Pioneer 4 you IPV 6X

mc_zamo

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hey everyone

Just wanted to find out wat kind of an experience you guys had with the IPV 6. Pros vs cons?? I had my eye on it for a while now and just wanted to check back before pulling the trigger how some who own this device have found it? After the whole sig 213 saga I just want to make sure there isn't any hidden agenda with this sexy ass mod. I have only come across a few reviews mainly first looks and all I've heard is good things. I guess I'm kinda waiting for that 1 review that will burst my bubble but so far so good. I know yihi is famous for their quality sx chips and having owned an sx mini M class myself I have had the pleasure of vaping on such a great device. So the big question here is if you lost it would you go out and buy another 1???

Hi, I've had mine only for about a week, but I'm very happy. It's the smallest dual battery mod I've seen and it replaced my other regulated mods in a flash.
I've never used the yihi chip before so cannot really compare, but it's accurate and that's all that matters to me. The mod is very well made and easy to operate. Without the batteries and tank the mod weighs almost nothing.
I love this mod and actually consider getting another one in a different color, just because it is so cheap.

Hi, I've had mine only for about a week, but I'm very happy. It's the smallest dual battery mod I've seen and it replaced my other regulated mods in a flash.
I've never used the yihi chip before so cannot really compare, but it's accurate and that's all that matters to me. The mod is very well made and easy to operate. Without the batteries and tank the mod weighs almost nothing.
I love this mod and actually consider getting another one in a different color, just because it is so cheap.
This is making the ipv6 sound like a winner so far, have you tried using it in tc mode? Do u by any chance know which ss wires it would fire?

It is preset with SS316 and Ni, Ti, but has a manual TCR so you can fire any wire capable of Tc.

Bud please upload a pic of it next to some other devices if you can. I really want to get it also. Just wanna see how small it really is.

DSC_0849.JPG
a couple of mods I had lying around the office. Sorry for the quality, I still have to get a new phone, but then they go and release a new mod :(
From Left. Reo Grand, iStick 40, ipv 6x, Leprechaun, Cuboid, Cloupor GT.

DSC_0855.JPG

Cuboid is the closest, but much heavier. Cuboid without batteries weighs almost as much as ipv 6x with batteries.

DSC_0854.JPG

Same width, but ipv 6x is shorter.

DSC_0853.JPG

View attachment 64596
a couple of mods I had lying around the office. Sorry for the quality, I still have to get a new phone, but then they go and release a new mod :(
From Left. Reo Grand, iStick 40, ipv 6x, Leprechaun, Cuboid, Cloupor GT.
Thanks a lot bud. It looks very small. Great size reference as i had a cuboid. Will definitely be upgrading to it. Just waiting on some new colours.

Thanks a lot bud. It looks very small. Great size reference as i had a cuboid. Will definitely be upgrading to it. Just waiting on some new colours.

I would love the brown, but I see on the box they only mention the blue and purple.

Hi all , in thinking of getting this device IPV6 @Ernest would you still recommend it ?
Hello, I am not familiar with this mod however I seen some decent reviews. I own a IPV 4 and I have been happy with it.Some members don't care for IPV 4you but on the other hand they are very popular. I don't know what they release so many mods one after the other for in a short time period .The 6 looks good and has nice features though.

still the old. at the bottom of the description they mention it does not have reverse polarity protection

Damn! Was just about to order it. Guess not then :cry:

Unless a firmware upgrade solves the problems like reverse polarity protection and lock function...?

Have you guys seen the IPV8, seems to have addressed the issue with the reverse polarity protection and she looks the tits. I have never really been drawn to the Pioneer mods but this IPV8 has my attention.

Hmmm , this seems to be more pocketable than the MinikinV2 , anybody have a comparison shot height wise. Also does a 25mm tank sit flush ?

For the price it's a no brainer....

Damn! Was just about to order it. Guess not then :cry:

Unless a firmware upgrade solves the problems like reverse polarity protection and lock function...?

Like just don't put the batteries in the wrong way ..... reverse brain protection :p

Does anyone know of any other issues except if you incorrectly install the batteries?

Back