Nuppin Screws

Ashley A

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

Anyone know what size the Nuppin screws are and where I can get them?

I've used the 2 spare as the heads started to wear and starts to slip. hoping to find some better one's than the standard if possible.

Don't mind it having a different head instead of the hex thing but i don't think I'll manage to do a DIY cutting job to exact length etc. They need to be headless though since they need to go in so the cap can go over them.

Thanks. Don't know how I missed that.

I see the company is in Chicago. I've sent an inquiry on shipping to SA. Also looked for some local suppliers with the part number but came up with nothing.

Any clue if they're available locally anywhere?

Thanks. Don't know how I missed that.

I see the company is in Chicago. I've sent an inquiry on shipping to SA. Also looked for some local suppliers with the part number but came up with nothing.

Any clue if they're available locally anywhere?

I think @Rob Fisher might still have some.

@Ashley A I`ve tried looking for these grub screws locally as well but the smallest I could find was M3:mad:. Did you manage to get a price/costing with delivery to SA? If it`s reasonably priced I am willing to split the costs with you. Let me know.

@Blu_Marlin , can't get a response from them. Surprised that they used a screw that only one manufacturer supplies and it's such lousy quality and the service from the manufacturer is worse.

Will keep searching though. If the day ever comes where all screws go and I can't find replacements, then I'll look at tapping it to 3mm.

@Blu_Marlin , can't get a response from them. Surprised that they used a screw that only one manufacturer supplies and it's such lousy quality and the service from the manufacturer is worse.

Will keep searching though. If the day ever comes where all screws go and I can't find replacements, then I'll look at tapping it to 3mm.
I`ve got two spare screws that`s kept in my safe:p But you can never have too many. I`ll also keep a look out for the M2 grub screw.

Ok I tried to place an order with McMaster-Carr and this is the reply I got:
"Hi,

Thank you for considering McMaster-Carr for your purchase, but we have cancelled your order for cup point set screws. Due to the cost of complying with extensive US export regulations, McMaster-Carr accepts international purchases only from our established international customers.
Patti"

Hi guys, if you're doing this and you are okay with it, i will go for 6 screws
Will collect from Rob Fisher at some point in the future

@Andre I`m not registered on ECF. One forum is more than enough for me:oops:. If you dont mind trying I would appreciate it.

Thanks @Andre
Very kind of you

Hi guys, if you're doing this and you are okay with it, i will go for 6 screws
Will collect from Rob Fisher at some point in the future
No problem.
@Andre I`m not registered on ECF. One forum is more than enough for me:oops:. If you dont mind trying I would appreciate it.
Done, will let you know what he says. How many screws do you want if he can help us?

Pdib (Peter) has already responded @Silver, @Blu_Marlin, @Ashley.

He is going to include 50 screws with Rob's package for the grand total of $20. Thus, works out at around R6 per screw. Of course, shipping from Rob will be extra.

Anyone else needs Nuppin screws. (@Alex, @Kaizer, @huffnpuff, @abdul off the cuff)? Please add your name.

@Blu_Marlin 6 (44 left)
@Silver 6 (38 left)
@Ashley 6 (32 left) - let us know if you need more please.

I'll take 10, not 6.

Happy for @Blu_Marlin to collect on his commute and I'll collect from him if he's cool with that?

Back