Paulies Gold Line ~ Announcing new flavors to be launched soon - And sample Giveaway

So here a peak at the new logo and label and the next flavor :p

View attachment 125977

Oh my word @Paulie !!!!!
Guava Ice!
This is so amazing!!!

For those that dont know I have been vaping @Paulie 's Guava ever since it came out - and I have added extra menthol to ice it up. Its GLORIOUS. Well for me it is ;-)

So happy about this @Paulie !

:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Your guava rocks!
And now Guava Ice......

Hey all

As soon as juice steeped samples will be ready i will let you all know!

Also since i have over 60 bottles to giveaway i will be sending them to 4 shops in CPT Durban and JHB\PTA to collect or you can meet me and collect as i caint courier 60 addresses due to time constraints. If you cannot collect please provide me with pm and valid id book (ensure you 18 years ols lol) info so i can make other arrangements ie you dont stay in those areas.

Hey all

As soon as juice steeped samples will be ready i will let you all know!

Also since i have over 60 bottles to giveaway i will be sending them to 4 shops in CPT Durban and JHB\PTA to collect or you can meet me and collect as i caint courier 60 addresses due to time constraints. If you cannot collect please provide me with pm and valid id book (ensure you 18 years ols lol) info so i can make other arrangements ie you dont stay in those areas.
Thanks for the opportunity paulie! Should we send you our full names also just so that there's no confusion when collecting?

the guava ice sounds awesome!

coffee is not to my liking. have tried quite a few and dont even try any new samples of coffee or chocolate juice.

Thanks all

I will let you all know when im ready to send!\\

Since there alot all jhb\PTA members i will choose 2 shops to leave them there for you to collect thanks all!

Thanks @Paulie! This is very kind of you.
I'm in JHB and can't wait!

Back