Northern Craft Vapes (NCV) - Juice Reviews

Anyone who knows me knows that I was a huge fan of the first Burst. It was my favourite commercial juice. So much so that when @Vaperite South Africa had their sale earlier this year I bought 500ml of the stuff.

Then it was gone.

I wasn't pleased. Why would such a good juice be cancelled?

So I was pretty excited when the new, re-imagined version was released.

I went past the Vape Industry and picked up a couple bottles. Spent my evening rebuilding and rewicking to let the original and the re-imagined fight it out. Same build on mechs.
The RDA in question is the Petri v2 with normal caps. Each was bottom fed and each had dual 26ga SS 3mm ID 5 wrap coils in them. Fast ramp up and great flavour.

The new juice is great. Lots more mango than the original. The peach wasn't as pronounced but worked well. Very little apricot. The custard sweetened it up really well and worked as a base.

But then I started getting this almost medicinal aftertaste to it. Taking a vape was good, but the aftertaste wasn't sitting with me. Returning to the mod in the morning I could get that smell before taking a hit. It's not bad, just different.

Switching over to the original I got the great peach and apricot beechies flavour I love with a hint of mango and that thick cream backing it up.

In the end, the original flavour squonk bottle was finished before the re-imagined version.

The re-imagined is a great juice, but please @Vapington, if you are takiing the original off the market for good, release a "one shot" of the original so we can have that at least.

Anyone who knows me knows that I was a huge fan of the first Burst. It was my favourite commercial juice. So much so that when @Vaperite South Africa had their sale earlier this year I bought 500ml of the stuff.

Then it was gone.

I wasn't pleased. Why would such a good juice be cancelled?

So I was pretty excited when the new, re-imagined version was released.

I went past the Vape Industry and picked up a couple bottles. Spent my evening rebuilding and rewicking to let the original and the re-imagined fight it out. Same build on mechs.
The RDA in question is the Petri v2 with normal caps. Each was bottom fed and each had dual 26ga SS 3mm ID 5 wrap coils in them. Fast ramp up and great flavour.

The new juice is great. Lots more mango than the original. The peach wasn't as pronounced but worked well. Very little apricot. The custard sweetened it up really well and worked as a base.

But then I started getting this almost medicinal aftertaste to it. Taking a vape was good, but the aftertaste wasn't sitting with me. Returning to the mod in the morning I could get that smell before taking a hit. It's not bad, just different.

Switching over to the original I got the great peach and apricot beechies flavour I love with a hint of mango and that thick cream backing it up.

In the end, the original flavour squonk bottle was finished before the re-imagined version.

The re-imagined is a great juice, but please @Vapington, if you are takiing the original off the market for good, release a "one shot" of the original so we can have that at least.

Hi @spiv Thank you for taking the time to review the New Burst.

We will certainly consider a one shot for the Original in future.

New Review up for Carbide by NCV!
A delicious sweet grape and a shot of ice!

Check it out at:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapemachine_rsa-juice-reviews.t58681/

Nice review @VapeMachine_RSA and thanks for sharing your insights.
Sounds like a lovely juice

Just a headsup, when you link to the review, instead of going to just your review thread, you can link directly to the actual post on this juice review of yours. Saves the reader scrolling to find it.

Like this:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapemachine_rsa-juice-reviews.t58681/#post-777129

Just click on the little post number below that post and it will show the URL for a link to that direct post.

Here are my first impressions of Trinity Ice

Trinity was a big hit juice from NCV, loved by many and very popular when it was launched a few years ago. I did get it and could understand the attraction but wasn’t for me, I recall feeling it needed something to liven it up. Trinity Ice was released much later and I got a bottle. I think I tried it a while back but must have gotten distracted, so I didn’t write anything about it and it went into the cupboard. Found it and took it out yesterday. So this is a blast from the past of sorts! I have been vaping it in the Hadaly this weekend. I can’t remember what I paid for the 30ml bottle. I got the 6mg strength.

NCV - TRINITY ICE 6mg

First impression - a tasty fruity medley with a healthy dose of coolness. Very pleasant and enjoyable.

Its a great juice. A mixed fruity medley with a healthy dose of coolness. Lovely. It has a medium sweetness and a slight sourness. Hard to make out the flavours individually. We know from the description it’s a kiwi, white grape and strawberry mix. Perhaps the sweetness is the grapes and strawberry and the sourness the kiwi. But I don’t taste grapes or strawberries explicitly. It’s a mix. Tasty though and it’s blended very well.

