New Reload USA Single Coil RDA

I sometimes just don get this clone/copy thing. Yes the deck do look a bit similar to the recurve. But its far from a clone. So whats the problem? Most rda's decks look similar? All box squonkers look similar.
Did every car manufacturer in the world copy Karl Benz who designed 4 wheels, engine and steering wheel? Must we look down at all the other manufacturers?
I mean how !many ways is there to build a rda, rta, mod etc?

I see Jay Haize is going on at the Stratum 419 that is a copy of Palm bf. When I whatched the video I had to look hard to see the copy. And then you wonder, If you make a single batt squonker you are going to end up with something that looked like you copied something that is already on the market. I mean all practical shapes has probably been done allready. Otherwise you would need to make some rediculous thing like that Sigilei dual bottle squonker or the Battlestar.

I’ve been trying different builds and eventually settled on a fused clapton something or other at 0.28 ohm and firing at 28w.

Flavour is very good I must admit. Tried various different juices and they are all lekker lekker in here.

Little bit more tweaking and I think it’ll be magic.

From my limited time with it so far i can tell you that it’s damn well made and well worth the money.

I’ll let you all know more after using it for the weekend.

I’ve been trying different builds and eventually settled on a fused clapton something or other at 0.28 ohm and firing at 28w.

Flavour is very good I must admit. Tried various different juices and they are all lekker lekker in here.

Little bit more tweaking and I think it’ll be magic.

From my limited time with it so far i can tell you that it’s damn well made and well worth the money.

I’ll let you all know more after using it for the weekend.
Hmmmm... if I'm up early enough I'll go pick one up tomorrow.

So after a day of using this RDA I have decided it is made for squonking as it’s a bit of a pain in the @ss when you drip because the bottom airflow holes get all filled up and then spit back forever.

The solution I have until I grab me a squonker is to remove the top cap and surgically drip onto the cotton to avoid filling the air holes with juice then getting boiling lava shot into your mouth.

The hunt for a reg squonker has started.

So after a day of using this RDA I have decided it is made for squonking as it’s a bit of a pain in the @ss when you drip because the bottom airflow holes get all filled up and then spit back forever.

The solution I have until I grab me a squonker is to remove the top cap and surgically drip onto the cotton to avoid filling the air holes with juice then getting boiling lava shot into your mouth.

Besides all this the flavour is phenomenal

Besides all this the flavour is phenomenal
Well I think it might just do the same then with a squonker. A squonker does not surgically put a bit of juice on your cotton:rofl:. But maybe there will be a trick in wicking that will be known as soon as a few more people have it.

Edit, ok checked Jay Haize review and see that it squonk sideways into juicewell, so maybe squonker will work

Last edited:

get the Topside (just saying)

Well I think it might just do the same then with a squonker. A squonker does not surgically put a bit of juice on your cotton:rofl:. But maybe there will be a trick in wicking that will be known as soon as a few more people have it.

Edit, ok checked Jay Haize review and see that it squonk sideways into juicewell, so maybe squonker will work
Squonker will definitely work!

Like you say it pushes the juice straight sideways onto the bottom of the coil tail and doesn’t come all the way up.

Back