One Shot & Concentrate Mixing Reviews 2021 - New exciting stuff!

upload_2021-2-4_12-26-31.png

So up next we have The Flavor Mill's latest release of one shots and Shake and Vape products.

They have created an exciting fruity range of one shots called "Overload your Senses" and they have sent me 4 of them for review.

First off, i must say that i absolutely love the label design! It grabs your attention immediately and looks great!

IMG_20210204_073507.jpg

The following flavors are currently available in this range:

upload_2021-2-4_12-23-15.png
upload_2021-2-4_12-23-30.png

These one shots are recommended to be mixed from 10% to 12% allowing you to make anything from 90ml to 100ml at these percentages.

Which now brings me to the second part which is a great idea and product called "Shake and vape"

With Shake and Vape you buy a 90ml bottle pre-mixed vape liquid ready for mixing and adding your concentrates or one shots to.

They have 50/50 and 70/30 ratios for both normal nic or nic salts. This also comes with an option of adding several different strengths of cooling agents to the mix.

upload_2021-2-4_12-28-32.png

Now onto the actual mixing!!!!

The 90ml pre-mixed bottle is tarred to 0 on the scale (This is now the base which contains PG/VG, Nic and coolant depending on how you ordered) and the one shot/concentrates are then added.

Here i chose to go 11% which is the full amount of the one shot.

IMG_20210204_073748.jpg IMG_20210204_073854.jpg

I then removed the sticker and placed it on the shake and vape bottle just to make it easier for me to remember which bottle is what flavor as i have a mixture of 3mg nic and also 25mg nic salts so dont want to mix it up.

IMG_20210204_074013.jpg

This is how the bottles get marked for both normal nic and nic salts with my choices marked.

IMG_20210204_073342.jpg IMG_20210204_073336.jpg

Here is an overall look of the 90ml bottles.

IMG_20210204_073317.jpg

All One Shot stickers on the bottles after i have mixed them all!

IMG_20210204_074353.jpg

Now i have not vaped any of the liquids as yet and these reviews will follow in the coming days, so keep posted.

Thanks for viewing and please, go and have a look at these affordable and easy DIY solution that is available at TFM!

@TFM

Last edited:
View attachment 221347

So up next we have The Flavor Mill's latest release of one shots and Shake and Vape products.

They have created an exciting fruity range of one shots called "Overload your Senses" and they have sent me 4 of them for review.

First off, i must say that i absolutely love the label design! It grabs your attention immediately and looks great!

View attachment 221340

The following flavors are currently available in this range:

View attachment 221345
View attachment 221346

These one shots are recommended to be mixed from 10% to 12% allowing you to make anything from 90ml to 100ml at these percentages.

Which now brings me to the second part which is a great idea and product called "Shake and vape"

With Shake and Vape you buy a 90ml bottle pre-mixed vape liquid ready for mixing and adding your concentrates or one shots to.

They have 50/50 and 70/30 ratios for both normal nic or nic salts. This also comes with an option of adding several different strengths of cooling agents to the mix.

View attachment 221348

Now onto the actual mixing!!!!

The 90ml pre-mixed bottle is tarred to 0 on the scale (This is now the base which contains PG/VG, Nic and coolant depending on how you ordered) and the one shot/concentrates are then added.

Here i chose to go 11% which is the full amount of the one shot.

View attachment 221341 View attachment 221342

I then removed the sticker and placed it on the shake and vape bottle just to make it easier for me to remember which bottle is what flavor as i have a mixture of 3mg nic and also 25mg nic salts so dont want to mix it up.

View attachment 221343

This is how the bottles get marked for both normal nic and nic salts with my choices marked.

View attachment 221339 View attachment 221338

Here is an overall look of the 90ml bottles.

View attachment 221337

All One Shot stickers on the bottles after i have mixed them all!

View attachment 221344

Now i have not vaped any of the liquids as yet and these reviews will follow in the coming days, so keep posted.

Thanks for viewing and please, go and have a look at these affordable and easy DIY solution that is available at TFM!

@TFM
Awesome pre-review @StompieZA , maybe just mention that the shake and vape option has some significant price ranges... for instance, taking a 90ml with 25mg salts, WS-23 and one of the OYS one shots will cost just under R202.

mtndew_600x.png
10604293EA-20190726-Media-checkers515Wx515H

Up Next we have the Dew (Brand: Yin Yang)

Opening the concentrate bottle, Its like opening a sealed bottle of Lemon twist with that citrus notes of lemon, lime and sour that is slighly sweet.

Mixed at 3.5% @ 70/30 VG/PG (No Nic, No sweetener or Ice)
Hardware : Wasp Nano RDA
Coil : N80 Geekvape Fused Clapton (26ga*3 + 36ga)

Shake and vape : Im in two minds that this is a mixture of Lemon Twist but with a side of mountain dew. It has the same lemon taste of lemon twist and even the after taste seems slightly sourish but also sweet.

