Nic Salt Question

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I have a question relating to the "no sub-ohm" rule. I built a coil for my Zeus single coil last night. 3mm ID, 15 wrap 24awg Ni80. Comes out at 0.98 ohm. Now I like the vape at 30W, which is just north of 5V. Would this be an issue? Is it the voltage/wattage that makes the nic salts break down, or should it be fine?

Don't know about the chemical break down but I did drip nic salt juice on my RDA , gave me a nasty head rush and I slept for the next 2 hours. It's easy to over do it. So my recommendation is MTL only for nic salt juices.

Think its both bud as they work hand in hand...basically anything over 15w or so (and whatever volts that equates to) tends to turn the nic salt juice nasty. as @Faiyaz Cheulkar says...it can be very dangerous. I as well experienced numerous headaches, dizziness and a lot of dry, irritating itch at the back of your throat that causes and sometimes sneezing.
But this was due to the fact that I never got a high even build and hence always up'd my power for the coil to work better and this had the opposite effect on nic salts. The lower the better. Think most nic salt pod devices power VERY low like 5w - 8w
But let the guys give more detail but the above is from my own experience.
PS....having said all that...when you get a good build...low n safe power...nic salts can be very rewarding and the quickest fix ever and flavour is also awesome!

and nic salts experience is best with MTL devices, I use the aspire breeze 2.

Back