AND @Clouds4Days Congratulations!:campeon::campeon::campeon:

We had a tough time deciding between the 2 and your posts had the most engagement from fellow vapers.
You have 10mins to pm me your details :D

Enjoy guys
Now that's something to wake up to, absolutely brilliant! Since the R30 I won with a scratch card 19 years ago this 2nd win is definitely better!

Thanks all and @Sash, this might have been the most fun I've had with a comp in a while!
:campeon2:

The spirit of this comp was awesome and I would like to thank you all for participating. This makes all the work we put in worth it!
Keep your eyes peeled, you will never know whats coming next.

Love to all :aaaaa:

Great comp @Sash
Congrats to the winners!!!

I know about 50 different vape shops here. I'll send you details to ship samples for all of them. To make it easier for you, you can ship it to me and I will distribute further. ;-)

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Sounds like a great idea! Hopefully nothing gets lost along the way

1d64dbd1cd4b42efb29f268c89fc09f6.heic

One of the best juices I’ve had in a long time and I must say, flavor is on point, an absolutely amazing juice and must have for any desert lovers

Well done @Sash, keep it up my brother, you knocked this one straight out of the park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Sash , it’s Nigeria, what can go wrong?:D @RenaldoRheeder , I’ll expect my cut of the juice to be couriered a.s.a.p.

@Room Fogger - I have something much better for you. My uncle here in Nigeria died recently and left me with a ton of money. I have been trying to spend it on vape gear, but I just can't keep up (you must have seen my posts in the Vape Mail thread) - just the interest alone that I am earning on a monthly basis, exceed my monthly vape spend by far. Since you have vouched for me, I feel obliged to return your kind gesture and share some of my fortune with you. Unfortunately I have reached my withdrawal limit for the month so I will not be able to transfer anything for you right now. Unless you can maybe help me to help you. I can withdraw another $50,000 dollars before the end of the month, but the bank charges a $1,000 penalty for that (because I have already exceeded the $50,000 withdrawal for the month). So if you can maybe transfer the $1,000 to my off-shore account, I can pay the bank penalties and transfer half of the $50,000 back to you. If I can be so bold as to ask if you can at the same time buy 10 bottles of Crème for me (6mg) and courier it to me, then I don't have to wait any longer. This is a public forum and I'm a bit weary of being scammed. Let's continue this conversation in Private Message.

Thanks again for the vouch - there are so few people these days that can be trusted. I really value our friendship.

See you in PM just now

1d64dbd1cd4b42efb29f268c89fc09f6.heic

One of the best juices I’ve had in a long time and I must say, flavor is on point, an absolutely amazing juice and must have for any desert lovers

Well done @Sash, keep it up my brother, you knocked this one straight out of the park

Thanks bro, I see we even matchy matchy your BB! :neng2kb:
Now THAT is MAJESTIC

@Room Fogger - I have something much better for you. My uncle here in Nigeria died recently and left me with a ton of money. I have been trying to spend it on vape gear, but I just can't keep up (you must have seen my posts in the Vape Mail thread) - just the interest alone that I am earning on a monthly basis, exceed my monthly vape spend by far. Since you have vouched for me, I feel obliged to return your kind gesture and share some of my fortune with you. Unfortunately I have reached my withdrawal limit for the month so I will not be able to transfer anything for you right now. Unless you can maybe help me to help you. I can withdraw another $50,000 dollars before the end of the month, but the bank charges a $1,000 penalty for that (because I have already exceeded the $50,000 withdrawal for the month). So if you can maybe transfer the $1,000 to my off-shore account, I can pay the bank penalties and transfer half of the $50,000 back to you. If I can be so bold as to ask if you can at the same time buy 10 bottles of Crème for me (6mg) and courier it to me, then I don't have to wait any longer. This is a public forum and I'm a bit weary of being scammed. Let's continue this conversation in Private Message.

Thanks again for the vouch - there are so few people these days that can be trusted. I really value our friendship.

See you in PM just now

Broken for days oupa

Majestic is worth it mate - money is just money, but that juice is something else! If you want to send me some as well, I can do the same deal for you

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Without a doubt oupa, couldn’t have said it better myself

dbebeb5a3d1689c499eaa3131aec0e53.heic

Say Hello To My Little Friends

Scareface Limelight x Haku Venna and Majestic Creme

Couldn’t have found a better choose to break in my new atty

Back