Nic Salts in Cape Town

S

Spyro

Does anyone know any walk in stores in Cape Town that sell NIC salts for DIY?

I'm struggling to find any.

if you order today, wont you get it by friday? not sure how long deliveries take to cape town (sorry)

You should most likely get it by Friday if you order tonight still.
My money is on it that you get it Thursday already

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

if you order today, wont you get it by friday? not sure how long deliveries take to cape town (sorry)
If I have to I will, but R100 shipping for a R150 bottle of nicsalts seems foolish to me.

You should most likely get it by Friday if you order tonight still.
My money is on it that you get it Thursday already

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
If you order before 10 tomorrow (some as late as 1) you will definitely get it on Thursday morning if overnight shipping is chosen.
@Spyro a while ago I only needed some VG. Without a thought went to Juicy Joes and they were out of stock. By the time I had finished riding around it cost me more than R75, (BLCK's delivery charge), in diesel, never mind my time :)
I think we often forget the cost of our diesel/petrol and our time. I have started, even if only spending R100, paying the delivery fee. Saves a lot of frustration as well.

If you order before 10 tomorrow (some as late as 1) you will definitely get it on Thursday morning if overnight shipping is chosen.
@Spyro a while ago I only needed some VG. Without a thought went to Juicy Joes and they were out of stock. By the time I had finished riding around it cost me more than R75, (BLCK's delivery charge), in diesel, never mind my time :)
I think we often forget the cost of our diesel/petrol and our time. I have started, even if only spending R100, paying the delivery fee. Saves a lot of frustration as well.

Agreed, just figured I'd ask to find out of there was any. I'm pretty sure there isn't though. Blck will be setting up shop close to home so looking forward to that.

At R1.50 in fuel costs per kilometer it is cheaper to order even locally at a R50 courier fee than driving to the shop and buying over the counter.With most local suppliers offering same day delivery or overnight across country the on line option is a no-brainer.

Regards

At R1.50 in fuel costs per kilometer it is cheaper to order even locally at a R50 courier fee than driving to the shop and buying over the counter.With most local suppliers offering same day delivery or overnight across country the on line option is a no-brainer.

Regards

But there are no local suppliers it would seem.

Back