Our animals love us

View attachment 116044The most ferocious guard dog in the world...
Leo the toy pomeranian (after his hair cut) rescue found in the middle of the road in Linden, Johannesburg. Cheapest pomeranian you'll ever get haha.

We did everything to find the owners, called every SPCA in JHB and surrounding areas, posted on Facebook, called vets, groomers too. Luckily no one came forward.
Soooo Bootifull

@Spyro any chance it's from pet adventure?

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters
Picked him up from petworld I think? The N1 city huge pet store. He had an identical sister and ever since I've seen loads of identical ones in that store. I'm pretty convinced lots of petstores source their rabbits from similar or the same places.

I love him, but I regret supporting a pet store with live animal sales. Should have adopted

Picked him up from petworld I think? The N1 city huge pet store. He had an identical sister and ever since I've seen loads of identical ones in that store. I'm pretty convinced lots of petstores source their rabbits from similar or the same places.

I love him, but I regret supporting a pet store with live animal sales. Should have adopted
Lol then they must be cousins.. they pretty cheap to purchase tho. It totally get ur point

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Hi everyone, meet Lucy, the newest member of the Raindance clan. She is seven weeks old and joined us last night. Made herself right at home as if she has always been part of the family.
image.jpg
Regards

Hi everyone, meet Lucy, the newest member of the Raindance clan. She is seven weeks old and joined us last night. Made herself right at home as if she has always been part of the family.
View attachment 116325
Regards
Awesome! Welcome Lucy Raindance!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

@Raindance , she looks great and settled in already , I wish you many happy years enjoying her company. Hope Lucy's reading and aiming skills improve regarding the multiplication factor.:)

28041177-60E2-4C35-9082-601AEA3C1D65.jpeg I don’t have my ecig yet to take a pic of it near my boy, but this is my baby, Charlie :h: He is a 7 year old Tabby cat and his mom (me) loves him to bits!

Goeie middag Anton.

Van wat ek sien lyk meisiekind soos n kort been jrt? hulle is amazing honde en net so stout. sal bietjie later n foto fan milo post.

Hallo Koos. Jy is heeltemal reg. Sy is a kort jack russel terrier en noe heel stout nie maar erg sterk en bombasties oor die ander honde.

IMG_20171219_161515.jpg Oliver, 17, male, Has his own gravitational pull. Enjoys Kentucky and short walks to the fridge. Currently weighing in at 6.83kg

@Spyro oh my, that face of hers says she is less than impressed lol! She’s just as lovely looking as her brother :inlove:

IMG_20171115_124423.jpg
Ouma spek. Refuses to take a photo with vape because it's not Christian. Thinks millennials are to blame for everything. Makes a mean melktert.

IMG_20171219_170439.jpg
Baby Mo, teenage heart-throb. On his way to steal your girl. Father of 12.

IMG_20171219_170553.jpg
Little Loo, remembers that time you gave the other dogs food when he left the room in '98. Still hasn't forgiven you. Hobbies include: gardening, hunting and murder.

IMG_20171219_170513.jpg

Smelly Ellie, prefers men in the summer and women in the winter. Showers every second day to save water. Don't forget to compliment her killer bangs.
IMG_20171219_170658.jpg
Noah: Claims to have built a boat for the "idiot animals who couldn't fly" only vapes fruit flavours. Will remove your ear for "the lols"

I have more animals but I'm tired now :p

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 116817
Ouma spek. Refuses to take a photo with vape because it's not Christian. Thinks millennials are to blame for everything. Makes a mean melktert.

View attachment 116818
Baby Mo, teanage heart-throb. On his way to steal your girl. Father of 12.

View attachment 116820
Little Loo, remembers that time you gave the other dogs food when he left the room in '98. Still hasn't forgiven you. Hobbies include: gardening, hunting and murder.

View attachment 116822

Ella, prefers men in the summer and women in the winter. Showers every second day to save water. Don't forget to compliment her killer bangs.
View attachment 116826
Noah: Claims to have built a boat for the "idiot animals who couldn't fly" only vapes fruit flavours. Will remove your ear for "the lols"

Awesome crowd of kids you have. My wife would be jealous.

View attachment 116817

View attachment 116818
Baby Mo, teanage heart-throb. On his way to steal your girl. Father of 12.

View attachment 116820

View attachment 116822

Ella, prefers men in the summer and women in the winter. Showers every second day to save water. Don't forget to compliment her killer bangs.
View attachment 116826

Had a good lol at your descriptions of the furkids! Thx spyro

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back