Parallel Mech Mod Advice

Vinay

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there Vape community!
I've been thinking about getting another mech mod. I'm looking for a parallel mech. I've been looking at the twisted tripple 420 and the Hammer of God, any opinions on these? If you do know of any other good parallel mech mods please suggest. Keeping options open. Thanking everybody in advance for the help!

You can get the Noisy Cricket II-25 as well, it has serial and parallel configuration and very comfortable in the hand.

I've been doing research on it as well. I read good reviews about it. How is the battery life on the cricket II?

I sold mine a while ago so cant recall... all depends on what build you have. In parallel I had a really good vape on dual coils at 0.14ohm and battery life was decent. But putting it over to voltage mode (not straight series) was also pretty good but on a higher build and then dialling it in with the resistor knob. I did notice that the batteries would drain faster in series mode, al depends on what you vaping on in the end of the day and how crazy you want to go within the safety limits.

That's great to hear...I will definitely try out the cricket 2. Thanks so much! On a different note...I've been wanting to try out the fatboy RDA. Looking to get it sometime in the future. What mechs would be recommended for the fat boy rda ? Any thoughts?

Couple of great Parallel mechs on the market, battery life is good, but it's a very similar smoke to a single 18650 based on the voltage.

If you're in to that kind of thing, I would highly recommend going either old school parallel Mech like the Hollowpoint or the Raptor T6, otherwise the new Cricket is awesome, and it has some protection.

@Vinay if u looking for a parallel mech i have a point blank mech if u interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there Vape community!
I've been thinking about getting another mech mod. I'm looking for a parallel mech. I've been looking at the twisted tripple 420 and the Hammer of God, any opinions on these? If you do know of any other good parallel mech mods please suggest. Keeping options open. Thanking everybody in advance for the help!

Actually loving my Twisted Tripple 420 mech

Back