The vape has a premium feel to it and the vapour is smooth. It’s not overly flavored so has good all day potential. The added coolness is super. Transformative from what I can remember of the normal Trinity juice. Amazing what a bit of ice can do!

Am enjoying this a lot and will continue to do so. Congrats on a lovely juice @Vapington. I know my comments may be very late but at least your juice is being enjoyed in this vape cave in 2020!

c6df5fc108d376c5f46b465a0d11ce15.jpg

PS - great packaging. A white glass bottle in a neat cardboard box

Great brand, their strawberry licorice was very disappointing. Trinity was good. They had a frozen litchi which was amazing, why was this discontinued:( ? I am not a fan of chocolate dominant eliquids but they used to make one of the best that I have ever tried, the chocolate speckled egg, also discontinued:( .

Great brand, their strawberry licorice was very disappointing. Trinity was good. They had a frozen litchi which was amazing, why was this discontinued:( ? I am not a fan of chocolate dominant eliquids but they used to make one of the best that I have ever tried, the chocolate speckled egg, also discontinued:( .

They had a juice called Frozen which I loved. Also reviewed it. But it wasn’t a frozen litchi. It was more of a yoghurt type of taste with a bit of ice.

I think the chocolate speckled egg one was called Apex. I didn’t get a chance to try it.

@Silver , not to derail this thread but I think worth mentioning :

A while back I bought a bottle of Fantasi Orange not realising that it actually did contain quite a bit of ice (I seem to be allergic to ice and menthol).
Well, besides the ice, it tasted very good so when I heard that there was a Zero ice version I bought it and was bitterly disappointed.
Tasted like crap !!!
Got me wondering how many other crappy juices are disguised by the addition of ice/menthol.

@CMMACKEM Here's a very good liquorice.

Vape Chefs_Licorice Ice-Cream.jpg

Yes we have discontinued a few products, unfortunately their sales were no longer high enough to stay in production. However we have added many new products so check em out if you would like :)

Here are my first impressions of Trinity Ice

Trinity was a big hit juice from NCV, loved by many and very popular when it was launched a few years ago. I did get it and could understand the attraction but wasn’t for me, I recall feeling it needed something to liven it up. Trinity Ice was released much later and I got a bottle. I think I tried it a while back but must have gotten distracted, so I didn’t write anything about it and it went into the cupboard. Found it and took it out yesterday. So this is a blast from the past of sorts! I have been vaping it in the Hadaly this weekend. I can’t remember what I paid for the 30ml bottle. I got the 6mg strength.

NCV - TRINITY ICE 6mg

First impression - a tasty fruity medley with a healthy dose of coolness. Very pleasant and enjoyable.

Its a great juice. A mixed fruity medley with a healthy dose of coolness. Lovely. It has a medium sweetness and a slight sourness. Hard to make out the flavours individually. We know from the description it’s a kiwi, white grape and strawberry mix. Perhaps the sweetness is the grapes and strawberry and the sourness the kiwi. But I don’t taste grapes or strawberries explicitly. It’s a mix. Tasty though and it’s blended very well.

The vape has a premium feel to it and the vapour is smooth. It’s not overly flavored so has good all day potential. The added coolness is super. Transformative from what I can remember of the normal Trinity juice. Amazing what a bit of ice can do!

Am enjoying this a lot and will continue to do so. Congrats on a lovely juice @Vapington. I know my comments may be very late but at least your juice is being enjoyed in this vape cave in 2020!

c6df5fc108d376c5f46b465a0d11ce15.jpg

PS - great packaging. A white glass bottle in a neat cardboard box
Thank you for the review @Silver! Wow thats an old bottle, much has change lol! Glad it has held up so many years!

They had a juice called Frozen which I loved. Also reviewed it. But it wasn’t a frozen litchi. It was more of a yoghurt type of taste with a bit of ice.

I think the chocolate speckled egg one was called Apex. I didn’t get a chance to try it.

Yes Frozen, it was Litchi yogurt with that slight cooling effect? I could have sworn it was Litchi. I remember buying 3 bottles in January 2017.

How about releasing one shots of those liquids or the recipe if it is not doing well?

Yes we have discontinued a few products, unfortunately their sales were no longer high enough to stay in production. However we have added many new products so check em out if you would like :)

You guys could release the recipe's for the people that supported and loved the juice?

Check out Ripple. It's a Litchi lemonade on ice by Nvc it is amazing.....

Back