One Shot & Concentrate Mixing Reviews 2021 - New exciting stuff!

Noted, Thanks
Most of the fruity oneshots stay clear, of all the milkshakes and bakery none has turned to tar but rather a nice golden light brown. The Loaded one shots turned a little bit darker golden brown but not dark brown.
Thanks @StompieZA , adding that will help a lot!

Im very impressed with the one-shots to date
I wish you were closer, I have a whole bunch of one-shots from various places including Malaysia, was wondering if I am the only one hating it. I needed a second opinion. I can only do MaxVG so I am the last person to ask to do a review on flavours. Most flavours are variations between murk and Satan's butthole.

Thanks @StompieZA , adding that will help a lot!

I wish you were closer, I have a whole bunch of one-shots from various places including Malaysia, was wondering if I am the only one hating it. I needed a second opinion. I can only do MaxVG so I am the last person to ask to do a review on flavours. Most flavours are variations between murk and Satan's butthole.

Most of these one shots i have reviewed were local, I know international juices in general have a ton load of sugar in them and yeah not everything is nice when it says premium. I have tasted some very premium and highly rated juices from international and local brands and think to my self how does anyone like it...main reason i got into DIY

View attachment 182678
Flavor & Juice description:
A ripe sweet ice cold Malaysian Mango juice

Additional Information:
  • Best mixed at 10% with 70vg/30pg
  • Steeping Time: 1 Day
  • Bottle: 10ml Bottle
  • Made by : Super Shots by @Flavour world Sa
  • Cost – R69 for 10ml @ Flavour World SA
  • Makeable Amount – 100ml from 10% as recommended from 10ml
  • Nicotine used - Scrawny Gecko 36mg - 2mg
  • Method of mixing - Electronic Scale
Testing Equipment Used:
  • Mod: Geekvape Aegis X
  • RTA: Aqua Master RTA Dual
  • RDA : Geekvape Tengu
  • Subohm: Geekvape Cerberus
  • Power: 60 to 70W
So lets start off with reviewing the juice!

Smell:
The juice being only mango, smells like mango but a really sweet ripe yellow juicy mango.

Drop Taste:
I get the yellow mango very similar to that of Nasty Cushman and that of CBE Double mango and CBE Alphonso Mango. Its very sweet to the taste with only a little bit of ice.

Shake 'N Vape Notes:
Seeing that this juice only requires 1 day steeping, I started vaping this mango immediately after mixing and giving it a proper shake and i can approve it as a SNV One Shot! After one day steeping it doesnt really change much in my opinion. The taste is a really sweet stringy ripe mango. On inhale you get the full on mango with just the right amount of ice that doesnt overpower the flavors. On exhale you get even more mango like biting into a mango so ripe, the juice runs down your neck! This is my type of mango.

View attachment 182679

3 Day Steep Notes
Nothing changes, its still the same mango and it also does not seem to fade away.

Taste and flavor notes
Simply put, its a very delicious yellow ripe mango. Although this juice is quite sweet especially in a subohm tank, it suits the profile perfectly and wouldnt really think it would be as good if it had less sweetner. As most would know, i am a very big Mango profile lover and have loads of my own mango recipes and i have a very good idea which mangos were used here and its the sames mango's i usually use to mix my own ADV mango juices cause they are authentic, not candyish type of mango's very similar to Nasty's Cushman!

Overall feedback and quality:
Love it, really i do and im contenplating at actually just buying this one shot for my mango needs instead of mixing my own and having to buy the different concentrates. Although it is very sweet and some might not like it this weet, i personally prefer it this way cause sweetner makes the mango flavor pop!

Recommended RDA/RTA/Subohm: Subohm, the juice just shines with a MESH subohm coil! In the RTA the profile isnt as sweet and the mango flavor changes slightly but its still good. With the RDA i experience the same as with my RTA regarding flavor.

Rating out of 10 points :
8/10 Points
Will i recommend it: Yes, without a doubt
Would i buy it again: Definite yes!

Lastly i just want to send a big thanks to Zaahid at @Flavour world Sa for coming on board for me to review their range of one shots!

