On-line Bullying and Incitement

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I don't really follow the 'drama' so to speak .... but this is about time it happened.

When a vape 'reviewer' thinks he/she is above the law and think subs count for anything IRL :

Give that man a Bells!

Back story seems Jai Haze has belittled and personally attacked Vic , but not only that he encouraged his 'hazers' to send threats etc. It's a sad day in the vaping industry that people need to resort to legal ways of stopping on-line bullies .... but this is where we at it seems.

Vic's response :

Jai Haze video (basically 40 minutes of bullying don;t bother watching just putting it up for back story) :

P.S @Silver or the mods , if this is inappropriate or you don't want this on your forum I'll fully understand just thought the community should know that we should not condone on-line bullying.

Mark the vaping postman put Jai in his place, Jai is just like every keyboard warrior, when confronted they change to scared little children and cant back up what they say.

Postman tore him a new one

And these are the days of our vaping lifes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duh numbers on your social media are directly proportionate to how big your weener is. My instagram alone earned me the nick name tripod.

I don't really follow the 'drama' so to speak .... but this is about time it happened.

When a vape 'reviewer' thinks he/she is above the law and think subs count for anything IRL :

Give that man a Bells!

Back story seems Jai Haze has belittled and personally attacked Vic , but not only that he encouraged his 'hazers' to send threats etc. It's a sad day in the vaping industry that people need to resort to legal ways of stopping on-line bullies .... but this is where we at it seems.

Vic's response :

Jai Haze video (basically 40 minutes of bullying don;t bother watching just putting it up for back story) :

P.S @Silver or the mods , if this is inappropriate or you don't want this on your forum I'll fully understand just thought the community should know that we should not condone on-line bullying.

Vic link not working have u got another link for it perhaps

Give that man a Bells!

Vic's response :

Give that man a Bells!

Vic's response :

My YouTube Subs have literally gone down to only watching Daniel from DLJSB, Waaay to much dramaaaa everywhere

And the plot thickens ...... I got a bit annoyed when he targeted uncle @KZOR , nobody fscks with us .....

upload_2018-9-10_15-23-21.png

Love TVP. Jai is like a child, resorting to personal attacks. Unsibscrubinf from his channel as from now. The absolute twat.

Give that man a Bells!

Vic's response :

Love the Alex Jones reference from Vic. I never liked Jai Haze even before all this. Just his way of talking and face puts me off

I don't get all of this.
And who the hell is this haze fellow? :D

I honestly didn't know either, but I'm a hipster and loathe knowing anything remotely relevant, although watching through the saga it seems like he's some right 'ard lad who thinks 100 K subscribers means he is a somebody.

I honestly didn't know either, but I'm a hipster and loathe knowing anything remotely relevant, although watching through the saga it seems like he's some right 'ard lad who thinks 100 K subscribers means he is a somebody.
I think we need to start a hashtag movement.

#JaiHazeNeverHeardOfHer

I don't get all of this.
And who the hell is this haze fellow? :D
What part don't you get? It's online bullying many forms you get lots of keyboard warriors also but that's another topic ;)

Yeah I'm old school again if I have a problem with something someone said I'll tune them face to face.....

The premise of this was to highlight what the international vape reviewers scene has become and it's really sad....

Me and uncle @KZOR had a issue (and rightly uncalled for from my side) we sorted it out like grown men no drama no nothing. So moral of the story don't be a doos be lekker ;)

Why is Jai even still a thing? Not even my recommended vids in youtube show him anymore.

I really don't have data to waste on him. And I have uncapped data.

bother watching just putting it up for back story) :

P.S @Silver or the mods , if this is inappropriate or you don't
What the hell is this guy vaping? Stupid juice?

Regards

Edit, tried to insert the video clip from the op but as you can see it backfired. Going outside to stomp on my phone right now.

Back