Pizza-Check

I've had pizza for supper twice this week, but it doesn't really hang around long enough for photos :oops:
Hah i just had home made pizza two nights in a row. With pineapple on both...

I was rather surprised i finished a whole pizza last night, must have been hungry after being ill for a whole week - eating nothing but bread, butter and powerade.

e29b7f3335d2215162d6bbc4076b8570.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Quick lunch-at-home Pizza Check. I love the thin base of the Ristorante pizzas.

20180212_Box.jpg

20180212_Monday lunch Pizza Check.jpg
The pic on the box and my pic look similar, don't they? But wait ... there's a big difference. I doubt that their plate is a paper plate, whereas mine is. I use paper plates as much as possible, to save water on washing up.

@Hooked, I've also stocked up. Picked up 250 paper plates, but some things can't be eaten on paper plates. Home prepped pizza for example, I slice through them with my pizza slicer. An absolute necessity. I always have a mini breakdown when I have to use a knife to cut pizza.

Damn! that looks delicious! Where do you get these?

Regards

Doodles in Tableview. My Girlfriend has this Entertainer App that has a crazy amount of specials on it. Ever since we've been finding all sorts of excuses to go out. R100 for a large pizza and plate of nachos!

Doodles in Tableview. My Girlfriend has this Entertainer App that has a crazy amount of specials on it. Ever since we've been finding all sorts of excuses to go out. R100 for a large pizza and plate of nachos!
All I need now is to find myself a girlfriend with an app as well!

Regards

All I need now is to find myself a girlfriend with an app as well!

Regards

Haha, or download it yourself! I think it has a once-off fee.
It's called "The entertainer" I think. 2-4-1 specials for days and days.

20180313_144907.jpg

And a doggy-bag, which was meant for breakfast but has long since been eaten!

20180313_Doggy bag.jpg

That pizza looks awesome @Hooked !!

It's the first time that I've been to Col'Cacacchios and it was truly the best pizza that I've ever had. Better still, from 12:00 - 3pm it's half-price, until the end of November! Even better, they couldn't give me local salami for health reasons, but they replaced it with an international salami - still at the same price!

Another divine pizza at Col'Cacchios, Willobridge Centre. This time a half-and-half pizza i.e. the halves are different pizzas. Not a good pic and I've already deleted the original - sorry!

Col'Cacchios.jpg

The mod is for show only - I was not allowed to vape, even though we were sitting outside. ;(

Suck the fun out of my day.jpg

Last edited:
Back