Noob Question's

The other thing that I also realised with the evod is that I don't nearly have to refill as often as I did with the twisp, it's awesome, no more drinking the liquid in stead of vaping it or loosing it on the table or in my bag cause my eciggie fell over :) I'm loving my new vape gear :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The evod battery pumps out at 3.3V where as the Cape Vape battery pumps out at 3.2V.

The evod might be dual mode. with the device off hold down the fire button for about 7-10 seconds and if the light changes to amber then your device is a dual mode device. What this means is that it will pump out 4.2V on a full charge then trickle down to 3.3V as the battery drains.

Edit: it will go down from 4.2V to 3.3V if in amber mode. Follow the same process as above to switch it back to white mode which is a constant 3.3V till the battery dies. Please note this only applies if the battery is in fact a dual mode battery.

Wow @BhavZ, what a great reply! Nope I tried what you suggested and it's not, but it's still two kick ass lil batteries, def my fav out the 3 :D

Wow @BhavZ, what a great reply! Nope I tried what you suggested and it's not, but it's still two kick ass lil batteries, def my fav out the 3 :D

The evod do seem to be a better build and thus better quality when compared to the Cape Vape Battery (I also started out on CV kit). Glad you are happy with your kit. Keep on Vaping!

@Metal Liz definitely there is a difference between different battery connections and how the atomiser will vape. Largely has to do with how the connector is designed to allow airflow to get into the bottom of the tank.

If the design is more restrictive then the draw on the vape will be tighter and produce a little less clouds, and maybe a little more flavour. If draw is less restrictive it will feel alot airier and have a bit less throat hit.

So it is definitely possible that you are noticing differences between the way the devices vape

Back