Northern Craft Vapes (NCV) - Juice Reviews

Strawb has changed my vaping world!!!!! love this stuff! In 1 week i have finished a 30ml bottle and managed to get my hands on a 100ml bottle. Every time i fill my tank with something else i land up wishing it was Strawb! Good going on this flavor :LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:

Strawb has changed my vaping world!!!!! love this stuff! In 1 week i have finished a 30ml bottle and managed to get my hands on a 100ml bottle. Every time i fill my tank with something else i land up wishing it was Strawb! Good going on this flavor :LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:
Thank you for sharing your experience @Roxy ! So happy to hear you enjoying Strawb :)

@Lord Vetinari thanks so much for your kind words! Try it with some nichrome wire in a dripper :) 24g 3mm ID 12 wraps duals and give it a good 90-100W
Hit the sweet spot in the Arctic at 52 watts.

Anyhow I dont vape it on its own any longer. I have found a different use for it. It does wonders to round out a "flat" tasting juice. Adds an incredible third dimension. Best mixer around IMO.

You should try it mixed half with Debbie. Match made in heaven.

Just got Milked and a lot of people say its not overwhelming.

From my experience its quite potent and I'm tasting a lot of vanilla. Full of flavour and very tasty but can't vape on it for too long.

Just got Milked and a lot of people say its not overwhelming.

From my experience its quite potent and I'm tasting a lot of vanilla. Full of flavour and very tasty but can't vape on it for too long.

What are you vaping it on @BrizzyZA (VapeLife) ?
Coil, power, device?

Ok I will try help you guys struggling. If you want to get the best out of them you are going to have to vape them in the right setup. Aim for a warm, dense vape setup thats where they will shine. I do not water down my juice at all so its very thick which means that you really need to have a setup that wicks very efficiently. If the wick doesnt keep up you end up with a weak flavour because the juice is not actually getting to the coil fast enough because of the viscosity. Its like when your tank gets really empty or a wick starts getting dry and you start getting less flavour - same thing is happening. Once you get the right setup you will be smiling.

Here are some recommended setups:

Drippers (build around 0.3 ohms)
Dual coil RTAs (warm, dense vapor helps) ie. Goliath, goblin, billow v2 etc
Subohm tanks used at the recommended wattages
Temp sensing setups can work really well

You are welcome to PM me for me tips or advice if you need.
Hey man regarding this, I've got a lemo 2. Single coil compatible of course, unless I work it really carefully. That aside, with this set up (around 20-25w and 0.5- 1.2ohm), what kind of juice should I be Vaping?

Hey man regarding this, I've got a lemo 2. Single coil compatible of course, unless I work it really carefully. That aside, with this set up (around 20-25w and 0.5- 1.2ohm), what kind of juice should I be Vaping?

I never really had much fortune with the lemo 2 to be honest but it should handle 70VG/30PG and below just fine. So you should be all good with most of the juice currently on the market :)

I never really had much fortune with the lemo 2 to be honest but it should handle 70VG/30PG and below just fine. So you should be all good with most of the juice currently on the market :)
Just now, I saw something about Rip Tripper's pancake wick. I looked at his wicking wondering "what the hell? Oh what the hell". Tried it. And have been blessed. Zero % leaking. No dry hits. 0.6ohm 30watts chain vaping, flavour flave. I feel like I've been compromising on average until now haha.

I'm curious about a smooth, milky fruit cereal. What should I go for, fruloops or milked? Being eyeing this good good for some time, and I'm on the verge of getting some. Just need some solution to my inner conflict haha

Well I am not allowed to punt my product on this thread. I can say that fruloops was discontinued so that should make your choice easy haha :)

Has anyone tried the NCV Juices?

I have a bottle of Max VG which i'm trying out and will post here, but was just wondering if anyone else has tried these?
My daily vape is Burst which i mix with 1 third Custard Cloud from Hazeworks. It is really an amazing combination. StrawB is also really good.

Well I am not allowed to punt my product on this thread. I can say that fruloops was discontinued so that should make your choice easy haha :)
Very good move. Another Looper clone we can all do without. More exploring of new directions might be a risk but it will pay off.

Nobody does a sweet milky Chai one of the few directions milk still has open to it hint hint nudge nudge

Try Burst. I mix 2 parts Burst with 1 part Custard Cloud from Wazdworks. It's really nice. It's my allday vape

Like the Redrish so much that I had to try the highly rated Milked.

Initial impression was that Milked was a completely over rated and bland juice, didn't really taste like anything.

Left it in the cupboard a couple of days, and gave it another go...

This juice is NOT bland, after my mishaps with a lot of dry hits on another juice, I filled a tank with milked and it had a whole new dimension. (maybe the dry hits were a much needed palate cleanser)

Milky cereal which can be described as almost a horlicks type of taste IMO.

Can see why this juice is so highly rated, and now that it is finished, i will definitely get a lot more of it, and maybe give Strawb a go.

Like the Redrish so much that I had to try the highly rated Milked.

Initial impression was that Milked was a completely over rated and bland juice, didn't really taste like anything.

Left it in the cupboard a couple of days, and gave it another go...

This juice is NOT bland, after my mishaps with a lot of dry hits on another juice, I filled a tank with milked and it had a whole new dimension. (maybe the dry hits were a much needed palate cleanser)

Milky cereal which can be described as almost a horlicks type of taste IMO.

Can see why this juice is so highly rated, and now that it is finished, i will definitely get a lot more of it, and maybe give Strawb a go.
Great to hear you enjoyed Milked so much @E.T. :D

Had to get a bottle of StrawB after @Roxy 's comment on this thread. Was always doubting if i should but wow...just wow! wonderful and light flavor with nice strawberry after taste. Every time someone walk into the office now they go on about strawberry milkshakes! :rofl:

Vaping it with a SMOK TFV4 Micro, 0.3ohm CLP2 coils on 45 Watts...loving every drag on it!!

Had to get a bottle of StrawB after @Roxy 's comment on this thread. Was always doubting if i should but wow...just wow! wonderful and light flavor with nice strawberry after taste. Every time someone walk into the office now they go on about strawberry milkshakes! :rofl:

Vaping it with a SMOK TFV4 Micro, 0.3ohm CLP2 coils on 45 Watts...loving every drag on it!!

@LeonG great to hear! :) enjoy

Strawb is Nesquick in a cloud! Yum finished a bottle. Next up redrish. Or Trinity if its releasing soon :aaaaa:

Bought my first Straw last week (100ml)
It's without a doubt the best strawberry vape I've had to date.
Creamy-"milkshakey" inhale with a sweet-ripened strawberry exhale. Delicious. So happy I got a 100ml

@Vapington You keep making it, I'll keep buying it.

Pulled the trigger and finally got Trinity and I am in awe...Total bliss in the target pro tank. Agree with the ingredients I can really taste the passion that went into this!

Pulled the trigger and finally got Trinity and I am in awe...Total bliss in the target pro tank. Agree with the ingredients I can really taste the passion that went into this!
These guys are really good.
I've been through the entire line besides Redrish and I don't have a bad thing to say about any of them......All top class!

After reading about Trinity I managed to buy a bottle this weekend all the hype was right. This is an amazing juice, I really like it.

Back