Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

@Rob Fisher I haven't even been on this forum for long and already "Winner winner chicken dinner" comes to mind. If ever you decide to let that Trinity Cap go please let me know, loving it more & more every time I see it, just wish it was available locally

@Rob Fisher I haven't even been on this forum for long and already "Winner winner chicken dinner" comes to mind. If ever you decide to let that Trinity Cap go please let me know, loving it more & more every time I see it, just wish it was available locally

@Nite I hope a local vendor will bring some in because they are just fantastic... I got a spare today in vape mail because I think this is the best commercial tank option around and maybe it's just the Vapour Mountain XXX juice I have fallen in love with that has made it feel so awesome but I wanted a second one for another juice as well.

21cd939083c718ac2414da34bd6de502.jpg
edfc84d8b83c53af1c59ae6fe7bc5ce0.jpg
4ca40975df7da5d9ef2f2b815705d0dd.jpg
55cbaa64d1fc4159e2c2e6cc337ef40f.jpg

Outeniqua transport museum in George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pics @RIEFY
Gives more meaning to the term "steam engine"

So, I'm browsing TakeAlot deals this morning and come across this this book (and I burst out laughing)... (replace the bucket with a mod):

out and about.PNG

On top of Lions Head with my RX200 and Crius - Tropical Ice. What a morning, maybe there is something about getting up earlier in the morning other than just sleeping late :D20160116_070234.jpg

Camera man forgot to add it in the frame. Didn't want to put it down on a rock without a sleeve though.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

On top of Lions Head with my RX200 and Crius - Tropical Ice. What a morning, maybe there is something about getting up earlier in the morning other than just sleeping late :DView attachment 43362

You aren't even sweating!

By the time I get to that part, I look like I done the ice bucket challenge 6 times in a row.

Out for lunch with the Target on the VTC Mini.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458387963.151074.jpg

What's inside is very interesting. It's @Mike's AshyBac diluted with 18mg PG/VG and 8 menthol drops.

So far so good. Ceramic coil is behaving.

Lovely day in JHB

View attachment 48629

What's inside is very interesting. It's @Mike's AshyBac diluted with 18mg PG/VG and 8 menthol drops.

Lovely day in JHB
VTC mini is my "to go" device... very happy with it, considering a second one. There is nothing else out atm that I could buy instead. Or is there?

Kbox200 and aromamizer, vaping some MMM sweetbac

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1458388684953.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1458388684953.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 76
VTC mini is my "to go" device... very happy with it, considering a second one. There is nothing else out atm that I could buy instead. Or is there?

Not really sure @Tom
So many new devices, there may well be a VTC mini competitor
But I also like it for its size and the screen. Havent been using it for all that long but so far it has been super. Got a silicon cover for it recently and I like the feel in the hand.

Love the drip tip. I'm on the drip tip craze atm

Thats the standard drip tip that comes with the Target Tank. It is quite nice. Works well. Doesnt get too hot either.

View attachment 48629

Lovely day in JHB
My hero @Silver admire the fact that you still can vape 18mg, I lasted almost a month when I started with 18mg, tried following your advice, not man enough, so moved to 12mg, thought it was also too strong, moved onto 6mg, that only lasted for about two months, moved back to 12mg and about three months ago, whilst on a business trip to Joburg, experienced similar symptoms to "doing a Silver", back to 6mg and now loving it. Loving the vape road, especially the short one to @Foggas Vape Lounge

My hero @Silver admire the fact that you still can vape 18mg, I lasted almost a month when I started with 18mg, tried following your advice, not man enough, so moved to 12mg, thought it was also too strong, moved onto 6mg, that only lasted for about two months, moved back to 12mg and about three months ago, whilst on a business trip to Joburg, experienced similar symptoms to "doing a Silver", back to 6mg and now loving it. Loving the vape road, especially the short one to @Foggas Vape Lounge

Haha @DarkSide
Yes i have discovered that I like higher nic but most of my setups are quite "tame" compared to the vicious beasts that roam on this forum ;-)

I must say that the Target Tank has very low throat hit and I tried this today and ot was okay. I dont chain vape it just a toot or two every now and then. Was testing the AshyBac diluted plus menthol for the first time and it was quite nice.

As for going down in nic, I am on about 12mg in my lung hit setups.

Got quite a bit of catching up to you before I get down to 6mg!

But I had better get a move on because my juice strengths are getting harder to find by the day!!

Haha @DarkSide
Yes i have discovered that I like higher nic but most of my setups are quite "tame" compared to the vicious beasts that roam on this forum ;-)

I must say that the Target Tank has very low throat hit and I tried this today and ot was okay. I dont chain vape it just a toot or two every now and then. Was testing the AshyBac diluted plus menthol for the first time and it was quite nice.

As for going down in nic, I am on about 12mg in my lung hit setups.

Got quite a bit of catching up to you before I get down to 6mg!

But I had better get a move on because my juice strengths are getting harder to find by the day!!
I don't have this Target tank that everyone seems to be talking about, that will change shortly, got to experience what all the fuss is about.

Back