Northern Craft Vapes (NCV) - Juice Reviews

got me some RedRish in 3mg, built a fresh coil on the subtank mini at 0.4 ohm. the flavour is definitely there, get a tingly strawberry candy vape. but i cant pull in long though it hits the throat a bit harsh. only on long pulls reaching to 3 sec or more the vapour coming in scratches the throat and begs to be exhaled leaving me wanting to cough every now and then. im going to let this steep. not sure if it will help or not, but got some other liquids to vape and going to set this aside for a few days. definitely something i wont order again tho

this is my wicking method for high vg juices in the subtank, although my juice tunnels are dremmeled out a bit

would like to say thanks to @Vapington for pointing out to me the bottle of redrish i received was from the old stock. that explains the harsh throat hit i experienced. great to have excellent after sales support

would like to say thanks to @Vapington for pointing out to me the bottle of redrish i received was from the old stock. that explains the harsh throat hit i experienced. great to have excellent after sales support

Again, we are sorry about that! We trust your experience will vastly improve with the new product on its way to you :)

I absolutely love the juice @Vapington and the crew at NCV make. Milked 3mg is my ADV, I go through something like 200ml a month... I really can't vouch for the other juices, but what I have in Milked is second to none. Not really helpful I suppose, I just felt like sticking up for Mike... ;)

I do however concur on what was said about their after sales support, they really care about their customers and will always sort you out if you have an issue.

I absolutely love the juice @Vapington and the crew at NCV make. Milked 3mg is my ADV, I go through something like 200ml a month... I really can't vouch for the other juices, but what I have in Milked is second to none. Not really helpful I suppose, I just felt like sticking up for Mike... ;)

I do however concur on what was said about their after sales support, they really care about their customers and will always sort you out if you have an issue.

Thank you for your kind words

Device ipv3 li
What setup do you guys use for milked.I have a bottle and not getting much out of it.First tried it in the subtank and it tasted like cereal or marsmellow.Today it tastes like nothing same exact setup in the subtank ( 26g ss 0.5ohm 28w).I tried it in the sapor ( 24g ss 0.28ohm 70-80w) the juice seems to prefer higher W, but still no flavor.Can't be vapors tongue as I can taste all my other juice just fine.Getting my evic on Monday and test it with tc.My first toot on this juice I was like this will be another adv, help!!!!!!!!!!!

Company: Northern Craft Vapes
Product Name: RedRish
Product Image:
asdasdasd.jpg

Reviewer: umm, me

Mod: Rolo RX200
Watts/Volts: 37W 255C on TC

Tank: UD Bellus
Coil Resistance: 0.26ohm SS
Wicking Material: Cotton Bacon V2

Strength: 3mg
Blend: 70/30
Price: R150 or R5/ml

Website blurb: Addictive strawberry red licorice candy

Reviewer Notes: I'm not tasting strawberry but i can definitely taste red licorice. It is very smooth on inhale and on exhale you get a warm cinnamony vibe from it. Seems to be better at a warmer denser vape which brings out the full flavour.

I find this flavour does come out better in my tank running TC rather than my dripper. In the dripper the flavours become so powerful you can't really pinpoint the flavour inside.

Similar to: N/A

Avoid if: You don't like red licorice

On the below ratings i will give this juice a solid 4: nomnomnom

1) blech : no nom at all
2) semi - nom : just a small bit of nom
3) nom : its nom
4) nomnomnom : very nom
5) holy freaking nom batman : this is super nom

This juice is now in my top 3 juices that i like.

I would like to thank NCV for taking the effort to send me a new bottle of RedRish to make up for the old stock i received last year. This juice is definitely a winner now in my eyes and will definitely be vaping it again in future.

Company: Northern Craft Vapes
Product Name: RedRish
Product Image:
View attachment 44344

Reviewer: umm, me

Mod: Rolo RX200
Watts/Volts: 37W 255C on TC

Tank: UD Bellus
Coil Resistance: 0.26ohm SS
Wicking Material: Cotton Bacon V2

Strength: 3mg
Blend: 70/30
Price: R150 or R5/ml

Website blurb: Addictive strawberry red licorice candy

Reviewer Notes: I'm not tasting strawberry but i can definitely taste red licorice. It is very smooth on inhale and on exhale you get a warm cinnamony vibe from it. Seems to be better at a warmer denser vape which brings out the full flavour.

I find this flavour does come out better in my tank running TC rather than my dripper. In the dripper the flavours become so powerful you can't really pinpoint the flavour inside.

Similar to: N/A

Avoid if: You don't like red licorice

On the below ratings i will give this juice a solid 4: nomnomnom

1) blech : no nom at all
2) semi - nom : just a small bit of nom
3) nom : its nom
4) nomnomnom : very nom
5) holy freaking nom batman : this is super nom

This juice is now in my top 3 juices that i like.

