Pocket sized mods

Renoster

Love a CLOUDY day!!
LV

Awards
Good day, i started vaping 3weeks ago using the rx200s with tfv8 (my first ever setup)and i love it. Before starting i knew i would be a cloud chaser.. I need advice on what setup i can buy that will fit snuggly in my pocket when at work, (basically like a packet of sigs which didnt bother me) as i have to carry around my current setup in my hand... i would like to be able to build my own coils like with the tfv8, and Battery sgould just last at work as i will use my current setup as my main setup (i vape alot more at home than at work) thank you in advance..

Lads? Sorry to hi-jack this post, but i feel it relates to the topic? I never ever take my pico to work or to town, let alone put it in my shirt pocket? why? Because it leaks every time.... anybody else struggling with this? This includes both the melo III and the mini? The few times i have taken my pico "out on the town" it has either dumped all the juice on the mod in the car, or if i carry it in my hand, when shopping for instance, just a little while and all the juice has been dumped on my hand

I have numerous times stripped and cleaned both tanks, checked the seals and all the o-rings, replaced coils, etc etc etc......! Am i missing something? . From what i can see it leaks from the AFC???

I would really appreciate if some pico owners can pipe in with some ideas, before i roll PFT tape around it???

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I can't think why this would happen. Never experienced it with the wife's Pico and Melo III.
If you cleaned and checked everything and replaced coils, all I can think of is that you have the one exceptional dud.
I would say that is highly unlikely but not impossible. Very unfortunate.
Maybe take it to one of the vendors and have them give it a once over.

@Renoster If you enjoy the RX200 platform, go for the Reuleaux 2/3. It is 2 or 3 battery interchangeable. With 2 batteries in it fits so smoothly in the hand and even in the pocket with a smallish tank on. @Sirvape are running a special at the moment, you get 3 LG batteries with the deal.

Perfect pocket mod.. no leaks and good battery life with the serpent mini single coil builds
ab6d6983d22618d26fa34303b9c97397.jpg

Even my Pico Mega, with the fat 26650 battery and the Melo 3 tank it comes with fits perfectly in my pocket. The price is also right. Excellent unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the pico today! Im impressed! For the small size its realy good, the mello tank is also pretty good... now for an rta or rdta for it, any suggestions?

Goblin 3 or serpent mini for an RTA, I have the gobbie and love him. I Use the guy daily and If you want dual coil the goblin is the way to go. For an RDTA, the avo 22 if you can get hold of one. Bit hard to come by now but really worth it.

Attachments

• picopatrol.jpg
    picopatrol.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 21
Lads? Sorry to hi-jack this post, but i feel it relates to the topic? I never ever take my pico to work or to town, let alone put it in my shirt pocket? why? Because it leaks every time.... anybody else struggling with this? This includes both the melo III and the mini? The few times i have taken my pico "out on the town" it has either dumped all the juice on the mod in the car, or if i carry it in my hand, when shopping for instance, just a little while and all the juice has been dumped on my hand

I have numerous times stripped and cleaned both tanks, checked the seals and all the o-rings, replaced coils, etc etc etc......! Am i missing something? . From what i can see it leaks from the AFC???

I would really appreciate if some pico owners can pipe in with some ideas, before i roll PFT tape around it???

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

The time I've had issues with a slight leak was when I used the vaporesso ceramic coils, those things suck fat hairy ones. Could feel that they just never fitted well when I disassembled the tank.
Once I went back to the Eleaf coil, problem solved.

The time I've had issues with a slight leak was when I used the vaporesso ceramic coils, those things suck fat hairy ones. Could feel that they just never fitted well when I disassembled the tank.
Once I went back to the Eleaf coil, problem solved.

My experience with 5 Pico/Melo III Mini and Melo III tanks running ONLY Vaporesso .9Ω cCells was the exact opposite with hundreds of tank refill's between them. Never a dry hit, never a leak, never any air lock issues at all like so many folks in SA was having with various tanks, and never any fit issues. I never used the ceramic coils that came with the Vaporesso Target 2 & Gemini or Eleaf Melo tanks, just those from a large supply of Vaporesso .9Ω cCells I bought from a different vendor that are all from the same lot number.

On the other hand my Cerabis tanks leaked like a sieve with the included ceramic coils and those from the boxes of spares I bought for them, but with no dry hit or airlock issues.

@Spydro I've decided to give mine another shot, only because I still have a full box of the 0.6Ohm, I've put them in a container full of one of my rejected diy juices. I'll leave it for a few weeks n see if that primes it decently.

Which pocket mods are there other than the pico that can charge via USB have a 2ml or more tank capacity?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The aster is great device made by eleaf, slightly bigger than the pico though. Can handle larger than a 22mm tank wich I think makes it a winner.

Tank wise you can put the normal melo III on the pico and that holds 4ml. There are a few 4ml tanks you can put on either.

Just note that you do tend to sacrifice flavour with larger capacity in a 22ml tank, actually any tank. The longer your chimney the more flavour you sacrifice.

@Spydro I've decided to give mine another shot, only because I still have a full box of the 0.6Ohm, I've put them in a container full of one of my rejected diy juices. I'll leave it for a few weeks n see if that primes it decently.

My experiences with cCells in actual use are from the 50 cCell supply of .9Ω I bought from a specific vendor. But IMO if you have a good cCell to start with you do not have to pre prime it in any elaborate way. My very first 3 cCells I did pre prime (in a vacuum) because pre priming by soaking was the method being used by others on this forum who were having problems with their cCells (dry hits, airlocks, leaking, etc). As it turned out mine did not need to be pre primed by soaking or in the vacuum chamber at all, so in the end IMO the early batch of cCells in SA were all from bad batches. Mine were a later batch, and after the first 3 I did pre prime all I did was install them in the tanks, fill the tanks, take a couple of no power pulls on the tank and they were primed more than enough to start vaping on instantly. And my early cCells are the same original design with small juice intakes as the ones folks there were having issues with. I have read since here that the newer versions have larger juice intake holes... presumably to help them prime/feed easier. But since I no longer use any of my 10 tanks that can use the cCells, I never bought or tried any of the newer updated versions.

Back