Noob thought about vaping

I have a Geekvape Aegis Boost :) :) :) I did tons of research and decided its the best starter kit coz I can adjust the airflow for MTL and DTL. Initially I wasnt sure if I could handle DTL coz the couple times I tried someone elses vape (which btw Im not keen on sharing coz arent vapes kinda like toothbrushes?) I coughed my lungs out. Not cool. I was quite scared to start vaping actually which is why it took me this long to quit smoking.

WOW! @volcom27101982 You started off very well!! Happy vaping!!

@volcom27101982 To tag someone, just type the @symbol in front of their forum name - just as I have done here with your name.
But if you start a new thread, it's not necessary to tag people who might be interested. They will see the thread (one assumes) and "watch" the thread. If you "watch" a thread, any posts by anyone will appear in your Alerts (top right of screen). Usually we tag someone if we want to draw their attention to a specific post in a thread.

EDIT: If you have successfully tagged somone, their name will appear in blue AFTER you post the comment - just as your name is in blue above.
Wow that is super useful! Im kinda blonde about stuff so now I can skip that phase lol

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    590.4 KB · Views: 3
@volcom27101982 I remember my first paying visit to a vape shop... it was Vape King Rivonia after lurking on here for a month (I was doing a twisp cue and cigarettes at that point) and settling on a little Pico kit off the classifieds.
I distinctly remember telling the sales guy (I was just buying batteries, a charger and my first juice) that I’m not interested in “getting into vaping”, it’s just to get me off the smokes...
The Pico
Vandyvape Berserker MTL
Zeus Single coil
OFRF Gear RTA
Wotofo Recurve dual RDA
Tesla Punk 85w mod
Dvarw MTL (clone, unfortunately)
Dwarv DL rta (also clone)
Kayfun Lite 22
Kayfun lite 24
Tesla Invader 4X mod
2 x SXK billet boxes and a ton of bridges (atomizers) for them
HHA Ultron stabilised wood mod (courtesy of Uncle Rob)
Hellfire MavT RDTA (sadly also clone)
Augvape Intake RTA
Vaporesso Gen
Vaporesso Swag 2
Vaporesso Gen (for my wife)
Vaporesso Swag 2 (for my wife)
2 x Serpent Elevate Rta’s (for my wife)
Noisy Cricket v1 Mech mod (sold it before I ever used it, too scared)
A crate full of DIY supplies
Archery box full of wire, coils etc
And a $330 parcel on its way from fasttech (including an Expromizer V4 mtl, Blotto RTA, Blotto mini RTA, 2x Hellvape Destiny RTA, Tauren One RTA, 3 clone RDA, Dovpo Topside lite squonk mod, a ton of cotton, spare bubble tanks and wires)... I bet that sales guy at VK will laugh his ass off right now if he knew... beware the rabbit holes, they run DEEEEEEEP!
P.S. I am not even in the same galaxy as some of the collections on here.

Wow I just googled the Revenger. I dont blame you for walking out with it. Its damn cool. Im looking at my Aegis Boost now and contemplating my life choices. Hmmmmm I should get like a backup vape (thats my excuse to buy another device lol).
This is where the problem starts your first vape then a back up vape then another rda, o no wait there is a new rta on the market and everyone say its the best then you buy that

What I'm trying to say this is a rabbit hole but more a hobby for some people

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

This is where the problem starts your first vape then a back up vape then another rda, o no wait there is a new rta on the market and everyone say its the best then you buy that

Im firmly in the hobby bracket and happy to say so. There are much worse things to spend some money on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im firmly in the hobby bracket and happy to say so. There are much worse things to spend some money on.

Same here but ja it can get an expensive hobby lol

@volcom27101982
This is Epic , you will do anything to go/get to a Vapecon , see pic's from last year - unfortunately 2020 was cancelled because of this stupid virus crap .
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2019-the-story-in-pictures.t63717/#post-816735
And you can put to some faces to names well;)
Dam, brought back some great memories looking through the photos again, and now you are going to have to wait for another year for a Vapecon to see my ugly mugshot again. Not a dam Boet, vapemeet and Zoo Biscuits the moment we can socially distance interact swaerie.

@volcom27101982 I will vouch for @RenaldoRheeder but dont let him lure you into his blue kombi with candy,unless he has those star shaped red ones,for some reason I never remember getting in the kombi after having them so all is well...wizardry I tell you!

That escalated quickly from respectable to creepy

Dam, brought back some great memories looking through the photos again, and now you are going to have to wait for another year for a Vapecon to see my ugly mugshot again. Not a dam Boet, vapemeet and Zoo Biscuits the moment we can socially distance interact swaerie.
That my dear friend is a fact ;)

RTA or RDA is my next buy. Googled all those so I bought my Aegis Boost coz I can upgrade when Im ready :) :)

@volcom27101982 I remember my first paying visit to a vape shop... it was Vape King Rivonia after lurking on here for a month (I was doing a twisp cue and cigarettes at that point) and settling on a little Pico kit off the classifieds.
I distinctly remember telling the sales guy (I was just buying batteries, a charger and my first juice) that I’m not interested in “getting into vaping”, it’s just to get me off the smokes...
The Pico
Vandyvape Berserker MTL
Zeus Single coil
OFRF Gear RTA
Wotofo Recurve dual RDA
Tesla Punk 85w mod
Dvarw MTL (clone, unfortunately)
Dwarv DL rta (also clone)
Kayfun Lite 22
Kayfun lite 24
Tesla Invader 4X mod
2 x SXK billet boxes and a ton of bridges (atomizers) for them
HHA Ultron stabilised wood mod (courtesy of Uncle Rob)
Hellfire MavT RDTA (sadly also clone)
Augvape Intake RTA
Vaporesso Gen
Vaporesso Swag 2
Vaporesso Gen (for my wife)
Vaporesso Swag 2 (for my wife)
2 x Serpent Elevate Rta’s (for my wife)
Noisy Cricket v1 Mech mod (sold it before I ever used it, too scared)
A crate full of DIY supplies
Archery box full of wire, coils etc
And a $330 parcel on its way from fasttech (including an Expromizer V4 mtl, Blotto RTA, Blotto mini RTA, 2x Hellvape Destiny RTA, Tauren One RTA, 3 clone RDA, Dovpo Topside lite squonk mod, a ton of cotton, spare bubble tanks and wires)... I bet that sales guy at VK will laugh his ass off right now if he knew... beware the rabbit holes, they run DEEEEEEEP!
P.S. I am not even in the same galaxy as some of the collections on here.
Dude! lol.

Attachments

• 17f.gif
    17f.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Back