One Shot & Concentrate Mixing Reviews 2021 - New exciting stuff!

481e.jpg

White Rabbit Concentrate - YY

So first up we have the white rabbit concentrate which i could not wait to mix and try as i love these sweets.

Opening the concentrate bottle, you immediately get the authentic smell of these white little chews. Its a sweet almost vanilla but also not vanilla type of aroma.

Mixed at 3% @ 70/30 VG/PG using 2% Gold Nic

Shake and vape : Right away you get the familiar taste of these sweets but seems a little under developed.
1 Day steep : Much better after 1 day, Its starting to stand out and now has some body to it. The after taste is almost identical to eating these sweets and if you have had them, you will know its got this weird overly sweet aftertaste.

This concentrate can be used as is, its great on its own but i can see it having lots of other uses and potential to make some unique flavor profiles. I wouldnt go higher than 3% on standalone, as its strong enough and will start having a funny taste if mixed at around 5%.

Would i Recommend this Concentrate? If you are a fan of these white rabbit sweets and want a simple single flavor profile, then yes. If you want to experiment with other then also yes.

@Richio

481e.jpg

White Rabbit Concentrate - YY

So first up we have the white rabbit concentrate which i could not wait to mix and try as i love these sweets.

Opening the concentrate bottle, you immediately get the authentic smell of these white little chews. Its a sweet almost vanilla but also not vanilla type of aroma.

Shake and vape : Right away you get the familiar taste of these sweets but seems a little under developed.
1 Day steep : Much better after 1 day, Its starting to stand out and now has some body to it. The after taste is almost identical to eating these sweets and if you have had them, you will know its got this weird overly sweet aftertaste.

This concentrate can be used as is, its great on its own but i can see it having lots of other uses and potential to make some unique flavor profiles. I wouldnt go higher than 3% on standalone, as its strong enough and will start having a funny taste if mixed at around 5%.

Would i Recommend this Concentrate? If you are a fan of these white rabbit sweets and want a simple single flavor profile, then yes. If you want to experiment with other then also yes.

@Richio

Will definately have to get some of this since my Mr Hardwicks White Rabbit juice from the last Vapecon didn't last very long.

Will definately have to get some of this since my Mr Hardwicks White Rabbit juice from the last Vapecon didn't last very long.

I personally havent had Mr Hardwicks White Rabbit yet but remember when it launched but never tasted it and can almost guarantee that it will be much better than this as a single flavor vape....i think.

Although its excellent and authentic, it will require some additional flavors to round it off and give you a better mouth feel...but then again perhaps not. Some concentrates actually works great as a single flavor.

Let us know your feedback once you test it!

Very curious about these YY concentrates. Saw them the other day and contemplating getting some, but some feedback upfront will always be welcome.
I have tried, It's awesome. @StompieZA has it with his new haul so I won't spoil it for him. Actually I bought two of the same thing currently vaping it. And I might have a few more in my stock pile.

Last edited:
I have tried, It's awesome. @StompieZA has it with his new haul so I won't spoil it for him. Actually I bought two of the same thing currently vaping it. And I might have a few more in my stock pile.

Busy with F. Orange at the moment and also mixed Bubblegum with Fruit Jelly Sweets and still impressed.

Busy with F. Orange at the moment and also mixed Bubblegum with Fruit Jelly Sweets and still impressed.
Did you try the Thai mango yet?. I know you like mango so I hope you get to testing the mango's soon.

Did you try the Thai mango yet?. I know you like mango so I hope you get to testing the mango's soon.

No not yet bud, But yeah cannot wait. Leaving my favorites for last.

Might get a chance to post the F Orange and Bubblegum reviews today.

_1594646165_84190.jpg

F. Orange - YY

Up Next we have the F.Orange which i gather stands for Fizzy Orange.

