Nuppin Screws

Hi guys, @SAVapeGear, @Ashley A, @Alex, @Kaizer, @Silver, apologies for the delay. I know some of you are waiting patiently for the Nuppin screws. The good news is that there are in JHB and packaged ready for the owners. The bad news is that while packaging them I`ve come up with five screws short. I will take full responsibility for the shortage however this will leave me with one screw. I ask if @Alex and @Ashley A would donate one screw each leaving me with three screws which would be enough for me. We can make arrangements for pick up. I live in Fourways area so those that are JHB based can arrange a meeting in and around the area. PM me or post here. I would prefer if there was a single person collecting for the Mirdand/Centurion/PTA folks or if everyone is available at once, I could meet you halfway, say Midrand, tomorrow evening. If not tomorrow then next week as I am not available on Fridays. @Alex I will be at the ORTIA this afternoon between 15:40 and 16:00. That's the closest I can get to the East Rand for now. Else we will have to make alternate arrangements.

Thanks @Blu_Marlin. You can have 2 screws from me for your hard work ;)

I'll PM you to get contact details so we can arrange collection. I work in Randburg and live in Buccleuch so you're in between, maybe can collect on the way home or something.

Hi @Blu_Marlin, please feel free to take some of mine to make up for the shortfall. I can pick them up from @Silver at a later stage. And lastly thanks for picking them up, and much gratitude to you @Rob Fisher.

@Kaizer No problem, I`m just the courier guy:) There were much bigger forces at play here;)
@Rob Fisher :whew: You had me :think: and by my count you only have 11 and it should be 12.
@Alex , @Ashley A and @Kaizer thanks for the offer guys. Looks like we are back to full strength:D

Last edited:
Perhaps I could just get them from you at the next vape meet @Blu_Marlin?

Perhaps I could just get them from you at the next vape meet @Blu_Marlin?
I unfortunately not in JHB. I will be in Durban every weekend until January next year. Let me know where you are during the day and I will make a plan to come through next week sometime?

I unfortunately not in JHB. I will be in Durban every weekend until January next year. Let me know where you are during the day and I will make a plan to come through next week sometime?

I'll send you my number via pm and we can make a plan :)

Sorry i was not responding today guys - been off the forum the whole day
Thanks for explaining Rob

Will do. Just been hectically busy the last few days

Back