Our animals love us

Absolutely stunning animals show cased here so far.

I am just reposting this post to make everybody aware of some rules. :confused:

Oh how i love the option to keep this going as a new thread. What i think is a requirement for this threat would be to include a "selfie" with a vape setup and a "kid" in the house.

Kid = Any animal that you have in your petting zoo's at home. :p:p:p

20171110_093745.jpgThis is jazz he no longer wanders outside as he got stuck in a tree the first time and stuck in a storm drain the second.

I see you kitty and counter with a jackrussel
View attachment 112803
I see your jack russel and call with lola the german Sheppard
17154642d1e08ad69e56d0bbc52c0b21.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

My wife offten works at home in the evenings so ususally brings her laptop home from work.

She placed the bad down after removing her laptop , one of my Siamese cats 'Cyan' saw this lovely bag and decided to remove all its contents to make space for itself.

The items lying all over was all her doing.
20171107_193617.jpg

Last edited:
These are my 3 mischievous little yabbies (freshwater lobsters).. Mexican dwarf orange, electric blue and white spector aka Snapper,cobalt and Larry . Fun little creatures to watch and each has there own personalities
b4442546034c6590e44c92cecdd522ea.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Last edited:
.20171114_Rusty with Twisp Mini Vega.jpg

Rusty, my little boy who recently turned 2 (and now thinks he's a big boy) is just pretending not to be interested in vaping. I know that he vapes behind my back, but he doesn't know that I know. Ah well ... like hooman mother, like furr-son. I remember when I was a teenager I smoked and naturally thought that my parents didn't know (how stupid we are!), until one day I had a bad cold and my Dad came into my room and said, "You know, if you must smoke when you've got a cold, you should smoke Menthol."

Sunday chilling with buttons the rabbit .. and she just turned 1
b488bedb3fde8e2ca5e6c9424a5f4abf.jpg
3dbb170cbc7b15f6e3eaef3a3f6432a4.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Back