Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Strawberry Shortcake & Strawberry and vanilla ice cream

b149b76905370dfc55ba163270d06912.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Yesterday (11 August 2018) morning at the Porterville Farmers' Market - gluhwein and breakfast. Reo running Mr Hardwick's Rodeo and God Milk in the BB.

kFsaLZV.jpg

Goat shopping for Eid, Victoria west northern cape. Had fun day visiting farms, chasing goats and getting a taste of the SA farm life.
IMG_20180812_175551.jpg

Sucks man are you coming through tomorrow? This vapcon is mega epic thanks [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] for what you guys do.

unfortunately won't make tomorrow :(

was fortunate enough to go today, I wish vapecon was like 3 or 4 times a year

That sucks man I still can't believe how time flew today one minute it was still dark next moment I had to go home but atleast I am going through again tomorrow for a few hours maybe a meet somewhere in the future we can meet and have a chat.

We will have to twist @antonherbst arm and beg to arrange a vape meet somewhere where all of us can get together for a good one. Well I’m off to Potch to replenish Locust 1’s supplies, see everyone a bit later.

We will have to twist @antonherbst arm and beg to arrange a vape meet somewhere where all of us can get together for a good one. Well I’m off to Potch to replenish Locust 1’s supplies, see everyone a bit later.

Just want to get over the vapecon expenses and then make a plan. Will keep our group posted on it.

@vicTor it was amazing to have a chat and meet with you

Back