Please can you post the recipes you mix for mango this is my favorite profile for adv looking for a good mango mix recipe, similar to that of phat phog mango

MilkedStrawberryPoster_960x.png

A delicious thick and creamy Strawberry Milk

Additional Information:
  • Best mixed at 14% with 70vg/30pg
  • Steeping Time: Shake ‘n Vape but steeping improves flavour 7-14 Day's
  • Bottle: 30ml Bottle
  • Made by : NCV @Vapington
  • Cost – R120 for 30ml @ Flavour World SA
  • Makeable Amount – 214ml from 14% as recommended from 10ml
Testing Equipment Used:
  • RTA: Geekvape Zeus X RTA dual
  • Power: 65W Dual Coil

Smell:
From opening the one shot bottle to mixing the one shot, you are welcomed with this creamy strawberry milkshake smell!

Drop Taste:
After shaking, i tested a drop on my finger and its a spot on strawberry milkshake similar to pink nesquick or a roadhouse style strawberry milkshake. Its sweet but not overly sweet.

Shake 'N Vape Notes:
As stated, this is SNV approved by NCV and to be honest, it is.....BUT it does get better with some steeping but you can vape this baby straight after mixing and its good!

1 week to 2 week Steep Notes
So this one shot although pretty good right off the bat, after a week to two week steep, it becomes alot more creamier, thick and sweet and the strawberry blends in perfectly with all the milkshake milkyness! So yeah i would personally recommend steeping atleast a week but it is SNV approved as well and still good.

Taste and flavor notes

Everyone has had a sweet strawberry roadhouse milkshake sometime in their life time im sure, now this is exactly that but without the ice. It is spot on pink nesquick type pink milks and probably the best strawberry milk i have ever had! Reason i say that is cause i usually battle to taste strawberry profiles but the strawberry used in this mix stands bold and is smooth and silky! I absolutely love this juice. Its a sweet but not overly sweet profile with a nice milk creamy base to it! The strawberry and milk base blends together perfectly and no one of the flavors overpowers each other.

strawberry-milkshake-recipe-5.jpg

By far the best strawberry milk i have ever had to vape, as mentioned i battle to taste strawberry and have personally given up on mixing strawberry profiles for myself but this is one that i actually taste and its a true winner!

Recommended RDA/RTA/Subohm:
RTA is my choice here!

Color after steeping:
This profile after steep turns to a light golden brown between shade 2 and 3.

2020-02-24 11_35_38-golden golors - Google Search.png

Rating out of 10 points : 8/10
Will i recommend it: Yup yup Yup! I can actually smell this juice just thinking about it!
Would i buy it again: Big Yes from ME!

Apologies for the delayed review of this juice, but here it is @Vapington

...as mentioned i battle to taste strawberry and have personally given up on mixing strawberry profiles for myself but this is one that i actually taste and its a true winner!
@Vapington

Same here. I hear the only "real" strawberry flavour that is resistant to people having issues with strawberry, is the one from Real Flavours, which has or is busy closing doors. I do see that BLCK has some stock. Perhaps try? I'm hoping it works, I've had so many Mother's Milk clones and can't taste jack, never understood what the rave was about. I doubt SNV will disclose which flavour they used for the strawberry, it might just be RF.

I love the colour-coding, thank you for adding!

Some new one shot reviews are coming soon from:

BLCK Vapour
All Day Vapes
Flavourworld SA

So stay tuned!

One_Shot_AD_Frosted_Cereal_480x_bdb0eda3-fc84-412a-ae20-380cc5822427_300x300.jpg

Your morning favorite Frosted Corn Flaked Cereal

Additional Information:
  • Best mixed at 15% with 70vg/30pg
  • Steeping Time: 7-14 Day's
  • Made by : Cloud Burst
  • Cost – R99 for 30ml @ Flavour World SA
  • Makeable Amount – 200ml from 15% as recommended from 10ml
  • Nicotine used - Spyder Nic 100mg - 2mg
Testing Equipment Used:
  • RTA: Aqua Master RTA Dual
  • Subohm: Geekvape Cerberus
  • Power: 60 to 70W

Smell:
The smell of this is like opening a box of kellogs corn flakes. You are greeted by a sweet corn cereal note but has a slight cutex smell to it when you squeeze the bottle to get a wiff, but dont let this scare you off!

Drop Taste:
With the drop taste you get a slight hazel nut tone followed by a very sweet corn flakes profile that is most definitely accompanied by some icing. No taste of the cutex type chemical flavor at all.

Shake 'N Vape Notes:
Believe it or not but this frosted cereal is not too bad right after the mix. You get the nutty corn cereal flavors that is quite sweet with the frosting as like on the Tiger frosted flakes cereal.

