Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

I don't have this Target tank that everyone seems to be talking about, that will change shortly, got to experience what all the fuss is about.

@DarkSide the Target is one of the first ceramic coil tanks
Soon to be many more

It does produce very good flavour and it has a lovely smoothing effect. I have only tried a few juices on it and its lovely. But the throat hit is low. So if you want great flavour with low throat hit, give it a try. Just make sure you prime the coils properly after inserting them!! Otherwise they misbehave.

Haha @DarkSide
Yes i have discovered that I like higher nic but most of my setups are quite "tame" compared to the vicious beasts that roam on this forum ;-)

I must say that the Target Tank has very low throat hit and I tried this today and ot was okay. I dont chain vape it just a toot or two every now and then. Was testing the AshyBac diluted plus menthol for the first time and it was quite nice.

As for going down in nic, I am on about 12mg in my lung hit setups.

Got quite a bit of catching up to you before I get down to 6mg!

But I had better get a move on because my juice strengths are getting harder to find by the day!!
wow @Silver
I am having my first Premium juice as a Zero Nic. And my conclusion....its satisfying enough. Good flavour and mega plumes from the Crown and Griffin. ..... But, I was never keen on throat hit anyways.
That, imho, is also due to the great tanks and regulated hi power box mods. They give me exactly the vape experience that I want.

Out and about
Taking the 'girls' in my life out for lunch on the public holiday.

Trusty subtank mini on istick50. I know @BumbleBee will approve ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458560826.184651.jpg

Not quite out and about but next to the braai with a pint.
ffba669d3bc3e0c6f18b7a3097de5a7f.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

The colour scheme puzzles me but the setup I approve of ;)

Lol @BumbleBee - you are right
That istick50 is that gorgeous blue colour
The cover makes it feel better in the hand but its a boring blue

The subtank mini is the standard red. I havent played with the orings yet

And the vape band is white - i know it looks un coordinated but i have two white bands and so i just put one on there.

But it vapes beautifully with s simple 1.2 ohm single and is very economical as well!

Out and about with the humble yet mighty Evod1 and istick20

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458917813.472114.jpg

I am more impressed with the Evod1 than the iStick20 actually. (My wife annexed the MVP2 hence the istick20 is serving Evod duty)

This is such a champion of a little device. With the right strength juice (18mg no less) and 50/50 it delivers a surprising vape. I like it for the fruity juices with added menthol. In here is VM Berry Blaze with an added 5 drops of VM Menthol concentrate.

Super vape
Reliable device
Cheap as anything. (Less than the burger next to it lol)
And extremely economical

This is my second one in about 2 years. First one broke a few months ago.

Beeg respect.

Ps - vaping at 5.9 Watts
Hehe

Out and about with the humble yet mighty Evod1 and istick20

View attachment 49233

I am more impressed with the Evod1 than the iStick20 actually. (My wife annexed the MVP2 hence the istick20 is serving Evod duty)

This is such a champion of a little device. With the right strength juice (18mg no less) and 50/50 it delivers a surprising vape. I like it for the fruity juices with added menthol. In here is VM Berry Blaze with an added 5 drops of VM Menthol concentrate.

Super vape
Reliable device
Cheap as anything. (Less than the burger next to it lol)
And extremely economical

This is my second one in about 2 years. First one broke a few months ago.

Beeg respect.

Ps - vaping at 5.9 Watts
Hehe
5.9 Watts, WHAAAAAT?
That is absolutely crazy. I think my builds will need 2 minutes to pre hest at 5.9 watts!

5.9 Watts, WHAAAAAT?
That is absolutely crazy. I think my builds will need 2 minutes to pre hest at 5.9 watts!

Lol @Christos

Its actually equivalent to about 7 Watts
The istick20 has that very unusual mean wattage reading. (instead of RMS as is the convention on most regulated mods)
So the 5.9 sounds very low but its actually around 7 Watts - which i think is about "normal" power for this type of atty.

Several people are quite surprised at the vape on this little device at 5.9 Watts ;-)

Lol @Christos

Its actually equivalent to about 7 Watts
The istick20 has that very unusual mean wattage reading. (instead of RMS as is the convention on most regulated mods)
So the 5.9 sounds very low but its actually around 7 Watts - which i think is about "normal" power for this type of atty.

Several people are quite surprised at the vape on this little device at 5.9 Watts ;-)
I run my goblin mini between 10 and 12 watts. I'm just teasing.

Not out and about.

I love the white and black contrast on the Realueax. So I decided to go for the reverse combo on mine.

Very happy with the results considering I had zero templates to work off.

573f2b655da43144202d3d198b8ec721.jpg

Not out and about.

I love the white and black contrast on the Realueax. So I decided to go for the reverse combo on mine.

Very happy with the results considering I had zero templates to work off.

573f2b655da43144202d3d198b8ec721.jpg

Looks super @MurderDoll !
Very sophisticated look - but quite an aggressive one too
Lovely
What juice is in there?

And the fact that you are still around and haven't disappeared for a year again is awesome! :banana:

Lol.
Since my return I have been doing a lot of reading up to try and catch up with all the new lingo and technology that's available. Feels like I have been living under a rock.

Looks super @MurderDoll !
Very sophisticated look - but quite an aggressive one too
Lovely
What juice is in there?

Thanks! It actually came out a whole lot better than what I thought it would. I tend to have two left hands when trying to do fine work. (Like cutting tiny circles for the power up and down buttons.)

Liquid is my own mix. It was my interpretation of the milkman.

The Evod1 strikes again

This time it's a snack for breakfast at Vida

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458980961.557611.jpg

Croissant sandwich not that great
Coffee good
Vape on evod1 after - excellent ;-)

e0730ccc1504822894daf8a358863384.jpg

Lemon biscuit and lime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to Somerset West for a birthday lunch / dinner, going into my man "handbag", trusty Sigelei 150w with TFV4 mini with custard razzler, RX 200 and humble iJust with Complex coconut and Chieftain 220w with still my favourite Billows V2 with Weiner Good Boy, should keep me going for a while....

20160326_141553.jpg

9883690798fa2d472014a61fecfed7de.jpg

Time to be formal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon chill waiting for the pot.
Sadly this beer was bloody awful. HRH made me buy it - she was sold by the sticky toffee pudding lable.
c8c339e2f62430712474211f1a47112e.jpg

Balance restored with a nice weissbier .
82804eae8eee1af33b453fb25c5d5e4f.jpg

Afternoon chill waiting for the pot.
Sadly this beer was bloody awful. HRH made me buy it - she was sold by the sticky toffee pudding lable.
c8c339e2f62430712474211f1a47112e.jpg

Balance restored with a nice weissbier .
82804eae8eee1af33b453fb25c5d5e4f.jpg

I can totally relate to the sticky toffee pudding ale. On paper it sounds lovely, but a horrid fail, well done on saving the day with the Erdinger, a real easy pint.

I also have the same experience with most desert vapes, they just don't function on my palate.

Back