Notes on All Day Vapes

@Richelo Killian To expand on this. Bear in mind our aim is to supply quality juices at low prices. In the OP I went into the reasons we can do that. Every layer we add increases costs. We have guys phoning us that are actually upset because we don't offer a shop or walk-in facility to test and pick up juices. If we do, then prices will rise significantly, defeating the object of the exercise. Same with too many samples, freebies and discounts. And retailing through other vendors.

The operation is set up as lean as possible without compromising quality. We didn't offer 30ml in the beginning, we brought that in so people can try a variety without breaking the bank.

That said, I'd still like to bring out samples, because we are confident of our quality.

screenshot_2016-12-22-15-13-45-png.79408

@Stosta

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-22-15-13-45.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-22-15-13-45.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 60
I think the only one I haven't tried is the Apple Cinnamon Scone, but you have some winners there! The Forest Berry is specifically delicious (it has a strong throat hit though, but the better your patience with letting it steep, the better you rewards shall be), and thank you for reminding me about the lime! I meant to leave it for a baking hot day like today, so will dig it out tonight, very refreshing!

I think the only one I haven't tried is the Apple Cinnamon Scone, but you have some winners there! The Forest Berry is specifically delicious (it has a strong throat hit though, but the better your patience with letting it steep, the better you rewards shall be), and thank you for reminding me about the lime! I meant to leave it for a baking hot day like today, so will dig it out tonight, very refreshing!

Schweet man thanks for the tip ! Will let you know how the apple one goes

damn vendors that interact with the community.

Costing me money by being all nice and stuff.

@YeOldeOke order #4776 just for being a nice supporting vendor :)

dammit. So far this month I've bought myself 2 xmas gifts and none for the family.

@Richelo Killian To expand on this. Bear in mind our aim is to supply quality juices at low prices. In the OP I went into the reasons we can do that. Every layer we add increases costs. We have guys phoning us that are actually upset because we don't offer a shop or walk-in facility to test and pick up juices. If we do, then prices will rise significantly, defeating the object of the exercise. Same with too many samples, freebies and discounts. And retailing through other vendors.

The operation is set up as lean as possible without compromising quality. We didn't offer 30ml in the beginning, we brought that in so people can try a variety without breaking the bank.

That said, I'd still like to bring out samples, because we are confident of our quality.

@YeOldeOke totally understand.

No disrespect or pressure intended. I build and grow businesses, especially online ones, and I am ALWAYS thinking about how a business can GROW, because, that is what I paid to do ;-)

So, the samples suggestion was just coming from a place of business growth, and, personally of course, wanting to try all the flavors and not be stuck with 15ml to 20ml of unused juices I don't like.

On the cost side ... I understand where you're coming from, and it IS great, BUT, at the same time ... Twisp is most probably one of the most expensive vendors in SA, their gear and juice is average, yet, they can hardly keep up with growth. GREAT marketing, etc, etc, etc has all led to their amazing growth in this country.

Maybe introduce a few PREMIUM juices at higher cost to help carry some of the lower cost ones, etc. Sorry, just thinking out loud a little ;-)

I'll shutup now, and stop highjacking this thread! ;-)

@YeOldeOke got the tracking number from TCG now.

Toffee Apple
Chilled Pineapple
Orange Parfait

I'm breaking out of my normal flavour domain here, so quite excited to get my delivery :)

Now with the disclaimer that ADV's should be steeped at least a week before vaping, if someone was to be a little excitable, would any of these be tryable upon delivery? You know, because, feelings. And patience is a virtue in a vice filled world (and boy, do I have vices )

@YeOldeOke got the tracking number from TCG now.

Toffee Apple
Chilled Pineapple
Orange Parfait

I'm breaking out of my normal flavour domain here, so quite excited to get my delivery :)

Now with the disclaimer that ADV's should be steeped at least a week before vaping, if someone was to be a little excitable, would any of these be tryable upon delivery? You know, because, feelings. And patience is a virtue in a vice filled world (and boy, do I have vices )

@craigb By all means try them upon receipt. It will give you a baseline on which to judge the steeping.

If you come out with some samples, I will there like a bear!
Really been wanting to try some of your juices as the price point is fantastic!

Although there are soo many, like, where to start and not end up with a huge bill come check out.
Samples would be great! :D

Back