3 Day to 2 week Steep Notes
After 3 days you get that all the flavors are now starting to blend together and is still vapable without much flavor muting or harshness and with no funny after tones. After a week and half steep i somehow feel that the flavors arent in your face anymore but rather calmed down a little and is slightly more muted when compared to SNV notes. Its still very good and can easily be compared to that of Frosteez which everyone knows and loves. This i might add is a little bit more sweetened. After 1 and half to two weeks the juice color has changed from a very light yellow to a golden yellow/brown color.

Taste and flavor notes
So as the name suggests, this is a spot on frosted flakes cereal with the corn flakes that has hints of corn with a nutty AP type flavor to it. If you are familiar to using CAP Cereal 27, then this one shot will be nothing new to you. Although the flavours are well rounded and i enjoy this profile as a whole, it is a little too sweet and does tend to gunk coils.

s-l400.jpg

I would give this approval of a really good One shot that is value for money with a really good authentic and realistic cereal corn profile. It might be a little too sweet for some but its a great ADV for sure as i have been vaping it daily for the past week.

Recommended RDA/RTA/Subohm: I enjoy this in my Dual coil Aqua Master RTA as well as the Subohm tank. RDA is pretty much the same as the RTA offering just as good flavor so i would say this profile is good on any of the three.

Rating out of 10 points :
6/10 Points because its a coil gunker and a little bit sweet!
Will i recommend it: Yes Yes, NBS!
Would i buy it again: I might
Not sure about this one shot
I mixed it 70/30 @ 2.5mg on the 15 of February and something doesn't taste lekke

I'm disappointed in this one shot

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not sure about this one shot
I mixed it 70/30 @ 2.5mg on the 15 of February and something doesn't taste lekke

I'm disappointed in this one shot

Thats very weird, as we speak im currently vaping on another 100ml of this after two week steeping and its epic in both my Zeus X as well as the new Vaporesso Target PM80 Mod pod im busy reviewing that uses mesh coils. But must say its way better with the mesh coil compared to the Zeus but not far off.

Thats very weird, as we speak im currently vaping on another 100ml of this after two week steeping and its epic in both my Zeus X as well as the new Vaporesso Target PM80 Mod pod im busy reviewing that uses mesh coils. But must say its way better with the mesh coil compared to the Zeus but not far off.
I dont know the problem and im using wasp nano rda with fused Clapton coils
Recurve single with tri core

Dont know if the colour is right you might know
0af1afdc4cc4d03f68a2415070c6d139.jpg

I called it kellogg's
93221d921647172c5c787a7a921492a0.jpg

I dont know the problem and im using wasp nano rda with fused Clapton coils
Recurve single with tri core

Dont know if the colour is right you might know
0af1afdc4cc4d03f68a2415070c6d139.jpg

Mine seems a slightly darker that that and mixed at 15%

100mg prime nic here

I have no idea then, could be a batch issue perhaps? When you say it tastes funny, is it bitter or what does it taste like? maybe my palette taste is different to yours, only way is to test your juice next to my juice using the same setup to see if one picks up a big difference.

So we are gonna get real busy up in here over the next couple of weeks. Loads of one shots are going to get mixed!!

BLCK Vapour @Richio

drip-hacks-blue-slush-p211-753_medium_2ddd179c-607d-49a7-a91b-324bcb719d8e_compact_cropped.png

Drip Hacks - Blue Slush One Shot

drip-hacks-butter-boy-p244-737_medium_69bb1a3c-83a4-4886-9201-50d2353fb357_compact_cropped.png

Drip Hacks - Butterboy One Shot

drip-hacks-cryo-mango-p3-825_medium_605ab298-215c-466f-b559-932fc7e8856c_compact_cropped.png

Drip Hacks - Cryo Mango One Shot × 1

drip-hacks-heizenblezzard-p18-750_medium_15ae5d9b-152f-4224-8165-5b25f22ad8df_compact_cropped.png

Drip Hacks - Heizenblezzard One Shot × 1

FAlogo_06516537-1abf-48cb-896c-d07c083c76da_compact_cropped.jpg

Mango Indian Special Concentrate (FA)

Frandy_d56e8349-8040-48ed-ac2d-1594140ba437_compact_cropped.jpg

Tropical Mango Concentrate (FRA) × 1

All Day Vapes @YeOldeOke

• One Shot Chilled Pomberry Cococream
  • One Shot Chilled Red Berries
  • One Shot ADV Gold - Menthol
  • One Shot Pineapple & Lychee
  • One Shot Chocmint Shake
  • One Shot Coffee Spiced
  • One Shot Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream
  • One Shot Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta
  • One Shot Nuts'n'Stuff Ice Cream
  • One Shot Mango
Flavourworld SA - @Flavour world Sa
  • Watermelon Single Shot
  • Lemonade Single Shot
These are single flavor one shots that can be mixed together or used as stand alone.

