Old School Chopper Champion! ** KAYFUN V4 GIVEAWAY **

Take a good rest, bro....you are in no danger from those Northern fiends atm.

Not true. I have been playing so much I am starting to see colour in the black and white game.8--) As a matter of fact look carefully you will see me in pilots seat.

Not true. I have been playing so much I am starting to see colour in the black and white game.8--) As a matter of fact look carefully you will see me in pilots seat.
Ooh, oh no......that cannot be tolerated:hammer:. But not for long....just wait for our champion to be rested.

@TylerD that's the first thing I am going to do when I get home. Going to start early not to be too tired. I'm sure I can do it.

Lol as I am trying to up the score I get the mail I got overtaken lol

Even if it's not me .... just watch.... JHB:rock::smoke:

Must vape while you playing. That's my secret

This game is officially bad for my health lol but I have to represent :mad:

Heavy days someone hit 25000 how the hell even lol. Now I gotta pull a all nighter

Heavy days someone hit 25000 how the hell even lol. Now I gotta pull a all nighter

Hoo I don't think I can pull an all nighter for that score. Kids first day at school tomorrow.

It all looks the same to me when im in the zone. It might be an epileptic episode I went through lol

Haha No way. I think Im not going to win this competition. I gave it my all. Ill give it one or two more tries but I don't think its humanly possible to get your guys scores.

For what its worth my last try put me to sleep lol boss woke me up at my desk luckily I am a required resource lol

Although what I don't get @dasta when do the things start flashing? after 1500 it pretty much stays the same with different types of wheels and the screen narrows and widens the whole time??

I think it could have been his eyes tricking him. I also experience it now and then

Although what I don't get @dasta when do the things start flashing? after 1500 it pretty much stays the same with different types of wheels and the screen narrows and widens the whole time??
actually it stays the same right through after 2500 (the wheels stop spinning then) and at about 14000 i guess it runs out of track and starts a new one or something. there are no changes after that.

For this effort there should be a reo in the mix :p
haha, well here's a trick you can use if you start getting tired: if you right click, it pauses the game, and takes about a second to unpause when you un-right click. only thing that kept me sane sometimes

Back