Our animals love us

It's really hot in Durbs today... two days ago it was freezing and today to too hot to even move...
View attachment 113833

A winner post just cause my wife is a cat lady. If i didnt marry her she might have ended up as the crazy lady with the cats in the corner house. :p

She will refuse to make me coffee for a day when she sees this post. :confused:

The cat is nice enough, but all those boxes in the back are even prettier! I think I need to come help you clean out your man cave Rob! :rolleyes:

Those boxes are part of the ongoing sale to empty the display cabinet and get these wasted goodies into people's hands who will actually use them.

What is in your CLAW right now...
9e2751c8f297ab30cab2968cf0715f80.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Ha ha.. u shudv posted in the trending thread what's in my hand right nw..

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters
Should have... what the heck, lets post it there

Should have... what the heck, lets post it there

How big is that okes vocabulary. . I so much want one

Mostly baby talk but say things like " hello pappa" "love you", have two greys as well, much more extensive vocabulary, last I check on Guinness world recorda there was a UK Grey with 900 words plus vocabulary. The Umbrella is more of the two year old that never grew up, quite the clown...

Mostly baby talk but say things like " hello pappa" "love you", have two greys as well, much more extensive vocabulary, last I check on Guinness world recorda there was a UK Grey with 900 words plus vocabulary. The Umbrella is more of the two year old that never grew up, quite the clown...

Ha ha awesum man.. I like there playfull nature. Always watch the vids of them on youtube

Ha ha awesum man.. I like there playfull nature. Always watch the vids of them on youtube

Just make sure that you can accomodate the umbrella in your life, very demanding on attention, whant to be played with a lot and can get nasty if not receiving adequite attention, bit my finger the other day in a jealous rage and almost had stiches, had the wound kept open to drain, still cant bend the finger properly.

Wow and I thort my 2 kids were demanding

Just adopted this little lady today. Her name is Bella. That takes our pack to three :)
fbbf26f5d63cfaab04d8fd34f806dc84.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

What is in your CLAW right now...
9e2751c8f297ab30cab2968cf0715f80.jpg

Oh my word, thats classic @acorn !

@Eric Parlin , check this out when you online next. Reo is in the claw of a parrot here in SA. Hehe
(Just scroll up a bit or click on the little up arrow in the quoted post above)

Sitting here catching up on this thread with Diesel, the BBC (Big Black Cat) between my arms, my mind wonders.

Imagine having no desires but a secure supply of food, water and shelter. Where the bestest best thing ever is the attention of someone that cares for you. To snuggle up and have no concern about tomorrow nor the day thereafter. To have no prejudice or pretense nor fictional perception of self...

Enough said...
IMG_0485.jpg
Sorry, in one of those pensive moods tonight.

Regards

Sitting here catching up on this thread with Diesel, the BBC (Big Black Cat) between my arms, my mind wonders.

Imagine having no desires but a secure supply of food, water and shelter. Where the bestest best thing ever is the attention of someone that cares for you. To snuggle up and have no concern about tomorrow nor the day thereafter. To have no prejudice or pretense nor fictional perception of self...

Enough said...
View attachment 115780
Sorry, in one of those pensive moods tonight.

Regards
That is sooooooo true.. much love for cats,such adorable loving creatures

20171212_174806.jpgThe most ferocious guard dog in the world...
Leo the toy pomeranian (after his hair cut) rescue found in the middle of the road in Linden, Johannesburg. Cheapest pomeranian you'll ever get haha.

We did everything to find the owners, called every SPCA in JHB and surrounding areas, posted on Facebook, called vets, groomers too. Luckily no one came forward.

Last edited:
View attachment 116044The most ferocious guard dog in the world...
Leo the toy pomeranian (after his hair cut) rescue found in the middle of the road in Linden, Johannesburg. Cheapest pomeranian you'll ever get haha.

We did everything to find the owners, called every SPCA in JHB and surrounding areas, posted on Facebook, called vets, groomers too. Luckily no one came forward.
I would rather face a pack of starving wolves than an angry one of those! Lol!

Awesome!

Back