@KrayFish404 Then also sent me some One shots he bought and asked me to review them and give my opinion.
  • Mollinberry - spicy white shot
  • Mollinberry -mellow chilli mango shot
  • Mollinberry -green banana bamboo milk shot
  • Mollinberry -cool blood shot
  • Flavor Mill - blackcurrant cheesecake one shot
So yeah, i need to get loads of bottles and start mixing and reviewing them all.

Just want to give a big ups and thanks to all the support to each of the suppliers/shops by sponsoring me the one shots, Nic, Bases ect. This thread is on the way to become a beg info gallery of one shots!

Finally , we wanted more one shot reviews and now there's a list of incoming one shots.

I always refer back to this exact thread when deciding which 1 shots to get as there's very little, if any reviews regarding the various one shots. Also referring anyone who asks me about one shots to come over here and explore. Thanks for the in depth reviews. It really helps

Last edited:
Finally , we wanted more one shot reviews and now there's a list of incoming one shots.

I myself referred back to this exact thread when deciding which 1 shots to get as there Is not much, If any reviews about it. Also refer anyone who asks me about one shots to come over here and explore. Thanks for the in depth reviews. It really helps

Thanks for the feedback, As long as it helps and adds value then my mission is accomplished.

Yeah the One Shot reviews do take much longer due to steeping so i dont get to post one regulary but with the top list i want to try and mix all at one go and see if i can post one each 3 days or so.

Currently vaping on the Drip Hacks - Cryo Mango One Shot in the Target PM80 pod mod and its fantastic! mixed at 65/35VGPG

Great to hear @StompieZA
Wishing you well with getting through all of that!!!
Looking forward to hearing more about the various one shots

Know i have been very quite this year, just busy at work but most importantly, waiting for the juices to steep.

I have taken SNV notes already.

Reviews will start to roll out daily this week guys, sorry for the long delay but working from home ect is a bit confusing and hectic

JWLAM0038-X0059_800x.jpg

Cold, Ripe Mangoes make a favorite! Cryo Mango has quickly become one of our best sellers due to it's authentic Mango flavour.

Additional Information:
  • Best mixed at 20% with 70vg/30pg
  • Steeping Time: Shake ‘n Vape but steeping improves flavor 7 Day's
  • Made by : Drip Hacks
  • Makeable Amount – 150ml from 20% as recommended from 30ml
Testing Equipment Used:
  • RTA: Geekvape Zeus X MESH
  • MESH Power: 50W
  • Coil Power: 50W Dual Coil

Smell:
The smell is like no other, its an immediate recognizable sweet mango

Drop Taste:
from the drop you are greeted with a nice ripe sweet mango with a sort of guava taste to it on the end and then a nice amount of WS23 that cools your whole mouth.

Shake 'N Vape Notes:
SNV tested using the RDA and i get a Sweet ripe and yellow mango straight up. It does not have any stringyness as found with Cushman Mango but its very similar in taste. This is a very good SNV juice.

After a week to 2 weeks steeping i didnt notice any significant changes that is immediately noticeable. Because this is a straight mango, it pretty much stays the same but seems like it does get a little sweeter after the 7 days steep. I have been vaping this bottle now since SNV and its profile stays consistent.

Taste and flavor notes
This is a very nice ripe yellow mango that is super juicy and has a good amount of sweetner that compliments the mango flavor. The amount of WS23 varies between pod, RDA, Mesh and RTA. On the Zeus Mesh and dual RTA the ice is almost extreme and cools your throat. On inhale you are mostly greeted with a sweet icyness with slight mango, almost like the ICE overpowers the mango but then on exhale you are suddenly greeted with this explosion of mango that comes from nowhere with a good sweet mango aftertaste.

