Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Went for a few drinks at my brothers place with 2 babes that never leave my side....

IMG_4131.JPG

In and about waiting for the fire to make some braai broodjies
212df7d8892647c72b83f79b312a35c2.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Koringberg front stoep barbecue with lighting supplied by the almost full moon. Some free range chicken wings with chilli with, inter alia, homegrown flavour packed jam tomatoes. Accompanied by some organic red wine by Laibach (The Ladybird). Ending with Cognac and House of Liquid's Perique NET in the Sapor dripper on an IPV D2, and Guatemala espresso. Life is good.

zR3oKUA.jpg

Hugely refreshing swim at sunset on a scorching day in Joburg.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452100095.255120.jpg

Spot the mighty Evod 1 and iStick20.

Lol

Timeless classics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452425669.158062.jpg

Reclaiming my old faithful from HRH for this afternoon. Actually, we are sharing.

Hi there Cloudman. That setting looks perfect for sending a few clouds over the still waters. Nice one! Pics make a forum so much more interesting. Sorry Shaun. I fixed up my error. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Waine, yeah was amazing dead quiet and peaceful !

PS Shaun was the post above ;) , pics definitely make things interesting :)

LOL unfortunately not, however i did make sure i was fully charged prior to leaving

Rectified it Shaun. Lol. I am also stuck at work. Scouring the Web for my next purchase and reading this forum while blowing a few clouds in my office. On the floor, of course.

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk

Super pic @CloudmanJHB
Just be careful it doesnt fall in the water
You need to attach a little float to at least save the tank if it goes for a swim ;-)

Rectified it Shaun. Lol. I am also stuck at work. Scouring the Web for my next purchase and reading this forum while blowing a few clouds in my office. On the floor, of course.

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk
I puff away wherever I am. Lol.

Well today was a first for me... this was my go to device on an out and about trip... REO as back up was in the car. Loving this set up in a big way!

Trinity Cap <-- Looks awesome
gClaptons <-- Awesome Vape
Cuboid Mod <-- Outstanding!

RegOut&About 001.JPG

Back