Northern Craft Vapes (NCV) - Juice Reviews

NCV - BURST

I was blown away by the advertising the packaging of the product shown.. that was it I decided to get one.
I am one of those simple oaks who enjoys decent juice nothing too over the top but it must taste good.

This is my opinion, I will however say I am not the only one who has tried some of mine and I will say they share the same sentiments.

Pro's
Bottling is great for poring into any space
It is a thickish juice.

Cons
This is not a burst of flavour as advertised
The advert states A superb blend of sweet peaches and other fruits lying in whipped double cream laced with vanilla seeds.
First off its not sweat its muted scents of peach and thats about it.
I am sitting with a peaches and cream from the US that I got for less than R100 thats 20 times better.
Jackson Vapor does a better job of peaches and cream.

One of the other let downs was the labeling arrived half pealed off the bottle from the person that sold it.
It looked very tacky.
I will not buy this again, I might try NCV again I dont know.
I wanted to share my experience of this juice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the flavour, it's subtle, but that's what I like about it actually. I enjoy it as an escape from the stronger juices. I also enjoy RedRish from NCV, have not tried the others yet.
Agreed with the bottles, I love them, easiest way to fill my Subtank Mini.
The label on my bottle is also peeling off, I think these bottles work better with full wrap labelling or perhaps even heat sealed...?
My 2c...

NCV's Milked and FruLoops are great. Haven't tried this one tho.

I am super in love with NCV Milked! Only one in the NCV range I've tried. Will definately buying some more this week.

Drop in in a drawer and pull it out after 3 months, maybe you'll like it then. Happened with more than one juice already in my vaping journey

Thank you for your honest opinion, @Philip. Not easy to give negative impressions of a juice, well done.

Hi @Philip
Thanks for your review
I have moved your review post and subsequent posts to the existing NCV Juice Reviews thread.
(You had placed it in the local retailer reviews thread)

I also added NCV Burst to the top of your post because without the title of your previous thread, it was not clear which juice you were talking about while starting to read your post.

Apologies for amending - I hope you are okay with that. I would just like to keep all the reviews of the juices in their respective threads.

Sorry to hear of your poor experience with one of our juices @Philip. Suprised to hear you had a lack of flavour and we do apologise for our labels. They do peel very easily and it was unfortunately not what we experienced on our sample labels so we are unsure why they worked so poorly on our final order. I would like to inform all of you that NCV is undergoing a huge change and we fully intend to blow you all away.

Sorry to hear of your poor experience with one of our juices @Philip. Suprised to hear you had a lack of flavour and we do apologise for our labels. They do peel very easily and it was unfortunately not what we experienced on our sample labels so we are unsure why they worked so poorly on our final order. I would like to inform all of you that NCV is undergoing a huge change and we fully intend to blow you all away.
Allow me to have my viewpoint on your brand changed would you be prepared to send a sample after the change has been made i would really like to have a different experience from a well priced local juice?

From my own experience letting Burst steep definitely helps with the flavour

How long 8 weeks?
Burst is pre-steeped (as with all of liquid) for 1 month before going on the shelves. Not sure if your 8 weeks comment is serious or sarcastic but your bottle probably is 8 weeks steeped already

Burst is pre-steeped (as with all of liquid) for 1 month before going on the shelves. Not sure if your 8 weeks comment is serious or sarcastic but your bottle probably is 8 weeks steeped already

Ye it being a max VG I think every bit of steeping helps, so my week and a bit definitely made a difference, the peach is coming through allot more, the vanilla bean not so much

I was not being sarcastic just naive as to what different juices require steeping time wise. Please dont take offence to my statement

Brand new from Northern Craft Vapes. Ripple. An orange popsicle with raspberry swirl.

Nice review dude keep it up. Subbed

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Nice review brozef.

Glad to hear the flavor holds up after the switch from max vg.
The old version didn't play nice in my tank so I'm stocked to try this.
The burst is my exclusive rda flavor. I also see the liquid is more clear than the classic.
This is a plus also. Means it's less likely to gunk my coils.

Only downside I see so far is the move away from the unicorn bottle.
Filling a tank with those damn pippets is a bloody pain.

But again nice review subbed.

Not this one though. The pipet sucks up easily and about 4 squanks and a tank is full.

You like candy? Who doesn't like candy. This is just a ton of yummy in a big old bottle of passion.

Back