IMG_6744-copy.jpg

I absolutely love this profile, the ice might be a little too much at times but i guess after a while you get used to it. Quality flavors and mango's were used and no weird or artificial flavors with bad after tastes are experienced. Its very similar to the Alphonso and Double mango concentrates.

Recommended RDA/RTA/Subohm: I vaped the flavor in the Vaporesso Target PM80, Tested it on the Tengu RDA, and both the Zeus X using the geekvape coils and the new soon to be released Zeus X Mesh RTA and i will have to say the PM80 mesh coils and the Geekvape Mesh tank are both winners. Although the flavor tastes great in all of the atties and devices, i feel that it gunks the normal coils a little bit too quick as with the mesh it doesnt. So expect to clean your coils regularly with this profile when using normal coils.

Color after steeping:
This profile after steep turns to a shade number 2 but i think this is dependent by the nicotine used. I used Spyder Nick from Mr Hardwicks and this is naturally a darker nicotine than Prime or scrawny. Without nic this juice will most probably stay a 0 on the color chart.

2020-02-24-11_35_38-golden-golors-google-search-png.190792

Will i recommend it: Absolutely
Would i buy it again: Yes

Thanks to @Richio for sending this one shot for review, its always appreciated bud!

JWLAM0038-X0059_800x.jpg

Cold, Ripe Mangoes make a favorite! Cryo Mango has quickly become one of our best sellers due to it's authentic Mango flavour.

Additional Information:
  • Best mixed at 20% with 70vg/30pg
  • Steeping Time: Shake ‘n Vape but steeping improves flavor 7 Day's
  • Made by : Drip Hacks
  • Makeable Amount – 150ml from 20% as recommended from 30ml
Testing Equipment Used:
  • RTA: Geekvape Zeus X MESH
  • MESH Power: 50W
  • Coil Power: 50W Dual Coil

Smell:
The smell is like no other, its an immediate recognizable sweet mango

Drop Taste:
from the drop you are greeted with a nice ripe sweet mango with a sort of guava taste to it on the end and then a nice amount of WS23 that cools your whole mouth.

Shake 'N Vape Notes:
SNV tested using the RDA and i get a Sweet ripe and yellow mango straight up. It does not have any stringyness as found with Cushman Mango but its very similar in taste. This is a very good SNV juice.

After a week to 2 weeks steeping i didnt notice any significant changes that is immediately noticeable. Because this is a straight mango, it pretty much stays the same but seems like it does get a little sweeter after the 7 days steep. I have been vaping this bottle now since SNV and its profile stays consistent.

Taste and flavor notes
This is a very nice ripe yellow mango that is super juicy and has a good amount of sweetner that compliments the mango flavor. The amount of WS23 varies between pod, RDA, Mesh and RTA. On the Zeus Mesh and dual RTA the ice is almost extreme and cools your throat. On inhale you are mostly greeted with a sweet icyness with slight mango, almost like the ICE overpowers the mango but then on exhale you are suddenly greeted with this explosion of mango that comes from nowhere with a good sweet mango aftertaste.

IMG_6744-copy.jpg

I absolutely love this profile, the ice might be a little too much at times but i guess after a while you get used to it. Quality flavors and mango's were used and no weird or artificial flavors with bad after tastes are experienced. Its very similar to the Alphonso and Double mango concentrates.

Recommended RDA/RTA/Subohm: I vaped the flavor in the Vaporesso Target PM80, Tested it on the Tengu RDA, and both the Zeus X using the geekvape coils and the new soon to be released Zeus X Mesh RTA and i will have to say the PM80 mesh coils and the Geekvape Mesh tank are both winners. Although the flavor tastes great in all of the atties and devices, i feel that it gunks the normal coils a little bit too quick as with the mesh it doesnt. So expect to clean your coils regularly with this profile when using normal coils.

Color after steeping:
This profile after steep turns to a shade number 2 but i think this is dependent by the nicotine used. I used Spyder Nick from Mr Hardwicks and this is naturally a darker nicotine than Prime or scrawny. Without nic this juice will most probably stay a 0 on the color chart.

2020-02-24-11_35_38-golden-golors-google-search-png.190792

Will i recommend it: Absolutely
Would i buy it again: Yes

Thanks to @Richio for sending this one shot for review, its always appreciated bud!

Thanks for this review. I am trying my first DIY soon and definitely think I'll give this one a try. It's already in my wishlist :) Sounds great.

Back