Old School Chopper Champion! ** KAYFUN V4 GIVEAWAY **

Good to know looks like its gonna be a looooong ass night

Good to know looks like its gonna be a looooong ass night
i should probably warn you, i only stopped cos i had to leave work. i probably could have doubled that. just saying

kinda hoping to get this as my first ecig... so i'm going to punch hard until someone gets knocked out.

Well done :rock:

This just goes to prove...promise a vaper some vape gear and there is almost nothing they won't do to get it :D

I'm not torturing myself with this devil ever again - the chopper can go "black hawk down" itself :p

Tango charlie back in the game. I might tap out of this one if this goes on lol:oops:

These high scores coming up are really ridiculous. How are you guys doing it. And how long does it take you to get there.

It gets to a point where you can park at a specific level for a few hundred meters then a jump happens and then you park again at that level if it makes sense.

Flash games aren't that complex. Well that is as far as I know. From what I've seen personally up until 13000 it's pretty much the same. Only positioning and stage width differs randomly.

beat that dammit. let's see you top it. i'm going home now, i'll get you in a few minutes

LOL doubt I can do it. To get my last score was a fluke

Ok I'm not at a pc now what is this new highscore

That dude be playing all day lol too much for me I think I am going to tap out. Takes way too long and too much concentration

What time does competition close? I need to see if I stand a chance lol

Thursday @ 12 EvilToy.. Shame bud competition has been tough suddenly for you :/

aaaawwww yiss I can still make it I think. Just need to get a good nights rest. Daddy needs batteries lol

I see @dasta is in the lead still. Come on guys who is doing the final push before competition closes?

Back