Old School Chopper Champion! ** KAYFUN V4 GIVEAWAY **

Someone else took the score now after 12pm though

Well deserved man, got my score this morning and waited until last minute to submit. I guess you had the same idea. Insane score!

Well done guys. I challenge everyone to record themselves getting those scores. Just for fun. :D I don't believe any of those scores.

I think we should have a real game tournament, like an online game like CS GO or something else that's free to play, but not pay to win... maybe league of legends, with all lvl 1 summoners?

Congratulations on winning The chopper Competition Plbartie. Can you please PM your details so we can ship your Kayfun V4 to you!

Well done all. Never thought a stupid flash game would become so fun.

I think we should have a real game tournament, like an online game like CS GO or something else that's free to play, but not pay to win... maybe league of legends, with all lvl 1 summoners?

CS Go or dota2 and I'm in.

Hmmm more CS GO players :D Add me and Gizmo on steam guys :) Stroodlepuff is the name :p

My pic is a rainbow cat unicorn butterfly thing

Can you repeat that in English?

therapist is my name, pic of a dude in a tux holding a martini glass, with white writing.

I believe that u r t3h n00b, w3 r t3h 1337

Only gamers found that funny. :tmi:

Congrats on the win @Plbartie. And thanks to the other competitors. It was great fun. You gave it your all @eviltoy - we Capies are proud of you.
Do not forget my consolation prize for rockbottom, @Gizmo:D.

Back