Im not a big fan of lime and its all Key Lime's fault! LOL but here i have a flavor which i can see myself vaping once you add some ice, sweetner and perhaps some FE Lemon or Lemon Sicily to it with some Sour. It is almost a spot on replica of a lemon twist profile which i think is great and would make for a great summer vape that is refreshing. This is vapable on its own but has great potential. Its sweet but just the right amount without having any funny after tastes.

Would i use this concentrate? Love Lemon...Love some twist...? Then try it cause i like it!

@Richio

upload_2021-2-4_12-26-31-png.221347

So ive been trying to get this review done but things are hectic so i have decided to do a 1 in 4 review instead of 4 individual reviews.

As per my previous post, "Overload your Senses" is the new One Shot range of @TFM and while they look all funky, the flavors are also good!

img_20210204_073507-jpg.221340

I decided to mix them as follow as i received 2 x 90ml nic salts at 25mg and then 2 x 90ml 3mg "Shake and Vape" bottles with the one shots to test.

Watermelon Sling - Mixed with the Nic Salt 25mg 50/50 Shake and Vape bottle (No Ice or Menthol)
Blueberry Surprise - Mixed with the Nic Salt 25mg 50/50 Shake and Vape bottle (Mild Ice)
Raspberry Ice - Mixed with the 3mg 70/30 Shake and Vape bottle (Mild Ice)
Pineapple Delight - Mixed with the Nic Salt 25mg 50/50 Shake and Vape bottle (Strong Ice)

Devices used for testing:
  • Univapo MISO Pod - 1.2Ohm MTL Coil
  • Vaporesso SWAG PX80 - 0.15Ohm coil

Watermelon Sling (Nic Salt - Miso Pod)

Shake and Vape:
After mixing the juice i actually filled the Miso's first tank and used this juice to test the Miso and review. Im not used to Nic salt so it was all new to me at how smooth the 25mg is on my chest. The flavor of watermelon candy comes through nicely with this slight throat hit. The Watermelon defnitely has a candyish profile to it but also reminds me of a fresh watermelon juice that is juicey after taking a big bite out of that fresh watermelon. The flavor gives of a nice sweetness to compliment the watermelon and makes it stand out bold. Its not a very strong watermelon and almost has a slight cactus INW taste to it on the end. Although you should not drop test nic salt, i did to compare and its not a very strong watermelon profile but works great as a ADV.

Rating: 6.5/10

Raspberry Ice (3Mg - Vaporesso Swag PX80)

Shake and Vape:
Drop test on my finger first and immediately reminds me of those transparent red hard candy sweets with the transparent wrappers. I filled the Vaporesso's first tank and started vaping and the raspberry and mild ice combo works great. The raspberry is also a candy like profile and not that of real fruit. The mild ice cools your throat and mouth making this a great summer vape. The profile is not overly sweet and actually just right IMO. Its a different kind of raspberry as i use INW Raspberry Malina alot and it doesnt taste like that. Its a more subtle raspberry flavor but there is another flavor in the back that i cannot quite put my finger. The flavor is great and can easily be an ADV for fruit lovers. I would like to see the raspberry be a little stronger but that would be my personal taste as im used to my own Raspberry ice recipe. The profile has a slight perfume note to it unfortunately on exhale(Even after steeping for a week).

Rating: 6/10

Pineapple Delight (3Mg - Vaporesso Swag PX80)

Shake and Vape:
Now this Pineapple smells great, I absolutely love this pineapple and reminds me of the Fanta Pineapple's notes, its very similar. The pineapple has a very sweet and strong profile and coupled with the Strong Ice it feels like you are drinking a ice cold Fanta Pineapple sort of drink. The profiles not exactly the same but the pineapple has that same notes. There is no weird tastes and no perfumery after notes which is great. The strong ice keeps your throat cooler for longer and i think is a good choice when bundled with the Shake and Vape Pre-Mix bottles.

Rating: 7.5/10

Blueberry Surprise (25Mg Nic Salt - Miso Pod)

Shake and Vape:
Opening the bottle, I take a wiff after a good shake and get the surprise.....its lemons Zest which you can smell and kinda overpowers the blueberry just by smell. After vaping it i personally do not get much blueberry but rather more a Lemon Zest profile with a hint of blueberry that kinda compliments the lemon and makes it sweeter and rounds it off nicely. This profile also has a chewy type candy feel to it and reminds me of those Lemon chewy sweets found in the Maynards packets. Using it in the pod tastes great and the lemon comes through nicely and think that this profile will also work great as a normal nic in a RTA. Its a refreshing flavor and i like it...And dont usually like lemon flavors.

Rating: 8/10

I would like to give thanks to Marianco at @TFM for reaching out to me to help them show off their new product range and wish them all the best of luck that this range of one shots and the Shake and Vape products do well! I personally like the Shake and Vape options and makes it super easy for anyone to either mix any one shot or use your own recipes without fuss!

Thanks alot for reading and go grab your self some of these greatly priced products!

Back