Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Out and About with my favourite BB and Panels! Oscars Halloumi starter and then Ribs! Yum!

No fuzzy drinks... Sparking Water!
OutRibsOscars1.jpg

Haloumi and I never used the Sweet Chilli because of the sugar content!
OutRibsOscars2.jpg

Ribs Yeah!
OutRibsOscars3.jpg

Double Espresso... no sugar and no milk! Boom!
OutRibsOscars4.jpg

Out and about with the Bar V3 and Skyline... Dinner with friends at Mythos in Hillcrest! Love this restaurant! The picture of the Haloumi salad is missing! :)
Mythos 001.JPG Mythos 002.JPG Mythos 003.JPG

Out shopping. The Evod is posing with the red peppers!

075895e808e607acbe915224a1a6d658.jpg

Was at OR Tambo airport this morning. The best part was the Wimpy breakfast with coffee ;-)

Evod keeping me company. Stealth vaping machine of note ;-)

3fb3db7ceb3d9e2e05783f53c15692e7.jpg

Lol @Christos
I have no clue
But didnt notice because my plane was in like 10 minutes and i had to eat fast ;-)
I don't like eating at the airport because I feel they sense you are in a rush and give you substandard food.

I had an iced coffee not too long ago and it tasted like old leather shoe water....

I don't like eating at the airport because I feel they sense you are in a rush and give you substandard food.

I had an iced coffee not too long ago and it tasted like old leather shoe water....

I hear you @Christos - but I am a Wimpy fan, so i dont mind where it is

When I worked at an office with a wimpy down the road I would have the dagwood twice a week :D
Speaking of a dagwood.... now I'm hungry..

Lol, that does sound good. I havent had a dagwood at wimpy before. Will remember that!

You guys in CT have such a glorious city.

Every time I'm here I say it but it strikes me again and again just how gorgeous the sights and views are.

Also super weather today.

I'd so rather be on the beach. Instead am in back to back meetings all day!

2e5964714c2e8400f5019b664b52c22e.jpg

PS - Evod was in my hand when taking the photo. Stealth vaping at a client , lol

Back