I would like to thank NCV for taking the effort to send me a new bottle of RedRish to make up for the old stock i received last year. This juice is definitely a winner now in my eyes and will definitely be vaping it again in future.
very curious about this one you swayed me

Thanks for taking the time to review Redrish @Jebula999 and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the other ones :)

Just putting this out there but: the last thing I want to hear about a juice is how it needs a specific setup so it can 'shine'. Reality Check: If I am sitting in my lounge with a fewfew mates and I want to share a tank oor two out my bottle, i would be pretty embarrassed going "yeah mate this juice is great. You just dont kniw how tto vape it properly and you brought the wrong rig anyway. Mind if I wind you a coil or two?"

This doesnt happen with a bottle of Looper. It doesnt vape in an elitist fashion. You can throw it in a cigalike and it will be great.

It seems logical to me to dial it in across the board.

Just putting this out there but: the last thing I want to hear about a juice is how it needs a specific setup so it can 'shine'. Reality Check: If I am sitting in my lounge with a fewfew mates and I want to share a tank oor two out my bottle, i would be pretty embarrassed going "yeah mate this juice is great. You just dont kniw how tto vape it properly and you brought the wrong rig anyway. Mind if I wind you a coil or two?"

This doesnt happen with a bottle of Looper. It doesnt vape in an elitist fashion. You can throw it in a cigalike and it will be great.

And if you had to compare the flavour of it in a "cigalike" vs a nicely set up tank/dripper? Would the flavour experience be the same?

PS if you're Vaping looper in a "cigalike" you're doing it wrong

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

No, the rational thing is that it is logical that a juice will taste different (even if only nuances) in different setups. Different categories of juices need different power levels to accentuate different aromas to satisfy individual taste senses. E.g., for tart notes I stay at lowish power, but my mate prefers the more sweet notes in the same juice - so he goes higher power. And so on and so on......

Thanks for your message. If you followed our journey you would realise that we attended to the high VG issue by dropping our entire line and reworking it to 70VG/30PG - so we listened. Although nowadays vape gear is more than capable of handling high VG juice anyways.

So if you want - you can chuck some NCV in a cigalike and enjoy it no problem :)

Thanks for your message. If you followed our journey you would realise that we attended to the high VG issue by dropping our entire line and reworking it to 70VG/30PG - so we listened. Although nowadays vape gear is more than capable of handling high VG juice anyways.

So if you want - you can chuck some NCV in a cigalike and enjoy it no problem :)
First a thanks for engaging on this thought. I actually do like your juice a lot. So you already have me personally as a customer.
Please bear the following in mind though: Most people doing their monthly research are not going to read an entire thread on one mixologist. Perhaps an edit in an early post to point out what you have pointed out to me would be a good thing on this thread Sir. It will reflect upon your efforts much better I feel.
If I hadnt tried your juice some of the early discussions might have put me off a little.

Ah, now I get the context. You were reacting to a post on the first page of this thread. The one below. I thought that was just a general remark.

Ok I will try help you guys struggling. If you want to get the best out of them you are going to have to vape them in the right setup. Aim for a warm, dense vape setup thats where they will shine. I do not water down my juice at all so its very thick which means that you really need to have a setup that wicks very efficiently. If the wick doesnt keep up you end up with a weak flavour because the juice is not actually getting to the coil fast enough because of the viscosity. Its like when your tank gets really empty or a wick starts getting dry and you start getting less flavour - same thing is happening. Once you get the right setup you will be smiling.

Here are some recommended setups:

Drippers (build around 0.3 ohms)
Dual coil RTAs (warm, dense vapor helps) ie. Goliath, goblin, billow v2 etc
Subohm tanks used at the recommended wattages
Temp sensing setups can work really well

You are welcome to PM me for me tips or advice if you need.

Good idea to always quote the post(s) you are responding too. Gives other members a better understanding. More so if the post responding to is not even on the same page.

Ah, now I get the context. You were reacting to a post on the first page of this thread. The one below. I thought that was just a general remark.

Good idea to always quote the post(s) you are responding too. Gives other members a better understanding. More so if the post responding to is not even on the same page.
Yeah it was late so not much elaboration from my side I admit. Just thinking out loud really quoting everybody in that part of the convo would have been a bit much.

So yes very much general, happened to be the third thread in one day the topic of ideal temps and methods for a single specific juice (3 different juices with the same issue in other words) came up.

Mental fart that just went straight to keyboard I guess

@Vapington I decided to make this a conversation instead of a review. It is sooo interesting really.

Milked in a dripper versus a tank. The difference is unreal. Very sweet almost fruity in a tank. Totally like a glass of milk in my dripper. .6ohm dual build scottish wick.

I would like to hit halfway between the two. Any thoughts?

Excellent juice man exactly what I felt was missing pity it took me so long to try.

@Lord Vetinari thanks so much for your kind words! Try it with some nichrome wire in a dripper :) 24g 3mm ID 12 wraps duals and give it a good 90-100W

Back