Opening the concentrate bottle, you are greeted by a lemon like type orange profile. Taking a wiff here with your eyes closed will leave you wondering what the flavor is until you see its Orange. Its a weird one for me as i cant distinctively say yes its orange alone. The flavor has a musky type lemon to it that i cannot put my finger on. It gives off a nice fizzyness which might be the other aroma im getting. Its very similar to these no name brand orange soda type drinks. I wount say that it comes close to tasting like Fanta Orange unfortunately

Shake and vape : Not much orange flavor here yet...you do get the fizzy drink aspect to it and it is vapable but not in your face orange.
1 Day steep : The profile is starting to taste more like orange with some lime/lemon in the back ground coupled with the fizzyness.
3 Days Steep : So now its showing face and i can almost say its starting to taste very similar to that of Kingsly Orange soda (Not Fanta orange though) It has a lemon smell and slight lemon taste to it.

Mixed at 3% as stand alone works great with 0.7% sweetner and 1% Black ice. Its a great shake and vape summer type drink flavor profile which i was skeptic off after mixing but as the days go buy, its getting all the better. Like mentioned, its not the original Fanta orange type profile but if you are looking for a simple orange fizzy drink, this will work for you. With some other Orange concentrates, this might work great as a base to get that perfect orange Soda.

Would i Recommend this Concentrate? Its good yeah, Why not!

@Richio

Nothing specific really, I just like to know the country of origin, company that makes them, MSDS sheets when possible...
and I can't find a single piece of information.

True, I also could not find any info on google. @Richio will be sending this info to me then i will give a breakdown here

Always good to know

Nothing specific really, I just like to know the country of origin, company that makes them, MSDS sheets when possible...
and I can't find a single piece of information.
I might be totally wrong but it I remember correctly I think it come from Malaysia. I stand to be corrected. Don't hold me to it please. We'll wait for @StompieZA to confirm.

@alex1501 it seem I only had the 2. One is empty and one is half. It's the closest I found to the flavour I was looking for.IMG_20210120_220555.jpg
If you want to. I'd say go for it.

TFM_-_Web_Logo_-_Grey_10c667e3-a4be-4f4b-95e5-73d3adec442a.png

Im excited to announce that The Flavour Mill has partnered with us to review some of their latest offerings...:ura::campeon:

Keep an eye out, will probably post next week once i receive the products from them

@TFM

lg14DOEH.jpg

Grape - YY

Up Next we have the Grape YY.

Opening the concentrate bottle, The child hood memories of eating and reading the did you know facts of chappies welcomes you. In this case it is a almost exact grape like the purple chappies bubblegum.

Mixed at 4% @ 70/30 VG/PG using 2% Gold Nic

Shake and vape : Straight after Mixing this is pure gold, almost tastes exactly like the purple grape used in the chappies.
1 Day steep : Still the same but the after taste becomes even more authentic with that slight sour sweet taste while chewing on the chappie

Mixed at 4% i feel it is perfect, at 3% it might just be too little but will work great at lower % when mixing a combo of grapes of using it in a fruit mix with other fruits as it will not over power at 1% to 3%. 4% gives you that authentic grape chappies taste and im sure with some bubblegum YY it will be even more authentic getting that bubblegum taste with the grape. I love grape vapes but they are sometimes difficult to pull off. Well this concentrate will give you what you need. No funny tastes, a little bit of sweetner and you are good to go as a stand alone juice.

Would i Recommend this Concentrate? Absolutely!

@Richio

apples-table_144627-6741_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Up Next we have the H.Apple (Brand: Yin Yang)

Opening the concentrate bottle, you are greeted with a fresh green apple smell that is sweet and sour and reminded me immediately of Apple Sours shooters.

Mixed at 3.5% @ 70/30 VG/PG (No Nic, No sweetener or Ice)
Hardware : Wasp Nano RDA
Coil : N80 Geekvape Fused Clapton (26ga*3 + 36ga)

Shake and vape : It is very subtle and almost too light to taste. You get hints of green apple that is ever so slightly sweet but very muted or light.
1 Day steep : Slightly improves but very similar notes.

I have mixed feelings and expected way more from this flavor just by smelling it. Vaping it gives of a very nuttyish apple taste almost like a apple pie sort of apple but it is very weak. Its has this cinnamon danish side to it which isnt bad but its not a fresh apple and more a baked apple. The flavor it self isnt very sweet and also does not have any weird or funny after tastes.

Would i use this concentrate? Im not sure, perhaps when making a apple bakery sort of flavor or apple pie but as mentioned it is weak.

@Richio

Last edited:
Back