I checked the QR code and it said it is authentic, typed it into obs website and it just said that it has already been queried lol.. I read on reddit they changed it and didn't let anybody know. For interest sake, what was your included coil resistance?
Built and wicked, it reads at 0.34

I think the staggered post holes make it easy if your coils match the holes. If you get prebuilt coils that don't match, it would suck.
That's my 2c on why they leveled them.

It's a thing of beauty.

f0683564c75a88a3ea999d0feeae7a4c.jpg

02afa2fd8885280d7deecfe0ee9e65a4.jpg

6ac6f5e90ead435e2d7d43081880589a.jpg

Airflow is massive, more than enough to cool even the craziest builds.
Airflow is smooth as can be.
Flavor is seriously good, might rival the normal Engine actually.
Clouds are very good for a single coil RTA.
Just as a testament, first build on it and no issues. I chained it hot and it's wicking like a champ.

Just pros for me so far. Very very happy.
Vaping some Canary Coulis DIY. Delicious

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's a thing of beauty.

f0683564c75a88a3ea999d0feeae7a4c.jpg

02afa2fd8885280d7deecfe0ee9e65a4.jpg

6ac6f5e90ead435e2d7d43081880589a.jpg

Airflow is massive, more than enough to cool even the craziest builds.
Airflow is smooth as can be.
Flavor is seriously good, might rival the normal Engine actually.
Clouds are very good for a single coil RTA.
Just as a testament, first build on it and no issues. I chained it hot and it's wicking like a champ.

Just pros for me so far. Very very happy.

Glad you loving it. My experience has been the same. I use the coil it came with and it works well. I've had no issues at all, mostly subjective cons which is explained in my review.

Glad you loving it. My experience has been the same. I use the coil it came with and it works well. I've had no issues at all, mostly subjective cons which is explained in my review.
I pretty much agree with your cons. I haven't had any spitback on mine before, the only thing I notice is a flooding of the deck if you don't fill up those wicking holes properly. Other than that, I have no real issues with it. I already closed the airflow 1/4 as it is a tad much for me. Your review is pretty much spot on. Can't really say much more.

I pretty much agree with your cons. I haven't had any spitback on mine before, the only thing I notice is a flooding of the deck if you don't fill up those wicking holes properly. Other than that, I have no real issues with it. I already closed the airflow 1/4 as it is a tad much for me. Your review is pretty much spot on. Can't really say much more.
I tried to cover every aspect of this RTA so I mentioned even the smallest of cons. The only time you'll ever get spit back is if you don't use enough cotton.

I have only 1/4 of the airflow opened. This tank has a lot of airflow. Too much for my preference but after closing it, it's much better.

you guys all are making me so jealous. My engine has always been my favorite tank. The only thing i didnt like was dual coils. I will join this train soon. Cheapest place to get it?

you guys all are making me so jealous. My engine has always been my favorite tank. The only thing i didnt like was dual coils. I will join this train soon. Cheapest place to get it?
Cloud Lounge have this for R320. Seems to be a very good price.

https://www.cloudloungevapery.co.za/collections/tanks/products/obs-engine-nano-rta

I got mine from here.

They out of black ones though, but these guys have some

Good day,

We have the Nano in stock for R440.00 but only in black http://www.vapedecadence.co.za/product/obs-engine-nano-black/

Received mine today and loving it. Very accurate review @daniel craig. Think i will be ordering one or two more of these. Just want to get past the honeymoon stage, if i still feel the same, ill be making these the cornerstone of my fleet. The aese of filling and leakproof top airflow design is what dethroned the Ammit. Still love the little Ammit though. Flavour wise they are about the same.

Received mine today and loving it. Very accurate review @daniel craig. Think i will be ordering one or two more of these. Just want to get past the honeymoon stage, if i still feel the same, ill be making these the cornerstone of my fleet. The aese of filling and leakproof top airflow design is what dethroned the Ammit. Still love the little Ammit though. Flavour wise they are about the same.
100% no leaks or anything at all. It's perfect to put in your pocket when you out and about. The fact that it's leak free is a major pro. No more worrying about juice leaking through the airflow when its tilted. The building and wicking is also really simple and doesn't require much/any experience. Probably one of the easiest to build and wick tanks I've ever used.

Got my
100% no leaks or anything at all. It's perfect to put in your pocket when you out and about. The fact that it's leak free is a major pro. No more worrying about juice leaking through the airflow when its tilted. The building and wicking is also really simple and doesn't require much/any experience. Probably one of the easiest to build and wick tanks I've ever used.
Got my Nano today put the coil in they supply with it. Reads at 0.34 ohm and Vaping at 35Watts. Just a question when i vape for longer than 3 seconds it is getting loud like you are pouring water on a hot plate is my wicking up to shit or what

Got my
Got my Nano today put the coil in they supply with it. Reads at 0.34 ohm and Vaping at 35Watts. Just a question when i vape for longer than 3 seconds it is getting loud like you are pouring water on a hot plate is my wicking up to shit or what
That is most definitely your wicking. You have used a too much cotton.

please show me pics of where you guys place the coils ...... i have tried various builds and find the flavor very muted compared to my normal engine's.

It wicks like a champ and i get no dry hits but like i say flavor is very muted.

I got mine from here.

They out of black ones though, but these guys have some

Aaaand seems both URLs moved or no longer valid ?

It's annoying that vendors push the price up due to demand. Give me your best price from the start man ....

please show me pics of where you guys place the coils ...... i have tried various builds and find the flavor very muted compared to my normal engine's.

It wicks like a champ and i get no dry hits but like i say flavor is very muted.
What Build you got in there?

I checked the QR code and it said it is authentic, typed it into obs website and it just said that it has already been queried lol.. I read on reddit they changed it and didn't let anybody know. For interest sake, what was your included coil resistance?
got my Nano in the mail today to complete our happy family. (btw my included coil ohmed out at .31WIN_20170412_16_59_22_Pro.jpg

Have tried various 3 and 3.5 mm id coils , including plain wire and some of the coil company's fused claptons , ohms ranged from 0.2 to 0.8 and got pretty much the same result from all the builds..........hence my thinking is that maybe i am not placing the coil in the right spot.

Lots of vapor production but very little flavor.

Have tried various 3 and 3.5 mm id coils , including plain wire and some of the coil company's fused claptons , ohms ranged from 0.2 to 0.8 and got pretty much the same result from all the builds..........hence my thinking is that maybe i am not placing the coil in the right spot.

Lots of vapor production but very little flavor.

Can you post a pic of your coil placement?
Also (and I'm sure you have already), double check that the big airhole is closest to the coil.

Can you post a pic of your coil placement?
Also (and I'm sure you have already), double check that the big airhole is closest to the coil.
Made another coil today with Clapton that I never used before and was just lying around coil came out at 0.64 Vaping it at 27watts. Maybe next purchased will be Ni80. This thing has massive airflow. I have read that some close the smaller air hole with cotton to get better Flavour. But for me I am happy as is. I have tested some off my DIY juice and personally i get better Flavour on this.

Back