Pizza-Check

I had pizza on four occassions last week, and not a single one hung around long enough for me to get a photo of!

Another divine pizza at Col'Cacchios, Willobridge Centre. This time a half-and-half pizza i.e. the halves are different pizzas. Not a good pic and I've already deleted the original - sorry!

View attachment 126332

The mod is for show only - I was not allowed to vape, even though we were sitting outside. ;(

View attachment 126335
That pizza looks interesting, requesting more details on those toppings.

Regards

I had pizza on four occassions last week, and not a single one hung around long enough for me to get a photo of!
I had pizza for dinner :D
Already digested and making it's way to the exits....

That pizza looks interesting, requesting more details on those toppings.

Regards

@Raindance One half was Green Genie and the other was Strega.

Green Genie (absolutely divine - next time I'll order this as a whole pizza)
"Roasted garlic, roasted butternut and beetroot, shiitake mushroom, rocket, feta, balsamic glaze,
pumpkin and sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, avo."

Strega
"Black mushroom, garlic, herbs, rosemary"

@Raindance One half was Green Genie and the other was Strega.

Green Genie (absolutely divine - next time I'll order this as a whole pizza)
"Roasted garlic, roasted butternut and beetroot, shiitake mushroom, rocket, feta, balsamic glaze,
pumpkin and sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, avo."

Strega
"Black mushroom, garlic, herbs, rosemary"
Exotic pizza toppings. Not sure if I would go for them though. More of a meat, cheese and garlic pizza kind of person.

Regards

Then you didn't have pizza... Sorry that's just the rules. I wish I was making this stuff up but I'm just not that creative.

Once in a blue moon pizza - with meat and chili. Last Saturday evening at the Barnyard theater.

GZMOxB0.jpg

At the SIL yesterday we decided to try making pizzas on the braai. As the highest score on the Prodigy scale, the fire work was left to me... Unfortunately I kept the coals too hot so the bases burnt, but overall quite yummy.

IMG-224247e9a9ef42eff9bfb8b5ce4353f9-V.jpg IMG-3e0cc916b9ef0f8adff0235f982be097-V.jpg

Once in a blue moon pizza - with meat and chili. Last Saturday evening at the Barnyard theater.

GZMOxB0.jpg
Lekker, what show was on? And are the pizzas any good? I usually bring my own food and stock on drinks there.

Lekker, what show was on? And are the pizzas any good? I usually bring my own food and stock on drinks there.
Celine Dion & Niel Diamond tribute. Pizzas were good. We usually pre-order .

Nothing spectacular as far as the pizza is concerned, but this is North-east Nigeria so anything goes. The vape on the other hand is great. Still rocking the Ubuntu on the Therion

12668d0fb04a65906665b84ebe15e328.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back