Nuppin Screws

The screws are coming with a new mod... My guess is the screws have arrived with Peter and my mod should be on it's way on Monday... get to my US address Wednesday and then I'll ship... so my guess is sometime week after next.

The screws are coming with a new mod... My guess is the screws have arrived with Peter and my mod should be on it's way on Monday... get to my US address Wednesday and then I'll ship... so my guess is sometime week after next.

Geez, I had almost forgotten about these, thanks Rob.

Any chance sombody has a link where I can buy a nuppin?
I see @Oupa has a RM2 and I'm considering ordering it.

Any chance sombody has a link where I can buy a nuppin?
I see @Oupa has a RM2 and I'm considering ordering it.

You can only buy Nuppins in the classifieds now... there were two buys of Nuppins and they both sold out I'm afraid. :-(

Any news on the Nuppin Screws?

Yip they arrived today.

What I'll do is courier the JHB and CT ones to one person and the rest can get them form the individuals? That work for everyone because sending a parcel for a few screws to everyone will be really expensive.

Gift to ECIGSSA Mates! :D
@Rob Fisher thank you for the kind gesture and thank you @Andre for getting the ball rolling:thumb right:
I will be down this weekend and can fetch it on Saturday or Sunday, which ever is convenient for you. If you want to meet at a coffee shop around you area, that would be great. Coffee and cake is on me. If it’s alright with the JHB guys I can fetch the JHB shipment, I will be back on Monday. I dont think there are CPT based people on the list.

@Rob Fisher thank you for the kind gesture and thank you @Andre for getting the ball rolling:thumb right:
I will be down this weekend and can fetch it on Saturday or Sunday, which ever is convenient for you. If you want to meet at a coffee shop around you area, that would be great. Coffee and cake is on me. If it’s alright with the JHB guys I can fetch the JHB shipment, I will be back on Monday. I dont think there are CPT based people on the list.
That sounds good @Blu_Marlin

Thanks very much.

Sweet! Oscars in Hillcrest is my hangout if that's ok with you? I'll pm you my cell and we can do coffee and cake! ;-)

Back